Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SECURATYYY

Baro's lack of primed disappointment

il y a 4 minutes, SECURATYYY a dit :

He doesn't have any primed mods this time. Is this intentional or did the DE gnomes take them?

Not guilty your highness.

Did baro bring split flights? I recall them saying Baro's first visit after the old blood update would have this mod... it didn't.

26 minutes ago, iGnome21 said:

Not guilty your highness.

Lies and deceit you vile theif.

So I'm assuming Baro machine broke?

Of course there must be some kind of limit to Primed mods, they aren't being produced anymore.

I think he just ran out.

38 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Did baro bring split flights? I recall them saying Baro's first visit after the old blood update would have this mod... it didn't.

Nope. I want that mod so bad for Zhuge Prime and Lenz.

Just now, DarthIronclad said:

Or he has become the Primed Disappointment itself...

Baro has become the manifestation of pure disappointment in human form

1 hour ago, Jarriaga said:

Nope. I want that mod so bad for Zhuge Prime and Lenz.

I mean, you say that, but it doesn't go on the lenz and it most likely won't be the same once it's fixed and officially released.

6 minutes ago, TheGuyver said:

I mean, you say that, but it doesn't go on the lenz and it most likely won't be the same once it's fixed and officially released.

Why? All bow mods work in the Lenz (Sans Thunderbolt because it's redundant, which doesn't work in Zhuge Prime for the same reason) and it's even allowed in bow only sorties. Would look like an arbitrary restriction if it doesn't work on it.

When was the last time Baro brought something relatively interesting ? 

Not in the last year or so for sure. Probably longer than that if you are a vet like me.

The most amusing thing I got out of this visit is the image of Baro knocking on the Sentient's door and asking if Ballas could give him a skin for the Paracesis to sell.

Meh. Bought the Paracesis skin and 24 days worth of resource boosters to help me farm the Unvaulting. Shopping done.

No disappointment here.

Baro needs a intervention. His ego is outta control. He is selling rugs for crying out loud and bragging about it. Time to take him in back of the relay and stick that rug where the sun don't shine. Maybe that will teach him to bring us wares that are  acquired from  ancient healers attics. 

Just now, bananacat89 said:

Baro needs a intervention. His ego is outta control. He is selling rugs for crying out loud and bragging about it. Time to take him in back of the relay and stick that rug where the sun don't shine. Maybe that will teach him to bring us wares that are not acquired from ancient healers attics. 

lol, Baro is obviously the only rug merchant you've ever encountered. Go talk to someone selling expensive rugs, they're worse than Baro.

The game's development is in full rebalancing mode, like hell they're gonna bring any primed mods until they sort this sh*t out. Last time Sheldon did that with Primed Pressure Point (?), Scott was pretty pissed off. So, you'll have to wait at least until damage 3.0 is out for them to return.

5 minutes ago, 3rdpig said:

lol, Baro is obviously the only rug merchant you've ever encountered. Go talk to someone selling expensive rugs, they're worse than Baro.

*Checks other rug vendors and gasps in horror.. Goes back to Baro and buys 14k ducks worth of his carpets... 

You know, I kind of forget Lenz exists. That new split mod would be insane on it.

I was thinking for Ivara's bow or cernos prime.