D4Prot0Typ3

Drydock cant be build on the 2nd floor of the Dojo

as title said, it is buildable on the 1st/ground floor
1.png 2.png

Edited by D4Prot0Typ3
  • Upvote 3

Ah, so that's the problem! I was about to report a bug but now it all makes sense lul

• Woah 1

Well... I would think you could build it at the bottom of the Dojo, since it's a dock and likely takes up all space immediately underneath itself.

3 hours ago, D4Prot0Typ3 said:

as title said, it is buildable on the 1st/ground floor

As a matter of fact, you CAN build it on upper floors of your dojo.

Mine's on the 3rd floor. Problem is, it has weird clipping issues across MULTIPLE floors and I had to build 14 connector rooms (Extended Hallways/Cross Connectors) to achieve that. It cost me 98 plat and 14 Formas, and players who will try to wait it out are for a lack of better word, screwed. This really, REALLY needs a fix. 

Please fix this DE, I purposely built EKBzvs2U4AEmMbh?format=jpg&name=smallroom for this and it will let me build on the first floor which has more rooms and less space than my 2nd floor.

I have an extension, a cross and an extension as shown in the screenshot, there should be more than enough room on this floor.

Edited by Malevento

I built mine on the 2nd of 5 floors, by using two extended connectors so it had the clearance. However, there was no option to rotate it and now it seems my drydock is sideways. (facepalm)

its possible to build it on floors above 1, its just it tends to collide with lower floors due to being so massive probably

build it outwards using extended straight hallways itll be fine after 2-4 

37 minutes ago, Ordel said:

its possible to build it on floors above 1, its just it tends to collide with lower floors due to being so massive probably

build it outwards using extended straight hallways itll be fine after 2-4 

This. Currently building a crapton of hallways just so I can make room for the dock lol

Not entirely true, comment from a other player out of a other topic with the same bug:

vor 3 Stunden schrieb .vRunn3r.:

I have the same problem, trying to build mine on 4th floor with plenty of space and yet something not letting me do that.