Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Update 26.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Eklectus said:

You hook way ahead of yourself while steering up to pull against the rope to build up momentum, chaining those together can make you move in a straight line pretty quickly. I'm not going to defend it as something that's even close to a worthy replacement for the old blink, but it is workable... kinda.

That's the thing, I did try that and imo it actually felt slower than just flying straight with boosters...  either way it's no 'fix' for the nerfs to blink or a decent replacement for it. 

15 hours ago, .doggo said:

Any news to kuva lich contract changes? It is perfectly fine to have a "feature" which allows people which plays in public to do their lich properly compared to the current way of "keeping a lich in the game while others can't get it", but as a player, what does motivate me to play a lich when I know it's weapon and it's element is weaker than what I got already? A button to "remove" your lich if he/she has weaker statistics than you owned weapon already would be really appreciated.

What about the kuva lich de-grindification? In order to trade a lich a player needs to find the correct requiem to do so, why doing it again after a trade?

^^ This, in spades! 

While I realize that some Warframe partners out there (as well as other uber players) are already on Lich #28+, us regular folk are still on Lich #3 or 4. To get a Lich that 1) has a weapon you already have, 2) has a weaker status chance, and 3) has no ephemera, is so disheartening when it takes days to get to the point where you can get rid of it. Yeah, I wish I had enough time to farm 3 or more a day, but I don't. So, getting a non-desirable Lich is a really big deal. Please consider adding in a "Decline Contract" or some other, possibly more lore-accurate, way for us to dump the current Lich without having to grind out the Requiem mod IDs. Esp since the Requiem mods are limited use, it is like adding insult to injury by forcing us to use them up on a Lich that we have zero desire to hunt.

If you are not going to add that in, then I would like to state that while adding the Kuva drop to Lich attempts is a great idea, adding Kuva drops to Thrall kills would be a soooooo much better idea! (to alleviate the grind.)

While I have not converted a Lich and traded it to another player, nor received a Lich in trade, the idea of having to grind out the Requiem IDs a second time for the recipient does not make any sense. Lore-wise, if the Lich has been Converted, why does somebody else need to hunt it all over again? If necessary, have the recipient receive the Requiem mod sequence, put them in a one-on-one mission (like a Junction) and just to have the recipient Parazon strike the Lich 1 time to rebind their Conversion, or Vanquish for the weapon. THAT makes sense lore-wise. Not hunting an already disavowed Lich all over again. Why would they still have Thralls??? If they Converted, the rest of the Grineer would HATE them!!!

11 hours ago, WordByrd said:

admittedly i havent played this game since gauss released and the metals went bad and the grease shader was applied, so im not sure if you guys changed how Titania's razorwing controlled between then and now, but

if by "made razorwing less janky" you mean "made her unreasonably, unplayably uncontrollable" then sure! you did that! because razorwing is impossible to control now if youre in sprint! you claim it was to make it more like the archwing controls, but razorwing sprint is now like archwing sprint+boost instead of just a regular sprint speed. its ridiculous and forces you to decide between glacially slow or bonking into every wall and missing everything unreasonably fast

please fix the razorwing sprint, its completely broken and as a titania main its making my return to this game really displeasing

Yep.  I came onto the forums to post this here.  It makes Titania awful. Please please please undo this "sprint means always going forward". 

I also expect that if you turn on sprint for an Archwing while on the corpus battleship map, you will also spend the whole battle running into walls. 

1 hour ago, Teridax68 said:

Could we at least get some sort of better indication of how much space we need to build the Drydock? I had reorganized my bare-bones one-man clan Dojo just to be able to accommodate it, yet was still told I had insufficient space.

This right here. 

Also is Arch Line really the best alternative for Blink. Cosmic Crush already pulls multiple enemies toward you making the ability redundant. 

The orbiter revamp did not include the other rooms and specially the puss popping room. Also whips are too weak now with huge nerfs to blood rush and maiming strike making them unusable with high lvl enemies. Blink speed is just terrible and needs better key binding like using 5 in any archwing will do blink instead of the complicated keybinding. Make and option to kill a converted lich for some relics or kuva or the arbitration mods or maybe 4 riders and such

Any way we can get the option to set Dry Dock as the spawn room in Dojos? It has 3 entrances, a terminal to take us directly back to the orbiter, and is about to be the central focus of most Dojos due to the significance of Rail Jack in the coming content updates.

