Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coildrive fails to path to the ambush point in bounties [Fixed]

NemoThe6th

After activating the trap, it seems the Coil Drive you're supposed to hack either spawns in a weird spot and is unable to get to the point, or it simply stops before it can. I made a quick video showcasing this. (Sorry for the quality, just wanted to make this real quick)

1st clip: Coil Drive gets stuck under one of the tubs near the entrance to Fortuna.

2nd clip (0:47): Coil Drive seems to have spawned (or maybe just fell off the road) on a rocky outcropping unable to actually move.

3rd clip (1:19): Coil Drive actually does get to the mission area, but drives in circles (sadly didn't get that part) and then stops just short of the trap. I was able to hack it, but nothing happened. I waited for the timer to tick down as shown in the vid, but again - nothing happened.

Edited by SoulEchelon

So today is when Rising Tide came out. I've been doing Orb Vallis missions the past few days for relics. But just today the Coildrives have been doing something I have never seen. Every single one I encountered kept driving around in circles, sometimes getting stuck on something. They let out enemies the same, but would still drive in circles after doing so. I couldn't finish a bounty cause the Special Duty Coildrive kept going in circles and never made it to the ambush point. Not sure how this happened, but hopefully it's an easy fix.

Yep, it's buggered. Seems to have trouble pathing up the road, and then when it gets to the trap it just spins around and stops.

This is a problem that affects all Coildrives. I've just seen it happening to random ones on the road.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

I'm trying to finish the weekly bounty, but I can't because of this. I keep running into this on different mission. (I know that you select the same mission over and over, I'm selecting different tier missions to try to get one that doesn't have this.) I've also notice normal coil drives are broken too, going off road, getting stuck on things, and doing things they shouldn't
1163f3cd5d.gif
00cd99625e.gif
10506a52c4.png
c1dac35855.png

Just more screenshots to add to the pile. Notice how it's still in the "WAIT FOR THE TARGET" part of the stage, I was also able to hack the panel but it didn't advance the stage at all. The timer also hit 00:00 and the bounty didn't fail until everyone left the area so the bounty would abandon.

iSZoFIl.jpg

HYAV9Mi.jpg

aFByMr9.jpg

The after activating the coil drive beacon the path finding of the coil drive servers violently around and off the road, and eventuall getting stuck in something on the side of the road. Happened twice in row on second last fortuna bounty in the same day as the rising tides update, (1-2 hours after)

After today's recent update, I was doing a bounty in Fortuna and I got an ambush one where you need to set a trap for the coildrive to run into, then you hack it and defend it. The only problem was that the coildive was driving around like the driver was intoxicated and it never made it into the trap. I then returned back to Fortuna because it got stuck in some rocks and giant mushrooms. I did 4 more of the same bounty and every time the pathing was the same and the bounty was not able to be finished.