Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Update 26.1

[DE]Megan

Why do you keep sabotaging your own game?

Apart from Ember rework and partially the melee combos streamline, these last updates have been terrible. I'm regretting the second platinum i bought to help support the game.

The orbiter looks like a piece of junk now. At least give us the option to keep the old look. Even working on fashion frame is now an awful experience as everything looks drab and washed out because of lighting and shadows on the arsenal. It looks like it's a night scene with only dim moonlight as light source. Also, despite being a minor detail, the space vistas from the orbiter window changed for the worse. It's a small thing, but it's usually the small things that contribute for the love of a game.

And fix the godamn heavy attack inadvertently reseting the combo counter already *sigh*

The archwing modifications will need some adjustment from the players who were used to do things one way, but it looks ok. I think the blink in the itzal should remain as it was. You want to add it to the other archwings, fine i don't care either way. I don't think it matters much. The melee in archwing doesn't feel normal though. I don't know if you changed the range of those weapons and it's a consequence of that, but it's not working as it used too. 

10 minutes ago, yarl5000 said:

Which way did you get out of bounds to get it to overlay with each other? need to figure out what is impact our issues in our dojo.

there is an old way to do it is in the observatory room, try searching some youtube some videos, i don't know what method is currently working but when i go to the teleporter above the observatory i get the full map layout instead of the map of that floor i get the map of all floors combined. i hope we eventually get the option to do it from the menu instead of that workaround.

BLINK IS BROKEN!!!!!!!!!

The 3 second delay vs max strength mods means it now slows you down not speeds you up.

Please remove the 3 second delay, it makes flying an archwing a horrible experience.

Also, PLEASE FIX THE MARKERS. In Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis, they are going stupid like squirrels on crack!

This update is likely the one that will push me away from warframe, a shame considering empyrean is right around the corner, but these material costs are insane for any single player to handle. Empyrean is the update that would draw in new players yet the material costs are so high that despite me having over 800 hours I can barely afford even the repairs on the fuselage. Considering how much work has clearly been put into the railjack and empyrean it is a shame that so few players are ever going to see it.

The purpose of changing blink was to give other archwings a purpose right? Well, this doesn't do it, 3 second cooldown means plenty of time spent just sprinting, Itzal still has the best sprint speed, oh and instant loot collection with 3.

As long as Archwing is just "get from point A to B as fast as you can", only one will be fastest, therefore it's all we're going to use.

If you made universal blink have no cooldown, then maybe a conversation could be had, because they'd all be equally fast.

For anyone who uses a Xbox controller for the pc version you have made it impossible to use the blink ability.When trying to use the ability with the new setup my warframe just goes down instead of forward, where as the old way was an activated ability which i could use because it's not a combined key bind. Also please fix the markers they are really annoying.

31 minutes ago, Smacky007 said:

PLEASE FIX THE MARKERS. In Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis, they are going stupid like squirrels on crack!

On it's not just there. They've screwed them up in regular missions as well, instead of just pointing to the door out of the room, they now try to guide you along walkways and such as if you're some grineer footsoldier. Which is absolutely f*cking reta not very smart at all, because you're jumping over all of that stuff anyway and you need to know which door to head for. Markers that insist that you go to a door ahead of you via a walkway already behind you are not helpful in the slightest.

> Random Garuda buffs out of nowhere
578.png

At least they're sensible and not Gauss "LOL LETS BUFF LITERALLY EVERYTHING AT ONCE" or Vauban "LOL LET'S IDIOT-PROOF A MOVE THAT ALREADY WORKED FINE, BREAKING IT IN THE PROCESS, AND IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE"

I'm not mad, just... perplexed. Does DE decide this stuff by drawing out of a hat?

20 minutes ago, Brokensociopath said:

For anyone who uses a Xbox controller for the pc version you have made it impossible to use the blink ability.When trying to use the ability with the new setup my warframe just goes down instead of forward, where as the old way was an activated ability which i could use because it's not a combined key bind. Also please fix the markers they are really annoying.

I asked about this controller issue in the previous page, thanks for confirming it's not just me.  Yeah, right now we have no blink functionality at all.  I've tried every button, I've reset binds.  Nothing.  The "roll" bind which they said should activate it behaves exactly as you describe, lowering us in slow flight, doing absolutely nothing in sprint mode.

Edit: Started a new mission and now the buttons to move the archwing up and down work in Sprint mode as well. But still absolutely no way to blink. I don't entirely agree with removing Blink from Itzal in the first place (adding this harpoon to a squishy stealth archwing is just weird anyway), but it'd be nice if I had any way to activate even the weakened blink at all.

2 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

On it's not just there. They've screwed them up in regular missions as well, instead of just pointing to the door out of the room, they now try to guide you along walkways and such as if you're some grineer footsoldier. Which is absolutely f*cking reta not very smart at all, because you're jumping over all of that stuff anyway, and you need to know which door to head for. Markers that insist that you return to a walkway that is already behind you are not helpful in the slightest.

I agree completely, I have noticed that aswell. My comment was aimed at all of the marker issues, was just giving an easily shown example 🙂

Just now, Smacky007 said:

I agree completely, I have noticed that aswell. My comment was aimed at all of the marker issues, was just giving an easily shown example 🙂

Thumbs up for that.

It might just be a faulty recollection on my part, but wasn't there a time when markers worked fine? Like way back in the day, when a marker would just instantly change position on the screen when you passed it? Then they added the eye-candy feature of the marker smoothly moving to the new position, and that's when the problems started. Right? Or am I just going crazy and remembering things that didn't happen?

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Eximus Units will Drop 2 of the new Resources:
Eximus units on Ceres = Cubic Diodes
Exmius units on Europa = Carbides

In game descriptions fit the item theme, but who drops them, doesn't.

Carbides, described as found on Grineer ships (Ceres is Grineer territory) are actually dropped on Europa, from Corpus Eximus and vice versa.

1 hour ago, paul5473 said:

Has anyone else had the issue of insufficent space when trying to build dry dock? built a new elevator and a cross connector and still saying it? 

They better fix this because I just wasted plat on rushing a connector.

Give me my 75 platinum back please, this is a sham.

And now I have to delete an obstacle course for some dumb update. Thanks DE for wasting my time and platinum!

Awesome surprise update for the weekend!

Just one question:  any word on whether we'll get a menu option to disable "Hold E to Heavy Attack" functionality?  Since that was added back in, it's gotten hard to build and keep a 12x combo due to how loosely the game code likes to define the word "hold."

1 minute ago, ZzVinniezZ said:

still not gonna give extra MURMUR for other people who help you taking down the Lich? come on.

Not only do you not get any credit of murmurs for the capture/kill, you actually don't get any further thrall's spawning once someone kills their lich, which is ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, Kodo651 said:

Awesome surprise update for the weekend!

Just one question:  any word on whether we'll get a menu option to disable "Hold E to Heavy Attack" functionality?  Since that was added back in, it's gotten hard to build and keep a 12x combo due to how loosely the game code likes to define the word "hold."

I think they need to get rid of the heavy attack removing the combo count anyway, it is just plain stupid (I don't see why they added the fancy heavy attack animations, and then made heavy attack unplayable - also it's damage does not justify removing combo because of the attack time)

OIn the other point people have made,we had to delete a dojo room, and put an extender in order to build the dry dock.

Where's our free forma's for all the extra rooms we need to build to make this stupid thing?

Archived