Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara mains, from froggy huntress to jellyfish princess. Your thoughts on Ivara Prime and accessories? (Also Baza Prime and Aksomti Prime)

BlindStalker

On 2019-11-22 at 7:25 PM, Aldain said:

I know this is heresy on these boards but I actually want that Baza Prime badly.

If it is heresy than I will join you as Heresiarch (founder of a heretical movement.)

Long Live Baza Prime!

May it’s glory be reflected in every drop of blood from those it has “baptized” with its bullets.

The issue isn't that it looks bad, it's that it doesn't fit Ivara at all. A shadow, archer-huntress should not be looking like a jellyfish-bride. The skin looks amazing, just not for Ivara. I don't understand the trend of DE deciding that Ivara shouldn't look like her theme. We finish have a deluxe skin, which they butchered making it look like Gara instead of Ivara (doesn't even look like a warrior Archer [which is what they claimed they were going for], which it shouldn't in the first place anyway), and now we have Jellyfish Princess over here trying to illuminate the entire room while smiling enemies. Not only does it fail thematically, it fails practically. It makes no sense. Again, it's a beautiful skin, it's just not beautiful for Ivara.

3 hours ago, Frenotx said:

Semi-recently. I'm terrible with timelines, but within the last few months iirc. Substantial improvements to everything but the lenz, I think.

Apparently, at least from what I got from it, is that their "buff" is how they were intended to work, and due to a flaw in coding, they ended up being much weaker than they should. So at least, if I'm recalling correctly, DE didn't intentionally shaft bows.

On 2019-11-22 at 5:38 PM, BlindStalker said:

I will post pictures first in spoilers down below.

Ivara Prime

Reveal hidden contents

New cloaking visual effects for when Ivara is in prowl mode. Semi-transparent look.

nfhjc9V.png

Ivara Prime - front look

O4v8HbQ.png

Ivara Prime - front look closeer up

TPD9Jjo.png

Ivara Prime - front jellyfish head flower dip

kntd8oD.png

Ivara prime - front with baza prime ready

o8Wgzc3.png

Ivara Prime - left side view

6xEaAUy.png

Ivara Prime - left side view 02

SnF09rO.png

Ivara Prime - left side view with baza

m3whvCe.png

Ivara Prime - back (back hair tied braid)

P0lAYMj.png

Ivara Prime - back (closer look)

gT3fzpx.png

Ivara Prime - back (over shoulder ADS view)

3wG76wQ.png

Ivara Prime - new left shoulder quiver band (sort of a 'moon' sphere quiver band)

AcLrtd9.png

Ivara Prime - new left shoulder quiver band 02

ruw7je6.png

Ivara Prime - new left shoulder quiver band 03

UeZr6uc.png

Ivara Prime - new left shoulder quiver band 04

Iwc0UG3.png

Ivara Prime - new left shoulder quiver band 05

dZJFfHn.png

Artemis Bow Prime was not shown during the stream. Rebecca said that Artemis Bow Prime will be shown at a later date.

Ivara Prime armour accessories.

Reveal hidden contents

Right shoulder armour PA

iHggs5x.png

Left Shoulder armour PA

oGKuq7a.png

PA Armour complete set

LC3IBzo.png

Ivara Prime Syandana

Reveal hidden contents

Ivara Prime Syandana - on back

1XDYWws.png

Ivara Prime Syandana - on back 02 (hello more clipping)

DbzY7Pk.png

Ivara Prime Syandana - on back 03, gold hanging ringlets

OW67bEZ.png

Ivara Prime Syandana - full art set view

24V4ZQv.png

Baza Prime

Reveal hidden contents

Baza Prime

q8DzUvu.png

Baza Prime

X2V4c6p.png

Baza Prime

xk4Q0pE.png

Aksomati Prime

Reveal hidden contents

Aksomati Prime

2A4z9js.png

Aksomati Prime

lIvm8h7.png

Aksomati Prime

H7A1aGa.png

I am an Ivara main/lover that has racked up over 1,500 hours playing on Ivara alone and I've been patiently for over 2 years now for jellyfish Ivara prime to finally arrive ❤️. My beloved huntress, I will see you soon.  

