Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much money have you droped on warframe. Come on, be honest...

(PSN)SolarPhantom82

Not much real money, but the time sunk in is invaluable, especially the time wasted upgrading things that got nerfed to dirt and builds broken on melee, with no possibility to get a refund of the invested formas.

Edited by iGnome21
GrammarPrime

Nada.... Not a dime... Zilch...

Why start a thread about how much money you spent on something other than boasting or implicitely expecting something in return.

5k? Seriously? What is your major malfunction? You can get an Xbox, a PS4, some other bunch of game machines and about 20 titles and still have money to spare from 5k... On a free to play game?....

I'll just go for it and drop the mic here.... wtf is wrong with people?!

3 hours ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

I've been playing for over two years.  I'v drop about  $3500 and don't feel riped off at all. .  Some of these skins are so Amazing...  I just can't help my self. .lol. 

like 20-30 on tennogen. I would spend more on tennogen if I had the money

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crasharr said:

Nada.... Not a dime... Zilch...

Why start a thread about how much money you spent on something other than boasting or implicitely expecting something in return.

5k? Seriously? What is your major malfunction? You can get an Xbox, a PS4, some other bunch of game machines and about 20 titles and still have money to spare from 5k... On a free to play game?....

I'll just go for it and drop the mic here.... wtf is wrong with people?!

Maybe you should have never picked up the mic in the first place.  Why start this thread ?  It's called having some Fun. ..Mic picked up off the floor. . Lolol 😜

Edited by (PS4)SolarPhantom82
  • Like 4