Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara mains, from froggy huntress to jellyfish princess. Your thoughts on Ivara Prime and accessories? (Also Baza Prime and Aksomti Prime)

BlindStalker

I will post pictures first in spoilers down below.

Ivara Prime

Spoiler

New cloaking visual effects for when Ivara is in prowl mode. Semi-transparent look.

nfhjc9V.png

Ivara Prime - front look

O4v8HbQ.png

Ivara Prime - front look closeer up

TPD9Jjo.png

Ivara Prime - front jellyfish head flower dip

kntd8oD.png

Ivara prime - front with baza prime ready

o8Wgzc3.png

Ivara Prime - left side view

6xEaAUy.png

Ivara Prime - left side view 02

SnF09rO.png

Ivara Prime - left side view with baza

m3whvCe.png

Ivara Prime - back (back hair tied braid)

P0lAYMj.png

Ivara Prime - back (closer look)

gT3fzpx.png

Ivara Prime - back (over shoulder ADS view)

3wG76wQ.png

Ivara Prime - new left shoulder quiver band (sort of a 'moon' sphere quiver band)

AcLrtd9.png

Ivara Prime - new left shoulder quiver band 02

ruw7je6.png

Ivara Prime - new left shoulder quiver band 03

UeZr6uc.png

Ivara Prime - new left shoulder quiver band 04

Iwc0UG3.png

Ivara Prime - new left shoulder quiver band 05

dZJFfHn.png

Artemis Bow Prime was not shown during the stream. Rebecca said that Artemis Bow Prime will be shown at a later date.

Ivara Prime armour accessories.

Spoiler

Right shoulder armour PA

iHggs5x.png

Left Shoulder armour PA

oGKuq7a.png

PA Armour complete set

LC3IBzo.png

Ivara Prime Syandana

Spoiler

Ivara Prime Syandana - on back

1XDYWws.png

Ivara Prime Syandana - on back 02 (hello more clipping)

DbzY7Pk.png

Ivara Prime Syandana - on back 03, gold hanging ringlets

OW67bEZ.png

Ivara Prime Syandana - full art set view

24V4ZQv.png

Baza Prime

Spoiler

Baza Prime

q8DzUvu.png

Baza Prime

X2V4c6p.png

Baza Prime

xk4Q0pE.png

Aksomati Prime

Spoiler

Aksomati Prime

2A4z9js.png

Aksomati Prime

lIvm8h7.png

Aksomati Prime

H7A1aGa.png

I am an Ivara main/lover that has racked up over 1,500 hours playing on Ivara alone and I've been patiently for over 2 years now for jellyfish Ivara prime to finally arrive ❤️. My beloved huntress, I will see you soon.  

Here are my 2 cents thoughts

Ivara Prime's look:

- Overall, I'm fairly receptive/positive to her look. I'm just very surprised at how regal she looks, even striking as a bride to me. I'm not criticizing her look, I'm cool with it and I like it. I'm just surprised in a way that she looks very 'royal and regal', not actually someone going out for combat or having sort of a 'sniper/covert' look or sort of rogue/hooded look. I mean I expected her to look very pretty, but I guess I was still expecting maybe some sort of covert assassin type of look to still come in a bit, maybe? But jellyfish bride is perfectly fine. Ivara Prime's ethereal skirt, oh my 😍 absolutely yes! Love it. The helmet is excellent and she retained her beautiful cyclops eye too ❤️. I am also liking the new blue spherical moon that replaces where her left shoulder quiver band was, it looks elegant to me. Her Jellyfish flower helmet I'm delighted with. I like how the head reminds me of a flower and I just love the little ethereal transparent parts too. The new prowl semi-transparent look is interesting, I hope it doesn't obstruct my view whenever I'm in prowl with my jellyfish girl, will have to see when I play with her. Overall I think Ivara Prime looks good and I'm quite happy with her look.

Ivara PA accessories, armour and syandana:

- I was personally hoping for an armour set to go with Ivara Prime so I'm happy with it. I'm somewhat neutral to slightly positive on the armour set, but I'm happy that she got an armour set in general. I think I'll warm up to the undulating armour set when I get it in-game.