This one is a bit of a bigger ask, but could we have one of the unused segments on the Orbiter (such as the one across from the radio or directly to the left of Navigation) to give us a direct travel to Dojo? Never realized I wanted something like this until I saw a similar terminal in the Dry Dock for the Orbiter.

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operators can no longer perform Mercy kills on Larvling or Kuva Lich. Your Warframe is armed with the Parazon for a reason!

This would be fine if you removed the mandatory Warframe kill after each failed Parazon attempt. It's arbitrary and annoying.

[Universal Blink with 2x the distance and] with a cooldown of 3 seconds to prevent spamming - but at no Energy cost to you!

Energy cost is f*cking irrelevant. The ability to spam needs to come back. Maybe allow a free use every 3s, then add a cost for any additional uses?

And the longer distance is actually a negative for precision movement; It's less flexible. I would prefer a spammable version with shorter range.

ARCH LINE has replaced Itzal’s Blink ability:
Launch a tethered hook that either pulls enemies close, or pulls the Warframe towards any stationary objects it hooks onto.

RIP Itzal. New ability seems like utter trash. Nobody uses the Warframe-version of that ability on Valkyr, so why would they use it on an Archwing?

Archwing feels great now for me, much more fluid and controllable, but the non-stop boost makes it so you go from full shields to dead in 2 seconds flat if you don't immediately react to collision. I died a few times at the Cetus door while testing it out. Also, after you die in the atmospheric archwing, you seem to respawn af the last point you summoned it, not where you died.

Nobody asked for or wanted the blink change. Nobody except that grinning ******* that made it his mission in life to screw with us. 3 seconds for a pathetic little jump, with it's replacement being the one button never used on Valkyr? You've actually managed to f*** up something better than the catchmoon or the meme strike, congratulations.

Cut it down to 1 second cooldown, or even better make it cost energy for it to be spammable again (as was previously suggested). Again, NOBODY wanted this change, and please for the love of god stop fu**ing around with things that are globally liked.

you have not made other archwings viable for the plains and orb vallis, you just made 1 of them as useless as the rest.

itzal has mostly utility abilities so the massive nerf to damage and range that cripples the other archwings doesnt matter as much.

what do you want from archwing on the plains? its clearly not for combat 

changes to archwing should focus on archwing content not how often they are used on the plains

Putting the blink nerf aside... Is it just me or did AW flight speed got lowered significantly?

I mean, I like being able to stop for a change, but I'm feeling like I'm holding my foot pressing the break pedal for the whole time. It feels sluggish.

Maybe I'm just used to flying by spamming 1... But I got used to the speed! Bet that if I had infinite energy and no cooldown on blink, I could parkour like that all the time.

I feel gimped. ... As if you put a cooldown on bullet jump that starts after you land and pauses during roll.

Arch Line is fun to use, but makes no sense on an Itzal. It definitely doesn't feel like a movement ability when you have friggin' thrusters to compensate! An AW which would use melee might make more sense. You know, to pull enemies into range or yourself to them. I suggest Odonata's or Elytron's 3. Odonata is a utility/combat AW and Elytron is for duking it out (also has an AoE on 4). Amesha is a support frame, so not on that, either.

If you don't want Itzal to move everywhere, rather try giving it Switch Teleport. Some other stealth/movement ability, maybe...

Edit: I FRIGGIN' CAN'T ROLL!!! Why would you remove THAT?! I honestly doubt it affects the game ballance or any future content clear rate at all!

Other than that... Ninja'd for the orbiter interior -.-
Dislike the pulled cables and scratched color everywhere. After all the plastic and metal I gathered and all the paint I "spent" on my warframe... I assume we get to fix and upgrade it during one of the next patches.

1 hour ago, Uthael said:

Arch Line is fun to use, but makes no sense on an Itzal. It definitely doesn't feel like a movement ability when you have friggin' thrusters to compensate! An AW which would use melee might make more sense. You know, to pull enemies into range or yourself to them. I suggest Odonata's or Elytron's 3. Odonata is a utility/combat AW and Elytron is for duking it out (also has an AoE on 4). Amesha is a support frame, so not on that, either.

nobody uses it on valkyr either.. it's pretty much the most obsolete and useless ability they could find, someone has a grudge XD

Archived