Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100k Kuva?

Prowombat

So I have obtained 100k kuva just kind of on accident from doing nightwave and stuff. So im wondering 1. is 100k kuva a lot 2. should I buy a junk riven and reroll it if so what riven would make me a nice profit without being too expensive for a junk riven. 

• Like 1

If you're trying to roll for the typical tryhard combination like +Multishot, +Critical Chance, +Critical Damage, -Zoom, it's not a lot. At 3.5k rolls, you really only have 28 rolls.

If you're using it for anything else, such as not chasing that specific roll, you can roll 5 Rivens 10 times which is plenty enough since you'll usually get a decent roll with about 6 which is half the cost.

Just now, DJ_Vauban said:

Dumb question but...how does one "accidently" get 100k Kuva?

I just didnt really spend it I got some while farming for a few requiem relics also got like 20k from nightwave and bought 10k more or something and then like got some from sorties I dont know just kinda got it. 

3 minutes ago, Prowombat said:

I just didnt really spend it I got some while farming for a few requiem relics also got like 20k from nightwave and bought 10k more or something and then like got some from sorties I dont know just kinda got it. 

I dont think you can just casually get the 70k left over. so you were farming or hoarding basically

as for your answer dont roll trash rivens if you want to profit with your riven buy popular gun's riven and roll thatt to sell it also dont forget to profit

Edited by 8faiNt

4 minutes ago, 8faiNt said:

I dont think you can just casually get the 70k left over. so you were farming or hoarding basically

Running Kuva Siphons/Floods to get Requiem Relics. Getting Requiem mods but not getting the mods. They actually provide quite a sizable amount of Kuva especially with a resource booster. I found myself in the same situation a week back when I was going through some of my spare Archgun Rivens and I realized I had over 100k while grinding out Relics and Requiem mods. Before the Kuva Liches were implemented, I had about 30k Kuva. That whole time, the only thing I was paying attention to was getting the full set of Requiem mods.

Edited by RX-3DR

1 hour ago, Prowombat said:

So I have obtained 100k kuva just kind of on accident from doing nightwave and stuff. So im wondering 1. is 100k kuva a lot 2. should I buy a junk riven and reroll it if so what riven would make me a nice profit without being too expensive for a junk riven. 

Rng is rng you are never garunteed a good roll no matter how many times you roll a riven.  And the buyer can always refuse to pay your price.

Kuva vanishes fast when rolling rivens and the rng gods give you jack.

So if your unlucky that 100k kuva will be gone in minutes for no reward.

100K is hardly hoarding kuva.  I know people with 2 million plus kuva, that's hoarding.  Chances are with 100K kuva you aren't even going to get a god roll if you roll one specific riven.  I'm over 60 rolls into a tonkor riven for example, still don't have multishot + crit chance in all those rolls with a negative that is acceptable like -zoom, mag cap for tonkor specifically, etc. etc.  

2 hours ago, 8faiNt said:

i got up from 306k kuva all the way to 457k kuva just from passively farming the requiem relic within the first week of the Old blood update, so it's possible, specially when you don't spent it on anything

(and the kuva survival to open those relic contribute too)

Edited by FireSegment