Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Update 26.1

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operators can no longer perform Mercy kills on Larvling or Kuva Lich. Your Warframe is armed with the Parazon for a reason!

Given that the Parazon is not loadout specific and is shared across all Warframes, I'd actually like to see it made into a feature of the Operator instead i.e. change the Parazon animations to have the Operator's left hand reach out of the Warframe to perform mercies and hacks.  Don't have the operator fully leave the warframe, just have their left arm phase out from the warframe for that action.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed progression stopper in the Profit Taker fight due to inability to rehack the console.

Thank you!  <off to farm Sabot Rounds again>

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

I would like to see the message:
Fixed the warframe volt racing animation that was a horrible rubbish after the update that brought the warframe Gauss to the game, apologize for temporarily misunderstanding one of the most fun and well-implemented skills of a warframe. in the game, but now the volt animation is as it always was! Extremely fast and well done just before the warframe gauss loop.

This might be the most absurd request considering that the servers are barely recovering but would it be possible to reduce the time to destroy rooms in the dojo by half? Considering that the new Dock room requires 2-4(?) of vertical space. I & probably other's as well did not account for this and are either building a room far away from the rest of the dojo or rearranging/destroying rooms to accommodate the new dock room.

Thank you so much for the recent Lich changes. My main gripe for the Lich system has always been the forced instant death when fighting them. With the new change of downing them enough to ward them off makes it so much more satisfying to fight them. It now feels like I'm winning the battles even if I don't fully kill them.

16 минут назад, RedToothKaki сказал:
I would like to point out that I have enough room in my dojo on the third floor (there's on a center room with four doors) but the actual room placer... thing keeps saying there's not enough room -- EVEN THOUGH THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING ON THE THIRD FLOOOOOOOOR.

You must make sure that you do not interfere with the elements at the bottom and top. If you did 2 lifts, then you must put still corridor, and already after to do dock.

I feel like the new Orbiter is far too dark. Why do I live in a cave now? I’m a space ninja not a goblin!
I’ve had to completely change by color scheme to get even a little light in here. My old orbiter looked great, now if I don’t use the brightest possible colors I can, I feel like I’ve wandered into a stage in Amnesia. Please either get some light in here or give me some lamps to buy as decorations. And no Arlo’s doesn’t count, because it just glows, it doesn’t actually light up the area around it. 

DE my dears,
I'd very much like to be able to full reconstruct a 3D map of my dojo.
All rooms at once.

The hall parent room issue really has me in a jam for now with Dry Dock.
There is such a mass scale remodel that I need to be able to do..
If I need to wait 'till we have Sentients converted like Lich to facilitate this,
I will.. so long as it's on the horizon.

For the moment, I may need to suggest my new members find a clan
who's dojo isn't such a nightmare clusterF to navigate.
I really do feel bad for them.

...Some say, lost newbies still roam the halls of my dojo all these years later..

il y a 21 minutes, RedToothKaki a dit :

The kuva lich system needs to be redesigned completely. ...

Interesting, I suppose people do have a very different conception of the game.

At first, I thought that the lich system was to much farming but it is in fact quite ok. At my current rhythm, I generally do 1 lich per day or I can make a pause and take one week to complete one while doing some other things. I suppose that I could do a lich every 2 hour if I really wanted it.

I can do that for quite some time with something like only 2 or 3 liches per week. For me it's not a sprint but a marathon, and that's ok.

Citation

Now, another thing -- the assassin's creed blade. It's useless ...

... give us the option to use it to stealth kill an enemy. And that's really it...

Not useful, nor useless. At least it gives us some more options for utility mods that we would never put on a Warframe (or maybe one of them) and an interface to put our requiem mods for liches ... plus the animations are pretty cool for those executions.

And we can stealth kill enemies with it. I don't understand your point here, except that in general a mercy proc doesn't occur that much except on thralls or while being stealth. Maybe it should proc on a higher life percentage.

If blitz was causing Itzal to be the only archwing used, we need to make Charm a universal companion ability (without nerfing) as anyone who knows about charm, only ever uses a smeeta kavat. I don;t remember the last time I used a kubrow or moa, as they serve no special purpose.

Put simply, Charm needs to be changed to a Companion card and that would solve the issue.