Here are my 2 cents thoughts

Ivara Prime's look:

- Overall, I'm fairly receptive/positive to her look. I'm just very surprised at how regal she looks, even striking as a bride to me. I'm not criticizing her look, I'm cool with it and I like it. I'm just surprised in a way that she looks very 'royal and regal', not actually someone going out for combat or having sort of a 'sniper/covert' look or sort of rogue/hooded look. I mean I expected her to look very pretty, but I guess I was still expecting maybe some sort of covert assassin type of look to still come in a bit, maybe? But jellyfish bride is perfectly fine. Ivara Prime's ethereal skirt, oh my 😍 absolutely yes! Love it. The helmet is excellent and she retained her beautiful cyclops eye too ❤️. I am also liking the new blue spherical moon that replaces where her left shoulder quiver band was, it looks elegant to me. Her Jellyfish flower helmet I'm delighted with. I like how the head reminds me of a flower and I just love the little ethereal transparent parts too. The new prowl semi-transparent look is interesting, I hope it doesn't obstruct my view whenever I'm in prowl with my jellyfish girl, will have to see when I play with her. Overall I think Ivara Prime looks good and I'm quite happy with her look. And we finally got rid of that really weird frontal pelvic guard which clipped through her legs whenever she was crouching or using her agile stance. I'm sorry my huntress, it just stuck out at times.

Ivara PA accessories, armour and syandana:

- I was personally hoping for an armour set to go with Ivara Prime so I'm happy with it. I'm somewhat neutral to slightly positive on the armour set, but I'm happy that she got an armour set in general. I think I'll warm up to the undulating armour set when I get it in-game.

- I was actually hoping for some sort of 'Salix Prime Syandana' because I absolutely fell in love with Salix Syandana when I first put it on Ivara. I just loved seeing it on her, and to me personally, it felt so natural to pair with her at times. Granted, this is influenced by how I first acquired Ivara through the 'Huntress Bundle' back during the Darvo's Fire Sale. Ivara holds a unique spot (besides being my main), she's still the only frame (to this day) who I actually bought. And it wasn't because I hated her grind (later on, it would be exact opposite, I actually love spy missions). No, I originally bought Ivara's huntress bundle because... I had no idea who Ivara was even at that time lol (Short story, I just came back to Warframe in 2017, returning from like a hiatus that began in 2014/15. But Ivara won me over to get her.... the cute cyclops eye did it). I'll still be getting Ivara's prime syandana anyways though, along with the armour.

Baza Prime

- I had a personal prediction list of weapons that would come with her. Baza prime was on that list, but I'm still a bit surprised. Mainly because Baza is a weapon that was only recently introduced to the game compared to several other weapons I had on the prediction list. I'm cool with Baza Prime, I'll probably forma the ever-living fudge out of it just for Ivara's needs. But I'm surprised that it won. I know some of my Ivara main sisters were hoping for Daikyu prime and I would've welcomed Daikyu prime too, if it had been chosen instead. (I know its a popular choice to pair with Ivara because innately silent and high crit chance weapon that prowl's headshot bonus can take advantage of).

Aksomati Prime

- Well this choice came out of left-field. I had no inkling that this weapon was going to be primed for her and I'm actually sitting her scratching my head asking, why? I don't get it. Unless the Aksomati Prime will be innately silent (I have no idea if it will), I just don't see why DE chose it for her secondary prime weapon. There's not even a thematic connection to pair Ivara Prime with Aksomatis. Like why these double secondaries? The baza makes sense to me (from both theme and even practical choice to go with Ivara prime). But Aksomati prime, there doesn't feel like any connection to link them with Ivara prime on either a thematic choice, or practical choice. Like it feels like a random pick to go with Ivara prime. Unless Aksaomti Prime will be innately silent and will have some sort of bonus that Ivara Prime gets while using them, then I'm not really feeling for them.

