(PS4)SolarPhantom82

How much money have you droped on warframe. Come on, be honest...

Not much real money, but the time sunk in is invaluable, especially the time wasted upgrading things that got nerfed to dirt and builds broken on melee, with no possibility to get a refund of the invested formas.

Edited by iGnome21
GrammarPrime
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

Not remotely as much as I drop on Path of Exile, because fortunately Warframe doesn't have any 500 USD supporter packs. Meals have been skipped. I have no impulse control. Someone send help. Or toast.

Edited by Berserkerkitten
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Satisfied 1

I’ve only been playing for about 5 months and I think I’ve spent a few hundred on plat/bundles.

Probably going to end up buying the Vauban Prime accessories because that syandana is simply gorgeous.

• Upvote 1

I have absolutely no idea. I've bought a few prime access, and plat. So probably a few hundred dollars over the last 6 years. 

Edited by Miser_able
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1

Playing nearly 4 years about £100+ , half on plat (with 3x75% off), half on TennoGen.

Edited by SteRage

I know I'm $2300+. Most of that is TennoGen, prime accessories, and $5 plat. I'm also a sucker for the 75% off plat. Luckily I havent seen them far as often as I did two years ago.

Edited by Dragmod
  • Like 1
  • Satisfied 1

probably over £1000, over the course of 4 years. small purchases add up of course. I only buy plat if I run out and get a market coupon. I do buy the smaller renown packs though. as long asDE keep up the good work, I'm willing to continue funding this wonderful game!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

You guys are making me feel insanely good about only having spent 20 bucks.

I always feel bad when I spend money on something like plat, but then I see the numbers here and I'm like "Hot damn I'm doing well with my impulse control".

• Satisfied 2
  • Upvote 1

Nada.... Not a dime... Zilch...

Why start a thread about how much money you spent on something other than boasting or implicitely expecting something in return.

5k? Seriously? What is your major malfunction? You can get an Xbox, a PS4, some other bunch of game machines and about 20 titles and still have money to spare from 5k... On a free to play game?....

I'll just go for it and drop the mic here.... wtf is wrong with people?!

• Haha 3
  • Woah 9

starting from 2014, $0 spent. Traded things all the way to have all I have currently from slots to cosmetics

Yes, I'm a cheapskate

After 1,5 years of playing warframe? probably around $500 or less, because I don't usually count on my gaming spendings.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Around 20 USD, been playing since launch, but stopped playing a couple years in the middle.

Would have spent more but there isn't regional pricing for this game. Currently I'm only spending around 2 USD every six months (when they release a new Steam Pinnacle pack).

Edited by notNSANE

3 hours ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

I've been playing for over two years.  I'v drop about  $3500 and don't feel riped off at all. .  Some of these skins are so Amazing...  I just can't help my self. .lol. 

like 20-30 on tennogen. I would spend more on tennogen if I had the money

• Like 1