Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Does Everyone Have Pendragon Excalibur Avatars!? D:

AlchemistMute

CUE STUPID SELFISH RANT MODE.

Why, people? Why did you do this? Since the IahGames giveaway, almost everyone has a Pendragon Excalibur avatar! D:< I was trying to be unique by picking an avatar of my favorite helmet that was not used much. There were barely any Pendragon Excalibur icons on the forum. But now, everyone has them. Not only do I feel like I wasted 15 platinum on an avatar pack, but now I feel like I'm part of the crowd.

I even tried going to support and asking for a refund on the first Pendragon Excalibur pack that I bought long ago, but they tell me I purchased it too long ago for a refund. Fine.. but... blehhh. T-T

/stupidrant

Edited by AlchemistMute

so you complain about some silly pic?

personally, i would only complain if we could use our own avatars, and someone was using my avatar (starcraft 2 or borderlands related avatars are my favorits >.>)

I'm not being serious about this. It just ticks me off a bit that so many people have that avatar now.

<--

CUE STUPID SELFISH RANT MODE.

Why, people? Why did you do this? Since the IahGames giveaway, almost everyone has a Rhino avatar! D:< I was trying to be unique by picking an avatar of my favorite helmet that was not used much. There were a whole lot of Rhino icons on the forum. But now, everyone has them. Not only do I feel like I wasted 15 platinum on an avatar pack, but now I feel like I'm part of the crowd.

I even tried going to support and asking for a refund on the first Pendragon Excalibur pack that I bought long ago, but they tell me I purchased it too long ago for a refund. Fine.. but... blehhh. T-T

/stupidrant

Well, maybe it's because it looks better than the other ones or something. I don't know~

That's one of the reasons why Nyx is my favorite frame. Everyone wants to nuke, not make enemies attack each other. I find the latter more amusing. Ever seen a Grineer Napalm running from a Security Camera? No, I didn't think so since you probably kill all the cams. Not many people have Nyx avatars. Besides, why don't you just use light blue instead of dark blue? I always see dark blue Pendragon avatars. Just sayin. 

I'm wearing the free avatar to show how much of cheapskate loser I am. I've played for god knows how long and gotten almost everything I want in game without a dime of my *nonexistent* money going to DE. I am the exemplar of true F2P trashness.

I got the PCGamer code and the Alienware code for free. 625 free platinum. You're not alone bud

You mortals get so worked up over petty things.

Tell me about it, It's so hard being a God.

Noone could ever handle a Loki or RNG god leadership.

On topic: Excalibur is the "Zergling" of Zerg.

He is the starter unit and is one of the most balanced, and is used as a trademark logo, almost. He is the one in the cryopods, and etc.

And why does it even matter?

Tell me about it, It's so hard being a God.

Noone could ever handle a Loki or RNG god leadership.

On topic: Excalibur is the "Zergling" of Zerg.

He is the starter unit and is one of the most balanced, and is used as a trademark logo, almost. He is the one in the cryopods, and etc.

And why does it even matter?

It's a stupid rant. It does not matter.

Then why post it?

If you feel that your own thread is dumb why not close it instead of causing a debate?

There is no debate. It's just people leaving little comments. As for the other point, I would like someone to answer the question in the title. And well, someone did answer it.

Edited by AlchemistMute