- I was actually hoping for some sort of 'Salix Prime Syandana' because I absolutely fell in love with Salix Syandana when I first put it on Ivara. I just loved seeing it on her, and to me personally, it felt so natural to pair with her at times. Granted, this is influenced by how I first acquired Ivara through the 'Huntress Bundle' back during the Darvo's Fire Sale. Ivara holds a unique spot (besides being my main), she's still the only frame (to this day) who I actually bought. And it wasn't because I hated her grind (later on, it would be exact opposite, I actually love spy missions). No, I originally bought Ivara's huntress bundle because... I had no idea who Ivara was even at that time lol (Short story, I just came back to Warframe in 2017, returning from like a hiatus that began in 2014/15. But Ivara won me over to get her.... the cute cyclops eye did it). I'll still be getting Ivara's prime syandana anyways though, along with the armour.

Baza Prime

- I had a personal prediction list of weapons that would come with her. Baza prime was on that list, but I'm still a bit surprised. Mainly because Baza is a weapon that was only recently introduced to the game compared to several other weapons I had on the prediction list. I'm cool with Baza Prime, I'll probably forma the ever-living fudge out of it just for Ivara's needs. But I'm surprised that it won. I know some of my Ivara main sisters were hoping for Daikyu prime and I would've welcomed Daikyu prime too, if it had been chosen instead. (I know its a popular choice to pair with Ivara because innately silent and high crit chance weapon that prowl's headshot bonus can take advantage of).

Aksomati Prime

- Well this choice came out of left-field. I had no inkling that this weapon was going to be primed for her and I'm actually sitting her scratching my head asking, why? I don't get it. Unless the Aksomati Prime will be innately silent (I have no idea if it will), I just don't see why DE chose it for her secondary prime weapon. There's not even a thematic connection to pair Ivara Prime with Aksomatis. Like why these double secondaries? The baza makes sense to me (from both theme and even practical choice to go with Ivara prime). But Aksomati prime, there doesn't feel like any connection to link them with Ivara prime on either a thematic choice, or practical choice. Like it feels like a random pick to go with Ivara prime. Unless Aksaomti Prime will be innately silent and will have some sort of bonus that Ivara Prime gets while using them, then I'm not really feeling for them.

But what are your other thoughts from my fellow huntresses?

Edited by BlindStalker
Finally uploaded all the pictures I wanted to upload. Yeah okay maybe a lot, but I'm enjoying my girl finally getting primed.
  • Like 3

I like how they changed her so drastically but little enough to see a difference in skins when layering under prime details! 

idk why im seeing so many people complaining, if anything they made her seem more thick I mean, look at them hips gurl.

mor thick is always a good thing. Im not the biggest fan of her helmet. It would be cool if they could include an alt helm on her accessories like they did for mesa. except, not worse than the original, unlike mesa's. I'd like a dancer of the boreal valley esque jellyfish veil! but all in all I think she's adorable and can't wait to pin some heads to walls with her bow.

Edited by (PS4)i7081277
  • Like 4

So? If the mass produced version is drastically different from the original version, then there's something definitely wrong with the original version. This is not a deluxe skin that has no regard of the frame's looks and origins, it's just the primed version that we made "made in space china" copies of.

2 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

No Prime bow = still 50-50 whether I would buy the PA.

Other than that, she looks gorgeous. Very happy with how she looks.

Armor looks nice, not a fan of syandana.

are you delusional or you dont know that she comes with her own BOW, ARTEMIS PRIME

Just now, (PS4)i7081277 said:

idk why im seeing so many people complaining

I'm not seeing too many complaints, but maybe I'm not looking very hard

I do think ivara prime is pretty dull beyond the jellyfish bits I also don't like.

I was hoping for a Banshee to Banshee Prime sorta deal, when it feels more like Mag to Mag Prime currently.

I'm still going to grab her and slap way too many formas on her though.

Aksomati Prime look kinda ugly imo.

Also I dislike this trend where weapons that were visually consistent with a theme (Tigris series, Soma series) end up barely resembling each other when they are Primed (Tigris Prime vs Akjagara and Redeemer Prime, and now Aksomati Prime vs Soma Prime).

Who knows what Dual Raza Prime will end up looking like now.

Bro they always pop off for Christmas. She's beautiful I've always wanted a warframe with etherial parts! she looks gorgeous! the accessories are exceptional in all regard I mean, have you seen the last few? I used to always buy prime accessories but this year has been all hit or miss. Im glad that DE are stepping up their game.

