Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much money have you droped on warframe. Come on, be honest...

(PSN)SolarPhantom82

I spent nearly 6000 ( in dollar) on my 7 years of playing the game and saved a lot of plat for hard days. I do not regret it because this sum is a little kickstart to the devs also I got what I wanted. My collection is yet not complete and I do play other games too so recently just logged in but if there is a discount then I do some support.

Edited by Sziklamester
  • Like 7

$20 tops.

I spent a bit here and there for some things, but overall I don't buy that much plat.

...Though I'm comically tempted to get the new Prime Vault for Ash and Vauban, if only because I know trading for them on Switch is going to be obnoxiously overpriced.

I'm not really sure but its somewhere below 50€/$. At start I bought some slots and after that only when I got those -75% offers. And also I got that Hydroid Prime set on steam for 7€ or something thanks to their mess up.

• Like 1

I have spent only 38-55 euro probably and just got 2 times 75% discount and once a 50% back in my early days since then nothing. I play rarely so it is not really bothers me sometimes trade for platinum if needs but usually just play the game what I have.

• Like 6

I have only 1 account but I am hoarding platinum. Hard to tell how much exactly what I spent on platinum because I am not tracking my purchases well. Around 3500-3800 Euro for platinum I can say. 

Edited by Szuna
  • Like 8

Honestly I have no idea and I'm sure it is better that I don't know the exact amount... my best guess is 250-300€ in little over a year + some TennoGen. How it usually goes is I save money for a game and then end up spending that money on Warframe or Path of Exile instead 😄

• Like 3