But what are your other thoughts from my fellow huntresses?

Trash, that's my opinion. New design doesn't follow her theme.

6 hours ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

Apparently, at least from what I got from it, is that their "buff" is how they were intended to work, and due to a flaw in coding, they ended up being much weaker than they should. So at least, if I'm recalling correctly, DE didn't intentionally shaft bows.

Yes, I think that was what was going on under the hood. From a practical gameplay perspective though, it was a big buff.

After i got myself now the middle pack from thenew ivara prime pack, here are already some of my opinions about it over all - keeping in mind i did not get the accessories whats so ever (since i didnt really care).

Lets begin with the prime weapons which came with it:

- Baza Prime:

Spoiler

Im honest here to say, first i thought it would be a bad idea to give ivara an rifle but since its a (really) fast firing automatic rifle and already silenced, it works pretty ok with her. But looking at it stat-wise, why does this even exist? The Baza Prime is barely "better" than the normal Baza if you compare them, looking at this picture:

B3904080638B47DEC30883F72E8171098B35D4CE

The only thing which is "really" better is the range which is nearly doubled. Else, what do we get? 2% crit chance, 0.3 faster reload, 20+ mag size and 4% status chance. overall, a bit underwhelming. Sure, the baza prime is better than the normal one but most notable in range and maybe magsize...

- Aksomati prime:

Spoiler

Ok, i guess this is really the oddball in the prime pack and over all, somehow not really fitting into the gameplay from Ivara or the prime pac overall, think about that we already got an automatic silenced rifle with the pack so why another automatic twin pistol set now? Not only that, the "wind up time" this guns is really something i already didnt enjoy by the normal ones but lets look at the stats compared with the normal one as on the picture (here shown the stats from the PRIME compared with the NORMAL ONE since i dont own the normal ones anymore):

199C8AA729BCC400AE103ECD74307A3B6E194C91

Overall, a "ok" improvement tbh. The firerate is lightly faster, 10+ mag size, 10% more status chance and overall 2.0 more damage of the cost of about 2.9 accuraccy. Again overall a nice improvement but, like the baza prime, not really overwhelming. The only good thing i would say now, its nice you can now create a better status based build with this weapon since the boosted status chance from 8% to 18% is pretty nice - But as again said, for the set, i dont get it why its here. It really looks odd on ivara nor fits her playstyle but as a lone weapon, i would say its "ok", a better comparison if you look baza vs baza prime at least.

And finally a look at Ivara prime...

Spoiler

64E6AFC01BC51A4526F9F250E3A27FB8F0F49AE5

Stat-wise, she got 25 more energie, 50 more shield and 0.05 faster running speed. Overall "nice" but i would have actually wished for a bit more armor. Ivara was already quishy and she could have needed a small buff in the life- or amorstats. Sure, at least she got some shield which is really nice now but also 25 more energie is the best part since, if you know ivara~, its always nice to have some extra energie in the bag.

STYLEWISE...we all know and we all have different opinions and i kinda still dont really "like" it. I tried to make it more dark looking since, its more fitting her but it still looks like a dress which....doesnt really suit her well but here again, everyone has a different opinion. if you like it and i dont, dont start a flamewar but respect it. Im sure im not the only one (looking down this thread~) and im also sure youre also not the only one but yea....you have to agree that the "jellyfish" theme is somewhat we never really would have think of incase of ivara, be honest here...

Overall how would i rate the pack?

Its really underwhelming tbh. Both Prime weapons doesnt seem to have a special "prime weapon" passive and in the case of the Basa Prime, its not really a notalbe "BIG" weapon change. The aksomatis feel odd and "unfitting" in the pack. They are not bad but not fitting overall. Ivara Primes buffed stats are "ok" but again not overwhelming... And about her design? Well im not really a big fan of it. After i colord it a bit (as you have seen on the pictures) i kinda think its now at the same level as the NORMAL default skin from her but for sure not really "better" if you have other prime frame designs in mind like Mesa, Limbo or Hydroid...

