Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prowombat

Vasca VS Smeeta Kavat and Melee Frame

Hey so I have the Vasca Kavat and have been really liking it he revives me almost instantly most times I die so hes very useful however lots of people talk about the Smeeta kavat and im wondering if its really that good and worth switching over. Also whats a good frame to just go in and melee everything without worry of dying even up to sortie 3. I just got grendel and hes pretty good but I dont like his lack of a way to heal himself (hes realallllyyy fun though). 

if you grind a lot smeeta is worth it for the random resource buff, and the other buffs are nice too, but i dont notice them most of the time.

I use almost exclusively smeeta just because I like kavats and the i grind for resources most of the time

10 minutes ago, Prowombat said:

Hey so I have the Vasca Kavat and have been really liking it he revives me almost instantly most times I die so hes very useful however lots of people talk about the Smeeta kavat and im wondering if its really that good and worth switching over. Also whats a good frame to just go in and melee everything without worry of dying even up to sortie 3. I just got grendel and hes pretty good but I dont like his lack of a way to heal himself (hes realallllyyy fun though). 

you can use wukong to survive or oberon or garuda depends on your playstyle or inaros if you wanna be a true immortal

You need some mods though like Vitality and maybe some other armor mods? I would say dont mod your frames for strength for now and focus on efficiency more