[DE]Megan

Rising Tide: Update 26.1

How to understand how much space is needed for a dry dock? He does not fit anywhere. I built 2 elevators up, on the very edge of the dojo, so that the building was inside and still not enough space.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, SteveCutler said:

Razorwing's a buggy mess at the moment, likely due to the archwing changes.

The archwing changes feel pretty great overall, mainly due to the inertia being removed. I still hate the automatic forward movement while sprinting is enabled though. It feels horrible when toggle sprint is enabled. That said, if you get rid of sprinting entirely on the warframe and operator (as you said you plan to eventually), then I could just go back to hold sprint mode for archwings...

Toggle sprint has been the crux of like all of their open world AW problems since POE first launched at this point I've just given up on ever getting a fix for it. 

• Like 1

after this update i cant log in and play in game and site is it ok?

Edited by Shedow_xXx_
  • Upvote 1

2 минуты назад, TheBlackShawarma сказал:

Cant log in

+

Edited by Shedow_xXx_

51 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Defiled Snapdragon Stance has received some spice:

• Added a Slash proc to the third and fourth attacks in the neutral combo.
  • Added a Slash proc to the second and third attacks in the block+forward combo.
  • Increased the damage and combo point value of the last hit in the third attack of the block+forward combo.

This makes me very happy 🥰

So, trying to fit the Dry Dock is a #*!%ING pain. We can't see the boundaries of our dojo building space AND we have to wait 2 hours for stuff to deconstruct to even try to fit the thing in a new spot. WE NEED DOJO REFORM.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 9

Thanks for Blink nerf (thanking unironically)!
But this Synthesis scanner thing... I thought it's a feature. How are we supposed to complete the 20 scans Nightwave act if we have everything scanned?

• Woah 1

19 minutes ago, Noel_Woodsoul said:

I just get 'insufficient space' when I try to install a drydock, despite the fact that there are no other rooms in that direction. I even tried installing a hallway and rushing it in case it can't be built directly from a Grand Hall, but still no dice.

I could only install Dry Dock on a first (default) floor. Was getting "insufficient space" on either floor 0 or floor 2 (example of floor 2 with a Dry Dock showing as errored  — https://i.imgur.com/RJhOHJ8.png) + (example of floor 2 without a Dry Dock showing how much space there is — https://i.imgur.com/R2jdYKQ.png).  

Where are the 100x cipher and 100x energy/shield/ammo/health restore blueprints? And could they take Salvage, Alloy Plate, or a mixture of the two?

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operators can no longer perform Mercy kills on Larvling or Kuva Lich. Your Warframe is armed with the Parazon for a reason!

Yeah, to make it slower!

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Doubled the amount of Critical Chance on Melee Rivens and gave the Critical Chance 2x for Heavy Melee.
  • Amalgam Ripkas changed to 187% Critical Chance (x2 for Heavy Attacks).
  • True Punishment changed to 100% Additional Combo Count Chance, -50% Combo Duration.

And they said time and time again b4 phase 2: "we are not gonna destroy slide attack, we gonna bring more diversity and different builds from you to chose"
now we have a general build and a charged attack build, great diversity

187% of one mod for one weapon in the game, sure this will make everyone use that weapon!

Its near Cristmas, we need real buffs and stuff to be happy.

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 2

Sigh, I don’t understand the crit buffs for melee while status got gutted with the mainline 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ShadowTony said:

I could only install Dry Dock on a first (default) floor. Was getting "insufficient space" on either floor 0 or floor 2 (example of floor 2 with a Dry Dock showing as errored  — https://i.imgur.com/RJhOHJ8.png) + (example of floor 2 without a Dry Dock showing how much space there is — https://i.imgur.com/R2jdYKQ.png).  

How did u log in? plz help us

Immediate huge problem: The Dry Dock is massive, and I absolutely cannot build it anywhere in my dojo. I tried going a floor up, with nothing above, below, or out to the sides, and it still says insufficient space. Is there some discrepancy here?

• Like 1

Archwing changes:

Good:

• Momentum is dead! Woohoo! In non-sprint mode at least, archwing feels much more controllable. We no longer get pulled around in all kinds of directions against our will. Hurray!
  • Universal Blink. I like it.

Bad:

• Automatic forward movement while sprinting. In non-sprint mode, archwing feels very controllable, but as soon as I toggle sprint on (I am using toggle sprint mode!) it becomes the familiar uncontrollable mess. My archwing speeds forward automatically without me touching anything, smashing me into walls constantly. This has even gotten me killed, as my archwing smashes into a wall, then proceeds to smash into it again, then again, then again, until I'm dead.
  • The afterburner controls. You say "Hold W while sprinting", but it doesn't actually work as I expected. I expected to hold W to get the afterburner, and then release W to turn it back off. Instead, I have to hold S (backwards) to get it to turn off. It seems very strange and unintuitive.

Broken:

• With Skywing, it is possible to roll left, right, backwards, and even forwards (when Blink is on cooldown). However, rolling doesn't work at all in regular Archwing missions.
  • In regular Archwing missions, melee attacks no longer home in on enemies.
  • Titania's Razorwing is completely broken. It is no longer possible to roll at all, the animations and camera control are very janky, and I didn't test melee but that probably no longer homes in on enemies either.
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

"Operators can no longer perform Mercy kills on Larvling or Kuva Lich. Your Warframe is armed with the Parazon for a reason!"

Why are you punishing us Operator mains?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Please remove the clan hall limits / prerequisites to allow us to move rooms around to be able to build the drydock!!!!
This has been an issue for years... with such a trivial fix ffs...

• Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1