Edited by Leon-Darkheart
  • Like 1

It's interesting that Saryn received throwing weapons which are silent and Ivara got guns.  I will agree on that.  Not that there are many primed throwing weapons which have not already been primed. The rest are somone elses throwing weapons.  Or have been used.

Well, she's cooking on my barbie right now. Usually I'm super calm and patient and prepared to solo-farm Primes for weeks or months just for the fun of it. That was my original plan for Ivara Prime, too, if a bit on a more focused, more accelerated timetable. Right off the bat, I got 5 Neo I1s thanks to 6 runs of the Ghoul Bounties. Plan was to get lots of them and crack them open solo. Snap. Ended up jumping into radshares. Got my part on the 4th relic.

Then I did my usual daily relic runs; 6 Axis at Apollo, 6 Mesos at Io (I postponed the Lith part until after I got Ivara Prime). As far as I was concerned, Ivara Prime was already in the bag, which should have made me more patient. Plan was to do this for a week or two to get about 6-12 relics each. Instead, I saw that I had one of each of Meso N9, Meso C4 and Axi A9 relics. Snap. I jumped right back into Recruitment Chat. Got both Meso parts, but missed out on the Systems.

After a quick break, I did a re-run of Apollo. This time, I'd be patient, I told myself. Got my second Axi A9. Snap. Jumped at the first radshare, and finally got the part. All four parts acquired in less than 12 hours after Ivara Prime was launched.

I feel... ...weird. Is this what people normally do? Jump into recruitment chats the moment they get a relic? I'm happy to patiently grind for Baza Prime and Aksomati Prime as normal, but the more I played to acquire Ivara Prime, the more my patience evaporated. I've been waiting 18 months for this frame, and I just couldn't control myself.

Edited by KnossosTNC

I'm surprisingly meh on the cosmetic look of her....like, when they revealed her in the Dev Stream, I straight up had no idea who I was looking at until they said.

As for the AkSomati Prime and Baza Prime.....it's obvious that Baza Prime should come out with Ivara Prime, but it's a bit early for it to get primed.  Its stats are still good in non-prime form, but because it's THE weapon you use with Ivara, it had to come out now.  As a result, it's quite underwhelming stat-wise.  The AkSomati Prime needed to happen, but....they're actually worse than a rivened base version, which makes them pointless.

So, overall, I'm glad I got Deth Machine Rifle (and by extension, Atlas) Prime Access, because this one is a hard skip for me.  Which I'm sad to say, tbh, because in concept I like everything that's in it.  But when I get Ivara Prime, you can be sure I'll be using the base Ivara skin.

3 hours ago, GunRaptor9000 said:

As for the AkSomati Prime and Baza Prime.....it's obvious that Baza Prime should come out with Ivara Prime, but it's a bit early for it to get primed.  Its stats are still good in non-prime form, but because it's THE weapon you use with Ivara, it had to come out now.  As a result, it's quite underwhelming stat-wise.  The AkSomati Prime needed to happen, but....they're actually worse than a rivened base version, which makes them pointless.

I agree with the Baza prime since the only good thing about the prime is the nearly doubled range damage fall off and maybe the 20+ mag size, else nothing else is really a big changer over the normal version (2% higher critchance which is not even really notable tbh and 4% more status chance plus 0.3 faster reaload on an already fast realoading weapon...), even the damage stats are 1:1 the same.

as for the Aksomati i actually disagree but only with their stats since they actually got a pretty nice overall buff with the firerate is lightly faster, 10+ mag size, 10% more status chance and overall 2.0 more damage of the cost of about 2.9 accuraccy. the only thing is that it just doesnt fit or "Belong" into an pack with ivara, it doesnt only feels very odd playing Ivara with some Uzis in her hands, those are also not silenced weapons which, again, doesnt fit her playstyle.

