Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coildrive fails to path to the ambush point in bounties [Fixed]

NemoThe6th

Can confirm I had a coildrive in a bounty stuck on a railing BEFORE the hotfix, so it's 26.1. It appears linked to the coildrive being occupied/unopened. Has anyone observed behavior of coildrive after it drops off troops?

Edit: following a coildrive alters its behavior, so this could be an AI bug. I got one that was circling to continue along t he road instead by going after it on a K-Drive.

Edited by GruntBlender

since before the last update coildrives behave weird.

started a coildrive mission and a second and the coildrive just stuck somewhere
had a screenshot with a mission coildrive stuck and a random coildrive stuck somewhere nearby but i lost it meh
anywhere here is 1 from the 2nd mission
and had others commenting how bugged it is etc
(feels like they have now too much speed and they try to be precise and take rounds and rounds just to be at a spot they passed 1m away lol and get stuck while doing so)

BquElhM.jpg

Edited by Gio21
pro typos

2 hours ago, KimberelyG said:

Ugh. I've tried to finish my ONE REMAINING Orb Vallis bounty needed for Nightwave...five attempts, and all five bounties had a coildrive section. Every single time the coildrive pathing has gone wrong. Four times, it stranded outside of the hacking attempt radius so there was no way to advance the bounty stage. Once it stranded close enough to hack, but after hacking the bounty stage didn't update and no enemies spawned. Even after the timer went down the bounty didn't complete.

just do profit taker bounties, if u run out then do em again after the bounty reset cycle. finished my last one by doing profit taker 2

Just had the same thing in NXT-71's screen shots happen in exactly the same place. The next two times i tried, it pulled up just out of range of the trap and stopped, making it impossible to complete the bounty.

Also sometimes normal coil drives just drive around in a circle, instead of dropping off its passengers and leaving

Right now 4/5 of the bounties have a coil drive part.  The antics of the drunk coil drivers are somewhat entertaining, but in a week with orb valis bounties on the nightwave, this is aggravating.

I know how Programming be, so, DE, please find the requisite Duct Tape and rubber bands to fix the coildrive pathfinding... we're all rooting for you.

unknown.png

This is from the Served Cold Bounty, Level 2.

The timer got stuck on 0 after mission completed. Coildrive could still be destroyed after timer finished.

unknown.png

At first, I thought it was a computer/Internet issue, so I restarted the mission. This occurred again, but before hacking the Coildrive to start the defense. Same result as after timer stuck at 0. I abandoned the objective to see what happens, and it lists the bounty as a failure.

Edited by Silver__

it's not just level 1, it's anytime there is a coil capture mission. I have attempted over 7 times tonight and all of the coils would not hit the traps... some were even just 1~2 meters away from the thing... seems they are bugged and making getting the bounties completed impossible.