Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

7 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Why should you be able to roll 100% more critical chance on any attack (x2 on Heavy Attack), and a wasted stat on a situational attack.

... To be in line with Maiming Strike... I'm guessing that's what it is, since the stat's pretty much the same.

... But then again, only they know the real reason.

2 hours ago, LunaBlackSword said:

Really? No changes toward murmur gains that has been "fixed" back in hotfix 26.0.5 again? Why is DE insisting us to do 2 hours minimum OR pure, frustrating RNG guesswork lottery just to finish up a single lich, with solo die-to-a-lich-after-depleting-their-health-with-wrong-parazon-mods still being the most optimal murmur grind method!?

And no, those 150 - 300 Kuva gains per finishing/get-killed-by a lich ain't incentives to join public matches for murmur farms. Those numbers are just pathetic. A straight up spit in the face.

I'm just gonna copy-paste what I typed on update 26.1. Disappointing.

Blink could still have the 3 second cooldown, but then use energy if you want to spam, scaled by the time left on the cooldown timer. say, if you still have 1 second left on the cooldown, but need to blink-right-now, you spend 1/3 the energy required to blink with 3s left on the cooldown, maybe 10 energy per second of cooldown remaining (1energy per 0.1s). so you still have the option of spamming, but at the cost of energy instead of time.

Is there gonna be any changes to the requiem murmurs other than adding kuva for kuva liches as a reward for all squadmates? The grind is still simply insane. Also if Kuva weapon bp trading is even possible cause converting kuva liches is also a little time consuming.

thx for the hotfix, but you still need to fix emblems not being placed properly when using the Zevokk Shoulder Guards, as well as the chest plates from the Kuva Lich Hunter Collection.they are coloured wrong and dont match my graxx skins well and it makes me sad that this keeps getting ignored... 😞

16 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Titania now uses the new Archwing flight model. This fixes her current situation of being very janky while in Razorwing.

You accidentally also nerfed titania, she is no longer able to aim shoot while boosting, which she could before AND you cant ascend/descend at any reasonable speed anymore/the keybinds are worthless now.

Archived