Thanks for watching Devstream #133: Chaotic Good!

[DE]Rebecca

Was a cool stream! Watched all the thing and Ivara Prime is gorgeous! And the new valkyr rework cof, Itzal line caused a strange feeling but it´s not that bad. Universal blink is cool for mobility, and have that on other archwings make the experience diverse.

But I need say. I was waiting some quality life small things. Like buffs or an Rework on Titania, new lich features, new mission types,  information or lore about the new blue alien faction that appeared on the trailer of Plains of Duvirin, or maybe...mayyyyyyyyyyyybeeeeeeeeeeeee on a distant future after Empyrean a Pet System 2.0.

For me, the game is going to be greatest as hell! Thank you for the hard job DE team!

tenor.gif?itemid=4571547

Hi Rebecca! That was a fun devstream (also the first one I basically watched all the way through), but I have a question about Ivara Prime? Are the Aksomati Prime guns silent when she uses them? Because otherwise I'll never use them with her...

I watched the entire stream from start to finish on Mixer and got zero drops. Everyone in chat was saying that they hadn't gotten anything either at the end of the stream. Can someone address this? Mixer drops have been broken for a while now.

4 hours ago, Marithim said:

Hi Rebecca! That was a fun devstream (also the first one I basically watched all the way through), but I have a question about Ivara Prime? Are the Aksomati Prime guns silent when she uses them? Because otherwise I'll never use them with her...

With the new Exilus slot for guns ALL of your weapons can be silent 😄

Thanks, had a great time watching that stream. Especielly Steve streaming simultaneously was hilarious. Sadly couldn't watch it live, so I went for the VOD. Will there ever be a way to get rewards for watching the VODs? Really could've used that Forma 😢

Anyway, hats off to everyone at DE, you're doing great.

First off, great stream. It really showed DE's inner workings... lol.
Equinox Prime looks like absolute trash. Delete it. Same has ember deluxe, these need new Deluxes made by "proper" artists.
And speaking of Equinox, Rest is only good now to hunt animals. Remember all those cool finishers you could do and level up melee weapons? Gone. I put them to sleep but cannot finish them because "action" either doesn't happear or just doesn't register. Meanwhile, when parazon arrow happears the enemy "kill window" is too small. Either gets shot immediatly by teammate (or Sentinel) OR your in the middle of a combo and end up hit him inadvertially. I have killed two, that's right TWO(!), since the Old Blood hit consoles... This needs fixing/tunnig.
Ivara Prime looks like a bride, but you can always change her helmet (which I WILL). Baza Primes comes WAY ahead other weapon. This weapon came out with Gara and steps in front of Daiku? What a travestry. Aksomati look just like Akstiletto and will probably do the same. #nothyped
Blink in all Arcwings is VERY good, however it has "twice" the range of Itzal UNMODDED. Good luck trying to get Lures fast when your missing some. Might as well take a k-drive. lol
Orbiter looks VERY cool, and I hope they expand to have a dock for our landing crafts and archwings. Also, IF railjack is going to be an individual spacecraft for OUR Tenno... We might has well have that ALSO on our Orbiter and not "parked" waiting in our Dojo. But we'll have to wait for Empyrean to see how that works.
New Kuva Liches?... I still haven't killed my first (and am only doing it to complete the Trophy) and the system is too rng, too grindy, too long, to "guessing". And I don't think people will wanna do it a million times over for every faction weapon. This system needs a rework BEFORE it is expanded.

Well, this is what I think anyway.

9 hours ago, (PS4)LeonidasxGGG said:

First off, great stream. It really showed DE's inner workings... lol.
Equinox Prime looks like absolute trash. Delete it. Same has ember deluxe, these need new Deluxes made by "proper" artists.
And speaking of Equinox, Rest is only good now to hunt animals. Remember all those cool finishers you could do and level up melee weapons? Gone. Remember that Nikana finisher where you did that beautiful swipe, and then just sticked your blade out your back, and the enemy falled on it? Gone... All gone. Meanwhile, Parazon marker happears but the enemy either gets shot immediatly by teammate OR your in the middle of a combo and hit him inadvertially. I have killed two, that's right TWO(!), since the Old Blood hit consoles. This needs fixing.
Ivara Prime looks like a bride, but you can always change her helmet (which I WILL). Baza Primes comes WAY ahead other weapon. This weapon came out with Gara and steps in front of Daiku? What a travestry. Aksomati look just like Akstiletto and will probably do the same. #nothyped
Blink in all Arcwings is VERY good, however it has "twice" the range of Itzal UNMODDED. Good luck trying to get Lures fast when your missing some. Might as well take a k-drive. lol
Orbiter looks VERY cool, and I hope they expand to have a dock for our landing crafts and archwings. Also, IF railjack is going to be an individual spacecraft for OUR Tenno... We might has well have that ALSO on our Orbiter and not "parked" waiting in our Dojo. But we'll have to wait for Empyrean to see how that works.
New Kuva Liches?... I still haven't killed my first (and am only doing it to complete the Trophy) and the system is too rng, too grindy, too long, to "guessing". And I don't think people will wanna do it a million times over for every faction weapon. This system needs a rework BEFORE it is expanded.

Well, this is what I think anyway.

That cool nikana finisher I do that all of the time.

It was fun to watch this dev stream! Seeing the new Sentients were a good treat. And it was very good to see the charts about amp usage and secondary weapons.

Ivara prime looks gorgeous as well.

In regards to Empyrean. It is exciting to get new info about the update and New War. I do hope that your team takes their time on really polishing it up. Don't feel the need to rush any of these huge updates. Even if many people are persistent in asking for them now. It will be satisfying to see what the polished upcoming updates will look like.

13 hours ago, (PS4)LeonidasxGGG said:

And speaking of Equinox, Rest is only good now to hunt animals. Remember all those cool finishers you could do and level up melee weapons? Gone. Remember that Nikana finisher where you did that beautiful swipe, and then just sticked your blade out your back, and the enemy falled on it? Gone... All gone. Meanwhile, Parazon marker happears but the enemy either gets shot immediatly by teammate OR your in the middle of a combo and hit him inadvertially. I have killed two, that's right TWO(!), since the Old Blood hit consoles. This needs fixing.

person. executions are on a different button. same button as parazon. when stuff is open to finishers from sleep, or something else that opens to them, like being unaware, use the parazon button, thats also the execution button.

On 2019-11-22 at 6:19 PM, Marithim said:

There is the weapon exilus now for hush, but I could see you wanting that slot for steady hands, too.

Where was the news we were promised on the commitment and RNG changes for Kuva Liches? We learnt that we get Kuva from killing the Lich, but that's about all we learnt.

It's ok to say that the statement you were going to give us isn't ready yet, but it isn't ok to just not say anything especially when you down right refuse to update us on anything within the feedback threads themselves. Are we going to have to wait another two weeks for a dev stream only to see it cancelled and then have to wait again?

You can give us answers in text, it doesn't have to be done live while looking into a camera.

Archived