4 minutes ago, 8faiNt said:

are you delusional or you dont know that she comes with her own BOW, ARTEMIS PRIME

I started with an MK-1 Paris, and currently alternate between my Dread, Rakta Cernos and Daikyu. I've also put a lot of kills into Paris Prime before I had to sell it to clear up a weapon slot. After a recent buff, though, I'm considering farming it back.

I can never have enough bows.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1

I kind of like the original better, this was kind off unexpected, but i'm not too sure if I like it or not. I think the dress is what puts me off, I am used to her beings a huntress, kinda feels wrong. Maybe when I start coloring her I will find something I really like. Even if it turns out I don't like her too much, I can always go back to the original look. 

• Like 2

No Daikyu Prime.. that's a terrible missed opportunity right there, given how many people have said they want it. who better than the Archerframe to bring a new Primed Bow? hopefully her Primed Artemis Bow will make up for it somewhat.

regarding Ivara herself, Jellyfish is an interesting theme, but I don't think it's my cup of tea. looks like I'll be sticking with my Obsidian Skin.

Regarding Baza, it looks like the regular but with the ornamental bits exaggerated, that's about it. it's not a bad weapon though, hopefully it will have strong stats.

regarding AkSomati prime, would've liked it to match better with the Soma Prime, but ah well. considering how Strong AkSomati are, I'll be surprised if these don't become the strongest akimbo machine pistols in the game.

I never buy PA so the armor doesn't matter, Ayatan theme is OK though, I'm sure a "mad Ayatan Collector" look could be pulled off here.

in short, mostly meh, but I'll still farm for this stuff when it arrives. still need half of Atlas' Prime stuff though..

I autobanned me from this forum but in this occasion i can just say it's just terrible but if you are not  g.. a girl. Primed weapons are just utter trash just to release something when you have no idea anymore.

No Daikyu Prime.. that's a terrible missed opportunity right there, given how many people have said they want it. who better than the Archerframe to bring a new Primed Bow? hopefully her Primed Artemis Bow will make up for it somewhat.

Daikyu Prime gne gne gne.. omg the best weapon,  how can i live without that!?!?!?!

ivara just need other projectile weapons, she already has a bow and split fight is just use to OP that...

Just to know these are my average stats and guess what i am using ...no not the baza or the daikyu neither artemis....

https://ibb.co/bRrR3n2 for eidolon

and this for with ml27 players and a saryn on mot arbitration defence

https://ibb.co/vkVkjfh

Edited by bibmobello

I think like with most prime frames you never know until you buy them. Default prime colors are often obnoxious. we'll have to wait it out to see the real differences between prime and default. her frills seem to be inspired by jelly fish but her skin looks like it derives inspo from koi. Its fun that they made her look all aquatic because theres yet to be a bonnie to hydroids Clyde. Also, the lighting was pretty bad. if you see the picture in the orbiter she looks much more clean and refined.

I hope you come to love this new look like I have.

Edited by (PS4)i7081277

might get a few arrows shot my way for this, but I'm not a fan of the jellyfish. I have one colour setup in mind for it, but I think I'm mostly going to stick to using the Obsidian Skin; praise be exclusive skins amirite?

if I were to be annoyed at anything, it's that there's no Daikyu prime. Baza could've waited longer and Aksomati.. it'll be strong but visually it's meh IMO. DE really missed a trick here. still, I'll farm her up eventually.

• Like 1

I don't see how its close to the original either. completely different chest area, Completely different helmet, completely different skirt, Completely different nubs and nodes, she was a tree frog now she's a jellyfish, she has fins on her ankles, and lets not forget about her arrows. I just don't see how it looks "lazy". maybe its the splotches of orange her body? I admit they're quite simple but simplicity has a certain charm. I mean look at her. I don't think your eyes spectacled or not could even process what you'd be looking at with a complex skin underneath.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, (XB1)Rey Za BurreI said:

I should be giving you that recommendation, forum warrior. 

Sick "no u" there

Just now, (PS4)i7081277 said:

I don't see how its close to the original either.

It isn't. The devstream screenshot quality makes it a bit harder to tell though.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

not so terribly missed as it could have been planned to be Daikyu prime with Nezha Prime since Daikyu is a japanese yumi ("Longbow"), and while yea Nezha is from the Chinese folklore of "Journey to the West", they have a good opportunity to release an eastern style bow with the eastern style frame with his Guandao as a possible prime melee to go with it. Though if they do not I will not disagree with you that Daikyu prime here should have been the choice since it is the last bow to be turned into a prime if Attica is not counted I believe.