On 2019-12-17 at 7:24 PM, Leon-Darkheart said:

After i got myself now the middle pack from thenew ivara prime pack, here are already some of my opinions about it over all - keeping in mind i did not get the accessories whats so ever (since i didnt really care).

Lets begin with the prime weapons which came with it:

- Baza Prime:

Reveal hidden contents

Im honest here to say, first i thought it would be a bad idea to give ivara an rifle but since its a (really) fast firing automatic rifle and already silenced, it works pretty ok with her. But looking at it stat-wise, why does this even exist? The Baza Prime is barely "better" than the normal Baza if you compare them, looking at this picture:

B3904080638B47DEC30883F72E8171098B35D4CE

The only thing which is "really" better is the range which is nearly doubled. Else, what do we get? 2% crit chance, 0.3 faster reload, 20+ mag size and 4% status chance. overall, a bit underwhelming. Sure, the baza prime is better than the normal one but most notable in range and maybe magsize...

- Aksomati prime:

Reveal hidden contents

Ok, i guess this is really the oddball in the prime pack and over all, somehow not really fitting into the gameplay from Ivara or the prime pac overall, think about that we already got an automatic silenced rifle with the pack so why another automatic twin pistol set now? Not only that, the "wind up time" this guns is really something i already didnt enjoy by the normal ones but lets look at the stats compared with the normal one as on the picture (here shown the stats from the PRIME compared with the NORMAL ONE since i dont own the normal ones anymore):

199C8AA729BCC400AE103ECD74307A3B6E194C91

Overall, a "ok" improvement tbh. The firerate is lightly faster, 10+ mag size, 10% more status chance and overall 2.0 more damage of the cost of about 2.9 accuraccy. Again overall a nice improvement but, like the baza prime, not really overwhelming. The only good thing i would say now, its nice you can now create a better status based build with this weapon since the boosted status chance from 8% to 18% is pretty nice - But as again said, for the set, i dont get it why its here. It really looks odd on ivara nor fits her playstyle but as a lone weapon, i would say its "ok", a better comparison if you look baza vs baza prime at least.

And finally a look at Ivara prime...

Reveal hidden contents

64E6AFC01BC51A4526F9F250E3A27FB8F0F49AE5

Stat-wise, she got 25 more energie, 50 more shield and 0.05 faster running speed. Overall "nice" but i would have actually wished for a bit more armor. Ivara was already quishy and she could have needed a small buff in the life- or amorstats. Sure, at least she got some shield which is really nice now but also 25 more energie is the best part since, if you know ivara~, its always nice to have some extra energie in the bag.

STYLEWISE...we all know and we all have different opinions and i kinda still dont really "like" it. I tried to make it more dark looking since, its more fitting her but it still looks like a dress which....doesnt really suit her well but here again, everyone has a different opinion. if you like it and i dont, dont start a flamewar but respect it. Im sure im not the only one (looking down this thread~) and im also sure youre also not the only one but yea....you have to agree that the "jellyfish" theme is somewhat we never really would have think of incase of ivara, be honest here...

Overall how would i rate the pack?

Its really underwhelming tbh. Both Prime weapons doesnt seem to have a special "prime weapon" passive and in the case of the Basa Prime, its not really a notalbe "BIG" weapon change. The aksomatis feel odd and "unfitting" in the pack. They are not bad but not fitting overall. Ivara Primes buffed stats are "ok" but again not overwhelming... And about her design? Well im not really a big fan of it. After i colord it a bit (as you have seen on the pictures) i kinda think its now at the same level as the NORMAL default skin from her but for sure not really "better" if you have other prime frame designs in mind like Mesa, Limbo or Hydroid...

I have some similar sentiments after seeing the stats finally. Baza Prime is a small QoL improvement over the base variant, but not really a big jump overall. It's okay, but I feel it could've been better. I'm not sure if Baza Prime has a prime weapon passive.

