Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Update 26.1

[DE]Megan

Still no fix for all (or even just the most egregious) Conclave/Lunaro balance problems introduced with U26.

You know, people are willing to cut you some slack, because we know you're busy working on Railjack. But seeing as you find the time to implement pointless things like Rip Line for Itzal, instead of addressing mode-breaking issues (maybe you should just check Conclave subforum once in a while), that kinda leaves a bit of a sour taste.

1 minute ago, Haardrock64 said:

So i need a clan for drydock?. Ok thats it, i'm out of this game. Just left my 3 Members Clan with 2 members offline for more than 150 days. WF was a lot of fun for the last two years, but now it seems to be done for a solo player like me. Wish you all the best and a lot of fun with the game.

Go make your own clan then.  Or join one. I'm sure there are tons of clans who will take a person in cause of railjack.

Blink changes aren't great. Using the roll key means that if you time it wrong you end up knocked out of afterburner instead of blinking. No archwing-only binds for sprint/roll mean you've got nothing to change just sprint/roll binds for archwing and mean you need to change it globally. Also cooldown could use a change since in 3s previously I could have gotten from nearly anywhere in the Plains to the gate.

Also yeah slide crit really needs looking at. What's the point of Maiming Strike atm when it's only 30% more than True Steel or way less than Sacrificial Steel? What's the point of slide crit on Rivens when they're even worse numbers than Maiming Strike. The update fixed everyone defaulting to slide crit for everything, but it made it completely useless in order to do so. Real balance would be making them fairly even so that the choice is all preference.

Grendel needs to be able to use nourish once and receive all possible buffs from enemies in his stomach and his nourished strike toxin buff either needs to not combine with single elements ruining fire procs or just change it to a gas buff so you still deal toxin dot with it but you don't ruin single elements. Love grendel btw.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Your Orbiter just got an upgrade, Tenno! See the stars through the new viewing ports

EQUINOX ANTONYM COLLECTION

Doubled the amount of Critical Chance on Melee Rivens and gave the Critical Chance 2x for Heavy Melee.

Rank 1, 2, 3, and 4 Liches now drop Kuva for all squad members when a Parazon is used on them

Garuda Changes & Fixes

We now allow the use of Skins on Zaws

Fixed being unable to cast Nova's abilities for a period of time after casting Null Star.

noseless no nose GIF

^ My actual face right now

Hmmm...I'm not too keen on the archwing blink changes.  In general, I think that cooldowns are bad as a game mechanic because they take control out of the hands of the player.  You can't do something again within a timeframe because why?...you just can't...no reason like you wasted your energy unwisely or some other way in which you misused your ability.  I also agree with the first response from the eidolon hunter, and I don't even hunt eidolons, but I can see that time to finish that third eidolon in the hunt might get to be a problem with having to wait 3 seconds between every blink.  My most frequent use of blink, actually, is to evade incoming projectiles, so, if the distance I blink isn't sufficient to get me out of range of all the guys shooting at me, I guess the new mechanic would tell me "too bad, you're going to get shot down in spite of evading once".

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're aware and it has been logged for a fix!

Are you planning to fix the dry dock reporting "insufficient space" almost ANYWHERE on dojos with multiple floors connected by elevators? I've already wasted a bunch of plat on trying to get enough "extended hallways" to fit - still no good, and I don't want to demolish whole floors for that. 

15 minutes ago, thor_sten said:

Coil Drives on Orb Valis seem broken (they don't find their EMP-Mine, making some bounties impossible).

Yep just tried to do the level 10-30 bounty twice and it just goes in circles and gets stuck. You can still hack it but the timer just sits on 0 once it finishes.

Regarding the recent changes in Kuva Weapons names, will they be undone or will we be given a way to change the weapons names? Some standards would be good.

All my Kuva weapons so far have names in full caps, and now I've got a Drakgoon with half cammel case (on lich name) and half caps, and this is tilting me.

inb4 "you can rename weapons with plat on certain NPCs", only options are melee and secondary, and character limit prevents most of them to be renamed to original full caps.

Archived