Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vasca VS Smeeta Kavat and Melee Frame

Prowombat

Hey so I have the Vasca Kavat and have been really liking it he revives me almost instantly most times I die so hes very useful however lots of people talk about the Smeeta kavat and im wondering if its really that good and worth switching over. Also whats a good frame to just go in and melee everything without worry of dying even up to sortie 3. I just got grendel and hes pretty good but I dont like his lack of a way to heal himself (hes realallllyyy fun though). 

10 minutes ago, Prowombat said:

Hey so I have the Vasca Kavat and have been really liking it he revives me almost instantly most times I die so hes very useful however lots of people talk about the Smeeta kavat and im wondering if its really that good and worth switching over. Also whats a good frame to just go in and melee everything without worry of dying even up to sortie 3. I just got grendel and hes pretty good but I dont like his lack of a way to heal himself (hes realallllyyy fun though). 

you can use wukong to survive or oberon or garuda depends on your playstyle or inaros if you wanna be a true immortal

You need some mods though like Vitality and maybe some other armor mods? I would say dont mod your frames for strength for now and focus on efficiency more