Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.1

5 minutes ago, ezze34 said:

Coildrives in Orb Valis are drunk af hahaha, they drive weird and never hit the waypoint. Its impossible to finish that mission

I want to check this out. This will be the first time in a long time that I have wanted to go back there. 

I would also like to request that we have the option to claim a kuva bounty from our liches, based on the number of time they defeat us AND accompanying tenno, up to a cap of 10k. For this to work, liches will up their bounty each time a tenno is downed/killed(deaths earn more kuva than simply getting downed). Once a tenno defeats their lich, they have the option to vanquish or convert their lich. I propose we can choose to "claim" our kuva bounty, thus gaining the stored amount of kuva(up to a set cap of 10k for example), but ALSO releasing our lich and making them our current active lich(this should reset reqieum progress as well as their equipped weapon bonus number as they are now driven with revenge). I think this idea would serve as a way for tenno to rwroll existing kuva weapon bonus numbers, while compensating them for their time being harassed/bullied and finally beating down their oppressors.

• Like 1
il y a 43 minutes, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

Rising Tides: Hotfix 26.1.1

Changes:

• Titania now uses the new Archwing flight model. This fixes her current situation of being very janky while in Razorwing.
  • Removed an unnecessary Railjack camera binding that was a text filepath.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when attempting to Decorate your Dojo.
  • Fixed a crash when a Host migration occurred. 
  • Fixed failed Kuva Lich Parazon stabs showing as two fails. This was just a UI bug, and not actually counting towards two fails.
  • Fixed low number of spawns in the Rising Tides Quest Defense mission.
  • Fixed inability to dodge in Archwing.
  • Fixed overly bright Melee FX when attacking with the Astreos Sword and Shield Skin equipped.
  • Fixed flickering UI when viewing the Syndicate detail screen. 
  • Fixed out of memory handler requiring memory to show you the error message.
  • Fixed a script error when pressing ‘L’ in the Dry Dock. 
  • Fixed cases where the Contribution screen in the Dojo would show values past the required amount (ie 600/45 instead of 45/45). This was a rare UI bug that was influenced by the hot server issues experienced shortly after launch.
  • Fixed broken lighting and reflections in the Grineer Settlement tileset. 
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to change the Personal Quarters (Aquarium, Stencil, etc). This was also influenced by the hot server issues attempting to update the database.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur if Revenant tried to Enthrall without a target.

Known issues:

• Arch-Melee target homing mechanic no longer functions correctly on some Arch-Melee weapons.
  • Struggles with triggering universal Blink on a controller unless bindings are manually rebound.

He's right

I'm happy with a lot of the changes done and planned, but maybe give us three 'blink' charges before we have to wait, with a timeout on each? Also, as a Titania main I am not feeling the new archwing flight for her. She just doesn't feel tiny, nimble, and buglike anymore, and also the boost noise going in and out of aiming is EXTREMELY annoying.

Edited by Truk14
Spelling
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Mr_S0und said:

Itzal's first skill should have been a timed buff that removes cooldown on blink instead of ripline.

Thats cool and all but you must understand DE intentions of saturating the use of different archwings. This would just bring back the issue of everyone using itzal again. Maybe another ability would be nice since this is just Valkyr's Ripline

• Like 1

Simple way to largely postpone problem of "useless" liches.

1) Make it possible to merge weapons of the same type in a way that weapon with lower or equal bonus damage will increase bonus damage on existing weapon by 1/5 of bonus value (or 1/10 in case of different bonus damage type). This way eveyone will be able to get +60% damage in a reasonable amount of time and will have strong reason to kill his lich.

2) Make it possible to roll weapon on a lich by sending him kuva or something. This way it will be easier to get weapons for merge when player already asquired and leveled most of his weapons.

11 minutes ago, Truk14 said:

Also, as a Titania main I am not feeling the new archwing flight for her. She just doesn't feel tiny, nimble, and buglike anymore, and also the boost noise going in and out of aiming is EXTREMELY annoying.

They basically ruined this frame even more.

• Like 1
Just now, Pixzia said:

They basically ruined this frame even more.

I don't think so. It's still quite playable, but... weird. I just did some experimentation, and the biggest issue, other than the noises, is that the archwings start and stop hard where Titania is not supposed to. A little softening of the motion starts and stops would fix this. Remember this was a rushed fix for an immediate issue with the new update. They may be able to hotfix soon.