Aksomati P, same, I still don't get these pistols, never cared for them and didn't even think about their existence until they got announced. This weapon looks like it got the better of the deal with the stat changes out of the entire pack. They don't really stand out much to me, once I'm done with them I'm probably never touching them again, but I'll probably enjoy the ride for the current time being with them. Supposedly (somebody at least on reddit) claimed the Aksomati Primes do have a passive. Supposedly the passive is, as the Aksomati Prime winds up, so does its accuracy. Aksomati Prime will supposedly have tighter accuracy once its fully spooled up.

I would preferred a small eHP boost as well on Ivara, little health, little armor too (didn't even have to be a lot, even going from 65 to 75 armour I would've appreciated). But at least she got the energy pool increase, that was the stat I cared about the most. Sprint speed buff is a bit nice too.

In some ways, it can be underwhelming, but I can't be fully dissatisfied because I like Ivara a lot. Ivara realistically is the only frame I care about the most. I'm more happy that she's finally getting primed (so she's propping up some of my disappointment), though I would've preferred slightly better stats and different secondary for her pack.

9 hours ago, KnossosTNC said:

Well, she's cooking on my barbie right now. Usually I'm super calm and patient and prepared to solo-farm Primes for weeks or months just for the fun of it. That was my original plan for Ivara Prime, too, if a bit on a more focused, more accelerated timetable. Right off the bat, I got 5 Neo I1s thanks to 6 runs of the Ghoul Bounties. Plan was to get lots of them and crack them open solo. Snap. Ended up jumping into radshares. Got my part on the 4th relic.

Then I did my usual daily relic runs; 6 Axis at Apollo, 6 Mesos at Io (I postponed the Lith part until after I got Ivara Prime). As far as I was concerned, Ivara Prime was already in the bag, which should have made me more patient. Plan was to do this for a week or two to get about 6-12 relics each. Instead, I saw that I had one of each of Meso N9, Meso C4 and Axi A9 relics. Snap. I jumped right back into Recruitment Chat. Got both Meso parts, but missed out on the Systems.

After a quick break, I did a re-run of Apollo. This time, I'd be patient, I told myself. Got my second Axi A9. Snap. Jumped at the first radshare, and finally got the part. All four parts acquired in less than 12 hours after Ivara Prime was launched.

I feel... ...weird. Is this what people normally do? Jump into recruitment chats the moment they get a relic? I'm happy to patiently grind for Baza Prime and Aksomati Prime as normal, but the more I played to acquire Ivara Prime, the more my patience evaporated. I've been waiting 18 months for this frame, and I just couldn't control myself.

8 hours ago, KnossosTNC said:

Yeah, I don't claim to be the paragon of self-control - far from it. Just saying, this was a highly unusual experience for me.

She's your favourite, didn't you say? Perhaps that had a bit of influence?

I myself have been waiting 2 years for her now and as soon as I got the chance I picked up her PA. Then met up with friends in-game and we just started cracking relics together. Even I was surprised at how fast our rate of rng luck and acquisition was. Granted, I still need to continuously keep cracking for my other Ivaras, but I'm surprised how fast we got our first Ivara Prime together.

Yeah that sounds normal about getting a relic and just doing a radshare right after. Usually I do radshares as well. Though I might stockpile ahead of time just so that I don't have to wait around if the first radshare turns a bust. Normally that's how it goes as well for me. But for Ivara Prime and with my friends we were just cracking left and right, much faster than expected. Was a good night overall.

Is Apollo Disruption that good for Axi acquisition ? I'm not really fond of disruption and I've only played that gamemode solo. Do groups run really fast in it?

I'll tell you in a few days when she's done cooking!

But just in general, I love the new design for Ivara Prime. I can't wait to dump all kinds of excessive and unnecessary formas into her (might even use my new Umbral, hehe). 

The Baza Prime doesn't really excite me, as I have a Soma Prime with a decent riven (that I found myself) and now I can use the ex slot to make it silent, no problem. Aksomati Prime is kinda whatever too, because I already invested heavily in Twin Grakatas and a (probably inferior) bullet hose secondary doesn't do much for me.

