(PS4)SolarPhantom82

How much money have you droped on warframe. Come on, be honest...

1 hour ago, Crasharr said:

Nada.... Not a dime... Zilch...

Why start a thread about how much money you spent on something other than boasting or implicitely expecting something in return.

5k? Seriously? What is your major malfunction? You can get an Xbox, a PS4, some other bunch of game machines and about 20 titles and still have money to spare from 5k... On a free to play game?....

I'll just go for it and drop the mic here.... wtf is wrong with people?!

Maybe you should have never picked up the mic in the first place.  Why start this thread ?  It's called having some Fun. ..Mic picked up off the floor. . Lolol 😜

Edited by (PS4)SolarPhantom82
  • Like 4
  • Applause 8

like 50 on plat. Biggest bundle with 75% off back in 2017, I bought tennogen Repella for like 7 and then the baro keytar shirt for 25-ish. 

2 hours ago, Crasharr said:

Why start a thread about how much money you spent on something other than boasting or implicitely expecting something in return.

5k? Seriously? What is your major malfunction? You can get an Xbox, a PS4, some other bunch of game machines and about 20 titles and still have money to spare from 5k... On a free to play game?....

1. We dont want to play other games. 

2. It's not your money.

• Like 3
  • Applause 11

5 hours ago, Crasharr said:

"They" are feeding your entertainment and you're insulting them?

I did not spend that much, but only because i am poor... IF i had the money i would easily spend thousands a year just because i love the ideas and design of warframe!!!

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
  • Upvote 2

around $400-600$ zephyr prime packs up to current prime access minis limbo. (Nova nyx and rhino unvaultings,saryn and Valk accessories  pack.) All obsidian bundles discounted Plat at the end of the year the past two years and some times if I don't feel like trading I might drop $20 here and there. Plus I'm a shareholder if that also counts 

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 2

7 hours ago, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

About 2500.00  . Then I realized how stupid I was to spend money on a game that they can’t get right 

Help me stop pls I'm not joking 

• Haha 1
  • Satisfied 3

About 1300-1500 on PS4....and about 600 on PC.  Mostly on prime accesses to support the game.  I always buy the max when I get a 75 % coupon on PC and maybe around 60$ on tennogen.

With the 2 accounts combined I have about 4000 hrs of mission time  so I think it was worth it for the entertainment the he game has provided me over the years, and I'll probably spend more because I want more updates if noone buys stuff the game dies.

• Like 4

A couple hundred.. I bought 3 prime Accessoires, some Xbox exclusives and random plat purchases here and there, though I spent more in the past than now since I'm not very satisfied :3 

• Upvote 2

either 20 or 30 €, not sure anymore if it was 2 or 3 times i bought 10€ plat.

Edited by Scharfohr
  • Upvote 1

Sence 2013 about 100-200 dollars I would guess. Got 2 prime accessory packs I think and few discounted plats.

• Upvote 1

Started playing this year and dropped $30 just by enjoying the new player experience. Will drop another $30 if the endgame is worth it.

• Upvote 1

Quite a bit actually and I didn't regret it until these last few patches. Now however it seems that they are either listening too much to the forum posters or have finally decided to recreate the game into some future vision they always wanted.  Either way every patch comes out and not only does it remove the things I like about this game but each one breaks a ton of other stuff that they never address.  At any rate its beginning to make me wish I had never spent any cash on the game.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Maybe tops $100 USD no more than that, I've purchased A single warframe on a console, a few color pallets, Tenno Customization, and rushed a few things. Plus some here and there i'm probably forgetting.

• Like 1

Does doing Tennogen stuff count as negative amount spent ? 🤔

Joke aside, exactly 126.13€ (Frost Vault, Nova/Nyx accessory Vault, 4 tennogen skins and 1 tennogen helmet) over 6 years of playing. We can translate it into a low 1.75€ per month subscription :0

Edited by lukinu_u
  • Like 1

I am not a big spender but I felt if I have some discounts then I buy a fair amount of platinum because that is always handy. I Think it is 150-200 dollar on my part but if you like something you probably spending a lot to your favored habit. I don't know those whom playing freely how think how the economy works because they basically live from the ones whom spending the money. 

economyofplatinum.png

I just let this here. Not I created this but I find this on topic also funny. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
  • Satisfied 2
  • Upvote 1