Still wish they'd stop having enimies my pistols can't even damage at all though. Remove my ability buff sure, but having to leave razorwing every time I see an arbitration drone or nullie target is a little ridiculous.

Still, appreciate the work they've put in to this, and hope to see Titania Prime soon!

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Why should you be able to roll 100% more critical chance on any attack (x2 on Heavy Attack), and a wasted stat on a situational attack.

Every 100% CC is a different tier of crit. 0-100 = Yellow / 101-200 = Orange / 201-300 = Red / 301-400 = Purple (I think?)
Further, each tier applies the Crit Damage multiplier to the final output. Yellow crit applies multiplier once, orange twice, red 3x, etc.

So... 100 damage attack crits on a 5x multiplier. Yellow = 500, orange = 1000, Red = 1500, etc

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed failed Kuva Lich Parazon stabs showing as two fails. This was just a UI bug, and not actually counting towards two fails.

Right after the hotfix deployed I fought my lich again and it proceeded check both requiems. So this bug is still in the game.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Titania now uses the new Archwing flight model.

Titania does not need this, it makes her feel even worse in Razorwing than before. If you are going to remove inertia at least buff her base flight speed.

Sidenote - Allow the option to turn off vacuum in her 4. Either a toggle in the Ability page or just remove it from Razorwing and allow companion mods to work in her Razorwing. (If I am using Fetch/Vacuum it will still work while in Razorwing.)

This new Archwing system just violently butchered the one thing that made Titania fun. Razorwing was literally the only thing that kept people (myself included) playing Titania, but the new changes have made it clunkly, and awkward to use.

1: She has absolutely no conservation of momentum, which makes everything feel rigid and hard to control, while also rendering evasive maneuvers (the rolls and dodges you get when pressing Shift and a direction) completely worthless since she barely moves while using them.
2: The change to how boosting works means that I am now forced to move AND look only forward when holding Shift, which severely limits my overall mobility.
Previously, holding Shift increased your movement speed, and you could move/aim in whatever direction you wanted while maintaining the increased speed needed to avoid enemy shots.
3: You can no longer aim and boost at the same time.
4: Her guns new sounds (why did this even need a change???) don't even match her fire rate.
5: I'm not sure about this one, but it feels like you brought the camera closer to the players back, meaning that more of the screen is taken up by the player's character model than before. Kind of annoying, since there's no option to change the FoV for when in Archwing/Razorwing mode.

Overall I feel that these changes to the flight system are a massive downgrade, rather than an upgrade. 
Titania is literally my favourite Warframe in the game because of just how much fun her Razorwing ability was, and I seriously hope you'll take what I've said into consideration.

P.S: While in my Archwing, I keep accidentally triggering the teleport and either slam into terrain, or massively overshoot where I want to be, due to it triggering by holding "Shift" and "W" at the same time, rather than being triggered by double tapping "Shift" or something. With Empyrean on the way, and Archwings being a significant part of that update, I'm worried about having to deal with a clunky downgraded flight system in the coming months.

• Like 2

People asking for a new nerf for blink? I gotchu.

How about a Overheat system? If you spam blink fast enough, filling up the overheat bar, the ability is disabled for 10 seconds and you and your archwing are set on fire for a few seconds. An added alarm sound and blinking for extra effect.

Or instead of fire, your engines stalls and you start gliding down.

Or both I don't care xD I just wanna see people falling from the sky as balls of flames.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Ziebo said:

People asking for a new nerf for blink? I gotchu.

How about a Overheat system? If you spam blink fast enough, filling up the overheat bar, the ability is disabled for 10 seconds and you and your archwing are set on fire for a few seconds. An added alarm sound and blinking for extra effect.

Or instead of fire, your engines stalls and you start gliding down.

Or both I don't care xD I just wanna see people falling from the sky as balls of flames.

This would be cool actually.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Truk14 said:

I don't think so. It's still quite playable, but... weird. I just did some experimentation, and the biggest issue, other than the noises, is that the archwings start and stop hard where Titania is not supposed to. A little softening of the motion starts and stops would fix this.

I don't see why they removed all the inertia from Razorwing in the first place. The camera movement now is so awkward as well.