For some reason I keep getting blocked by Akamai for a certain duration of time while trying to access the game or warframe.com. Would love to know what the actual issue is because this is getting worse the more I play nowadays. It's not because of this update specifically, it can happen randomly at any time... Fun fact is that it sometimes happens with Warframe and steam at the same time sometimes, other times it's just Warframe only..

ORBITER 2.0
Your Orbiter just got an upgrade, Tenno! See the stars through the new viewing ports and marvel at the improved lighting and materials coming with the Dry Dock update. Your decorations will mostly survive the transition, with a small chance for error near certain walls. Simply move pieces around, or start from scratch with the ‘RESET DECORATIONS’ option from Update 26!

You're hilarious. 😛

I don't think I had ONE decoration that didn't have to be moved or returned to inventory. New one has way less option for decorating...old one had way more spots to put stuff.

I can't even have my decapitated floof any more!

q9HKIEl.jpg

Hey so for Skywing. 

I noticed that if you are Sprinting in Skywing, then try to activate Blink while the cooldown is still active, you will then do some kind of animation that locks you into it and makes you wait until about 1s after the animation finishes till you can blink again.(the animation is about 1s, and the delay is 1s. So about 2s in total. Which.. on top of the 3s cooldown, makes it feel even worse)

Can this either be changed so that you can Blink During this animation? Or please completely remove it.

There is already a Cooldown of 3s, and if this activates, it makes you wait an additional 2s before you can use Blink and is very... very annoying.

I would ask for the cooldown to also be reduced to like 1.5s... but thats just because it is a huge... huge difference in m/s from the old Blink to the new. Like... literally nearly 10x slower.

While I love the new Orbiter, the lighting is REALLY dark in certain areas, including in the Arsenal.  While previewing the new Syandanas it was hard to make out details as everything was in shadow.  Would The moody lighting in other areas in the ship are great, but in the Arsenal...  Please fix.

with a cooldown of 3 seconds to prevent spamming

After careful thought and replaying with Itzal I have figured out a new solution towards the problem caused by limiting the itzal blink to 3s

Previously Itzal was able to sustain high level combat due to its ability to evade fire, but this new change makes it so Itzal is unable to sustain itself through mobility due to the new cooldown vulnerability. As a result, I have thought of 3 possible solutions to balance out the new problems, now that  Itzal is reliant on waiting 3s before dodging subsequent fire.

1. Add percent damage reduction to Itzal's Drones.
    1. This is a timed ability and will allow Itzal to sustain itself during downtimes, allowing it to take more hits while stationary if it has the energy as well as making it less reliant on it's invisibility.
  2. Enable Itzal to have personal invisibility while moving but team invisibility while stationary. This allows you to stay mobile and prevents getting destroyed at higher levels due to blind shots and explosions.
  3. Add invincibility to the cooldown phase of the blink. increasing cost for consecutive uses. This allows Itzal to dodge any fire at the end of the blink, while also making it increasingly costly to maintain the invincibility. On the other side you can also remove the cooldown altogether, eliminating the sustainability problem from Itzal altogether.

Personally, I would prefer the first two options as it opens more possibilities for Itzal but I wanted to keep the options open in case a more minimal approach was wanted. Thank you for reading. 

17 minutes ago, Smacky007 said:

If blitz was causing Itzal to be the only archwing used, we need to make Charm a universal companion ability (without nerfing) as anyone who knows about charm, only ever uses a smeeta kavat. I don;t remember the last time I used a kubrow or moa, as they serve no special purpose.

Put simply, Charm needs to be changed to a Companion card and that would solve the issue.

I can say the same for Awaken (djinn's 90 sec respawn mod) being applied to all companions. Djinn is the only comp i will take to arbitrations/endless missions as anything else gets nuked instantly into perma death (looking at kubrows/kavats/moas) I dont even use djinn for its intended precepts, just the endless vacuum/healing/shieldsrestore.

2 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

I can say the same for Awaken (djinn's 90 sec respawn mod) being applied to all companions. Djinn is the only comp i will take to arbitrations/endless missions as anything else gets nuked instantly into perma death (looking at kubrows/kavats/moas) I dont even use djinn for its intended precepts, just the endless vacuum/healing/shieldsrestore.

Primed regen counters that though, and having a respawnable compainion doesn;t restrict you to only using that companion, not to metnion you can res your pets.

The charm card means you never ever use an adarza, helminth charger or kubrow.

Archived