Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

INCOMING DRY DOCK!!!!

InsuranceFraud

8 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Ah crud, I need to do some adjustments to my Dojo then.

That's bigger than I expected

I hear you. It occupies a massive amount of space. DO NOT let that "tunnel" fool you - the Dock has a "wall" that encloses the entire room. Recently I deliberately built a Grandest Hall with one end completely open for just this scenario.

At least the build requirements are cheap and it's a 12 hour build time if you don't rush construction.

Glad to be of some help 🙂

Edited by MirageKnight

Just now, MirageKnight said:

At least the build requirements are cheap and it's a 12 hour build time if you don't rush construction.

Glad to be of some help 🙂

Uh when you say cheap, what are the requirements, and what is the clan size you're using?

I'm running solo and saw 150 Tellurium as a material and that is making me fear the hours I'm going to have to spend on Uranus if that is the ghost requirement.

11 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

When they say an update is coming soon, that usually means next week. O_o

We also know that Steve has said that the way they were going to release it is putting out the dry dock a week before so we can prepare. And, realistically, this is how it has to release for New War next month.

Maybe, but with it being out, now we wait for Phase 2 Right?

And is that next week

On 2019-11-22 at 3:57 PM, Loza03 said:

Bear in mind it's usually little more than a few days. A few trailers even dropped on the day of release. It's unlikely, but entirely within the realm of possibility that we could get it today. Not holding my breath, of course.

There's also the fact of what 'next week' means - it could well literally be 'the next release cycle' since that would be the week after. As I've said before, it's likely that Rising Tide is implemented pretty much as a 'pre-load' of sorts - only being brought out once Empyrean itself is ready to give people a chance to prepare to jump straight in. Again, I don't know this for sure and I'm not going to be mad if it doesn't turn out to be the case, I'm just playing Devils (Angels?) Advocate.

This is a fairly realistic, if somewhat pessimistic scheduling, I won't lie, but it's not the only possible one.

Going with absolutely the most optimistic one possible (bear in mind anyone else reading, this is to be taken as unlikely, not any kind of fact):

Rising Tides: today

Empyrean: next week

Which then gives them 2 weeks straight of hotfixes.

It's more than likely it'll be somewhere between the two.

Then again, I was more or less fine with (and accepting of) it dropping early next year, so I'm not gonna rage in the forums if we do have a drydock kicking around for a bit. I'm just working off what we've been told.

So this post has aged like a fine wine thus far :cool:

I mean even wine goes off eventually. Given what we now know, I'm no longer figuring 'next release cycle' as optimistic but possible, just because I think DE would want there to be some wiggle room either side