Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rescue Target, I Swear To God...

EganMC

your main issue that you pay hostage to much attention. when all you need to do is to open a cell and rush to extraction.

Aye, usually that's fine.

But Grineer kept spawning unfortunately close, shooting him from the nearby ledge.

I had to defend him for about an hour before they stopped, and I slash-dashed all the god damn way to extraction.

totaly a dumb hostage - i hear you and agree but try not using the zip wire and jump down and go long way round he should follow you as he has for me a few times but failing that, get someone to stay and gard wile others get to exstract  point this is only way till they fix it

the hole point is the hostage and getting them out safely not bolting it for E P and having a everyman for them self - kind off thing going on - a tight unit is a good unit when everyone goes to there own thats when it goes rong 

This particular tile has been optimized for the hostage boys and girls to navigate better. Should be out with one of the next content updates. Thanks for the feedback!

Make the hostage AI smarter like the rare Stalker AI so they can run up walls or along them. Also, why do they have a gun but never use it?

Edited by OmegaSpeed