Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

So far I like the archwing changes.

One small thing though, if you only have a combined sprint/roll button bound triggering blink is a bit awkward, especially if you are already sprinting. Could a double forward tap (not sprinting) and a single forward tap (sprinting) be another way to trigger a blink? I'd especially love the second one since holding your sprint button already keeps you moving forward, so W is basically free to trigger the blink =)

Justo ahora, Sannidor dijo:

You should clarify how to place Dry Dock in Dojo.

It does not fit anywhere even with plenty of space available.

Why there's no official tutorial on how to properly build it?  :awkward:

Build a large straight connector, then the dry dock. worked for me.

Make sure there are no other rooms left or right the drydock, because it's big (*insert yo mama joke here*)

Don't know if this is a problem on my end or on yours, however I've tried to go say hi to Ki'Teer and have been having connection issues. If it's on my end, sorry to bother you, but if not, then now you know.

Edit: The problem seems to have been on my end. I was able to successfully meet with Ki'Teer. I got the Paracesis skin, because the Paracesis is my best melee. I love what you've done with the Crit chance melee mods. By default, my Paracesis hits yellow crits on any attack that doesn't hit orange, and thanks to the Gladiator mods once the combo counter is up it switches to orange every hit. It's pretty fun.

Hey! i kinda used a substantial amount of platinum to understand the issue behind why the Drydocks arent able to be built behind certain areas of the dojo as it would inform you that there wasnt sufficient space despite having a huge open area. It appears that you'd require to have nothing built above AND below the drydocks in order to built this large structure. my suggestion to fix this is to extend the length of the elevators until there is enough space to fit the drydocks into one level

The amount of kuva given by usage of the parazon is minimal and needs to be higher, else change to shared murmur progress(even 3 thralls worth of murmur as opposed to the 10x on success is better than 300 kuva anyday). This kind of change would encourage players to defeat their liches(or attempt an interaction more likely with their liches).

11 minutes ago, Andele3025 said:

You accidentally also nerfed titania, she is no longer able to aim shoot while boosting, which she could before AND you cant ascend/descend at any reasonable speed anymore/the keybinds are worthless now.

Was it also intended that she loose her momentum conservation?

It is also good to see that there is now(FINALLY) a way to "skip" an encounter with an individual's lich. Downing a lich 3x and forcing them to retreat sounds pretty good, as it beats having to run revenant to despawn an uncooperative tenno's lich in public games(which also reset lich anger).

Archived