I think a bow would have been a better pick, so making a thrown weapon secondary that was really good?

Overall-

Ivara Prime A+

Weapons C-

1 hour ago, BlindStalker said:

She's your favourite, didn't you say? Perhaps that had a bit of influence?

I myself have been waiting 2 years for her now and as soon as I got the chance I picked up her PA. Then met up with friends in-game and we just started cracking relics together. Even I was surprised at how fast our rate of rng luck and acquisition was. Granted, I still need to continuously keep cracking for my other Ivaras, but I'm surprised how fast we got our first Ivara Prime together.

Yeah that sounds normal about getting a relic and just doing a radshare right after. Usually I do radshares as well. Though I might stockpile ahead of time just so that I don't have to wait around if the first radshare turns a bust. Normally that's how it goes as well for me. But for Ivara Prime and with my friends we were just cracking left and right, much faster than expected. Was a good night overall.

Is Apollo Disruption that good for Axi acquisition ? I'm not really fond of disruption and I've only played that gamemode solo. Do groups run really fast in it?

Oh, Ivara being my favourite definitely had an influence. I'm just a bit shocked at the degree of influence.

Yeah, at the very least, my initial plan was to have a half-decent stockpile of about 6-12 relics each for the radshares if I ever got a bit impatient. But nope, the moment I got a relic, I jumped in.

In fact, I am currently feeling a remarkably strong temptation to plat-rush her right at this very moment. A reminder: I've only ever rushed one thing, it was by accident, and I still want that 1 Plat back. This time, I haven't snapped... ...yet.

Dunno about groups, since I did Apollo solo. That said, I'd imagine an experienced, well-coordinated group could go through the rotations very quickly. Me? I like Disruption because it doesn't waste my time with arbitrary timers, doesn't force me to stay still in one spot, and has 100% chance of dropping relics on Rotation B.

Edited by KnossosTNC

Imo each new prime frame should come with either a rework or at least some tweaks. 

Ivara prime just kept all the regular Ivara's issues. She is very versatile but due to her skills' lack of range/duration/efficiency you need to build her quite extremely for each purpose to make ok for that role, disabling her at almost everything else:

Prowl needs to be max duration+range to be ok and still maintain 100% power str after using Overextanded mod and efficiency 100-130 to have an acceptable energy drain. This takes all of her mod space and her looting ability is still slower and shorter than Nekros' dessecrate without any mods. And Hydroid/Khora don't need to invest much in their Pilfering abilities either.

Navigator negative duration scaling kills duration for everything else.

Intiltration walk speed scaling to power str means investment into it when you don't need power str during spy missions, when you use prowl, you need max efficiency and duration in the first place.

And every other build cuts down her other utilities to the ground.

Every frame, including Ivara needs to be  balanced with their skills so that even unaltered in ability stats all of their skills are usable without leaving you at 0 energy in seconds, having a crippled range/duration and having minuscule damage/buff at 100 power str.

Edited by Scar.brother.help.me

54 minutes ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Intiltration walk speed scaling to power str means investment into it when you don't need power str during spy missions, when you use prowl, you need max efficiency and duration in the first place.

This isn't quite correct.  I say this because if you have max efficiency, you will not get any more benefit from having Duration over 100%.  The lowest possible drain to achieve is .25 drain.  Which can be gotten with max Efficiency alone.  So if you have max Efficiency, then there isn't a need to have high duration also. 

If you make a Prowl build specifically for stealing, then you're already in diminishing returns area.  I say this mostly because depending on Steal just isn't efficient for Farming anyway.  

IMO the best builds for Ivara overall is taking a balanced approach.  There are a few exceptions for something like Sortie Defense.  Even then you are getting into Die-hard Ivara Main territory to be using her for such anyway.  The normal player is really just better off with just using a balanced build.  

Edit: Sadly, with Ivara Prime's release there are just gonna be too many people new to Ivara who are going to be given really bad build advice.  Most will get builds from YTers and not have any idea how the mechanics work.  

Edited by DatDarkOne