Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

So, i'm not sure if i'm wrong, but eximus units in ceres are not common, as far as i know they only spawn in endless missions like survival, defense or interception, right?
So, again, maybe i'm wrong, but to farm the new resources "Cubic Diodes" we need to stay in one of those missions approximately 30 minutes?

If this is correct, then you can shove your railjack (choose where), because i'm not willing to waste more time farming another idiotic resource, to repair the damm thing.

Again, if i'm wrong, i'm willing to eat my words..

1 minute ago, __Beowulf__ said:

So, i'm not sure if i'm wrong, but eximus units in ceres are not common, as far as i know they only spawn in endless missions like survival, defense or interception, right?
So, again, maybe i'm wrong, but to farm the new resources "Cubic Diodes" we need to stay in one of those missions approximately 30 minutes?

If this is correct, then you can shove your railjack (choose where), because i'm not willing to waste more time farming another idiotic resource, to repair the damm thing.

Farm in Fisures

3 minutes ago, __Beowulf__ said:

the exterminate gave me 10 in 1 run. luckily there was an invasion available and made 40ish a run

8 minutes ago, __Beowulf__ said:

My lich was there got a few everytime i cleared a node(but he did steel some)

30 minutes ago, __Beowulf__ said:

Prosecutors counts as an eximus. I usually run exterminates for these diodes. Also try to bring a nekros and leave the alarms on since its not a guaranteed drop

Archwing fells awesome now, good job !

My only complaint would be that the blink is hard to use while "sprinting". Maybe it's a mapping problem on my end, but it seems we don't have archwings key bindings anymore (and have railjack ones instead ?).

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

It is also insulting to give Rip Line to Itzal when it has been the most useless ability on Valkyr for nearly 5 years. Rip Line is bad and everyone knows it. It is silly, and highly ineffective for combat.

Rip Line is a mobility skill. In the case of the Itzal, you can use it to gain a lot of speed, so it makes it a good alternative to the blink.

Revert Titania's razorwing controls to how they were, now she feels and handles like the captura camera or architect mode of the dojo, it's utter crap!

Afterburner is unusable due to straight acceleration into walls.

Vertical control has become crap as well because it's limited to 15-20° from crosshairs instead of her original controls.

This is a major nerf and not a benefit!

right after you snubbed her of a proper rework multiple times in a row and the insult that's razorwing blitz

(or the fact that her archguns are reskinned dual decurions - the worst archwing gun of the lot)

admittedly i havent played this game since gauss released and the metals went bad and the grease shader was applied, so im not sure if you guys changed how Titania's razorwing controlled between then and now, but

if by "made razorwing less janky" you mean "made her unreasonably, unplayably uncontrollable" then sure! you did that! because razorwing is impossible to control now if youre in sprint! you claim it was to make it more like the archwing controls, but razorwing sprint is now like archwing sprint+boost instead of just a regular sprint speed. its ridiculous and forces you to decide between glacially slow or bonking into every wall and missing everything unreasonably fast

please fix the razorwing sprint, its completely broken and as a titania main its making my return to this game really displeasing

Coildrives in the Orb Vallis aren't working, turning in circles repeatedly or stopping movement all together.  This also affects the Bounty version which so far has failed to hit the trap 100% of the time. Tried the bounty 5 times.

Jailers in the Orb Vallis aren't always spawning with time reduction data keys and sometimes jump through the walls of the prison making their keys impossible to collect.

The resolution bug upon launching the game where the resolution of the games isn't the one set requiring a manual change away and back to the desired resolution is still present.  In my case the game always launches in what appears to be 1080p rather than 4k, even though my setting SHOWS 4k resolution as the selected setting.

Skins on Zaws are not working properly for me, with a 'ghost' of the original zaw appearing transposed into the desired skin.

Exodia Contagion still not firing off correctly.

loving the new Archwing movement! it's loads of fun!

Problem though: Something broke in the coildrive pathfinding for Vallis bounties. Two attempts, two failures. First one it wandered drunkenly near it's spawn point for awhile, then came towards us, but instead of following the road as they once did, it basically pachinko'd around off of things on the sides of the road, until it managed to go nose-in on a corner.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1918759046

After a couple of minutes we decided to risk hurting it to unstick it. Weapons didn't work, but Khora's strangledome did. It then pulled up off road near the trap and stopped. It was hackable, so we hacked it. 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/kaiserpocky/screenshots

It then started a timer like the mission normally would, but no audio played, and no enemies spawned. The timer ran down, and nothing happened.

We tried another bounty, on the second one the coildrive became stuck on the pipes near Fortuna and refused to be moved by any force on Venus.

Clan build elevators and connectors, speed them up and still the drydock is not buildable due to "insufficient space". Is there a bug? Will there be some future feedback what exactly is the issue?

Not gonna redo dojo from scratch for a single room.

Titania now uses the new Archwing flight model. This fixes her current situation of being very janky while in Razorwing

As a pretty regular Titania player, I can say there was nothing "janky" about her; in fact, she was one of the most outright fun frames in the game.

The new flight mechanics are a notable downgrade. You've taken one of the things the game pretty much nailed and made it significantly less enjoyable. I know there's a vociferous subset of weirdo sycophants in every online community willing to perform the requisite mental gymnastics needed to praise the wonders and greatness of poor decisions, but the rest of us normies kinda hate this stuff. We're not opposed to change - we're opposed to bad, negative change. It's one thing to try something new, it's another altogether to fix things that aren't broken to such a degree you leave us wondering "uhm...did anyone actually test this out before release?"

Hope this gets fixed - it would be sad if she's just left to linger in this miserable state.

Oh, also: I saw this dude with a really good roll on his riven. This is disappointing and you should totally do something about that...

DE, give me back my pretty orbiter. New one is a downgrade in every possible way. It does not match the rest of the orbiter. Original one had unified style - new arsenal room does not look like it belongs there, and instead of looking like Tenno or Orokin design, it looks more like corpus style, with too much wear and tear for no reason. Textures are ugly, the floor is dirty, walls and machinery have uncolorable scratches that ruin everything. There is too much unnecessary space, that is not even lit properly. Wall geometry is a direct downgrade - stylish curving protrusions between station were much better than current only slightly curved and boring walls. They even curved in such a way now that it is completely impossible to properly decorate them.

Lighting in orbiter is too dark. Especially in the crossroads part.

Skylight is not worth it. Give us our pretty orbiter back.

The game is literally unplayable now.

On Zaw skins:

First of all, I am over the moon that we're finally able to apply Tennogen on our Zaws! However there are a few weird things:

1. When you apply greatsword skins on the heavy blade Zaw, your frame ends up holding it as if it's still a big scythe. Maybe we can change how they grip the weapon based on the skin? 

2. The Zaw links are still visible when you equip skins. They end up looking like random floaty bits next to your skin.

3. Turning on elemental FX while having a Zaw skin equipped is weird, as the effects still trace where the original blade should be, and not the blade of the skin.

Archived