[DE]Rebecca

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.1

10 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Any chance the new mining resources could be added to the Exploiter Orb and Tusk Thumper, Tusk Thumper Bull, and Tusk Thumper Doma? Only mentioning due to all other mining resources being here.

Please consider nerfing Blink in a different way such as a higher energy cost or other solution than a cool-down. The cool-down is a poor solution for why Archwing has no diversity and is not played by many outside of Blink for objectives in massive open world maps. Content that focuses on the DPS, Healer, and Buff Archwings would make Itzal less desirable to choose without nerfing it into the ground.

It is also insulting to give Rip Line to Itzal when it has been the most useless ability on Valkyr for nearly 5 years. Rip Line is bad and everyone knows it. It is silly, and highly ineffective for combat.

Also, please look into Slide Attack Critical Chance on Riven Mods. This is plain disappointing:

unknown.png

unknown.png

If you could have ~260% more critical chance on any attack (x2 on Heavy Attack), there is no reason to use ~160% critical chance on slide attacks exclusively. Slide attacks were not overpowered due to bad math formulas because Maiming Strike, they were overpowered due to a neglected Critical Chance Formula from Blood Rush. This mod is being purposefully overlooked because it is considered a problem when the real problem was never this one mod. Killing this mod does not accomplish much other than making it worthless to have. The effectiveness of a slide attack has little correlation in the current melee update to whether that mod/Riven stat is in a build. Consistency with the other Critical Mod changes would be fantastic as Riven Mods are supposed to scale off the base mods, and Maiming Strike was changed from 90% to 150%.

ok kid LOL

In the stage of Fortuna bounties where you hack the coildrive, the coildrive is pulling off to the side of the road and avoiding the trap. Forever. Every time.

9 hours ago, Truk14 said:

I just did some experimentation, and the biggest issue, other than the noises, is that the archwings start and stop hard where Titania is not supposed to.

How about the fact that previously Titania could sprint towards the camera? Now she behaves like an archwing, i.e. pressing the sprint key along with the S key still results in moving forward, slowly. It makes no f*cking sense and words can't describe how much I hate it. Does that bother you at all or am I just a lone weirdo?

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

38 minutes ago, Myaurico said:

FIX IT p.webp

Is that an order? It's the weekend and thinks like please and basic manners are welcome by the way.

23 minutes ago, Emperrier said:

In the stage of Fortuna bounties where you hack the coildrive, the coildrive is pulling off to the side of the road and avoiding the trap. Forever. Every time.

Corpus drivers got drunk last night indeed 😂

Thanks for the fix.

You guys solved the kuva problem well, please have a look at the cryotic problem.

PANIC: what happened to Titania's Razorwing? 
It's acting and feeling like a archwing, it's not smooth anymore like razorwing.. Hard to play! I can't find it in the notes, is this a bug? 

• Upvote 7

First of all I appreciate the activity of devs towards this game, BUT I do not understand the scheduling of these updates. We just received new content in regards to Liches. And now before you guys even managed to iron out all the bugs and balance regarding that update now you have new one with plethora of new bugs and inbalances.

Me, as a casual player who does not force himself towards new content and does not take day offs everytime something new is released, am still trying to get mods for my very first Lich. yes, very first. I see people complaining they done 20+ liches, I'm still struggling to get your damned RNG system to drop Requiem Relics, and when I finally get one by a miracle, all I get from them is everything BUT requiem mods. OR if I manage to get a mod, that's the one I do not require for my FIRST lich.

Enough of this several layer RNG for Tenno's sake. 

If you do this mission (of which only several exist during single day), there is a chance you gonna get the a relic, which in turn will give you smallest of the small chance to get the mod. Its similar if you wanted to buy a lottery for a chance to win. But this time you might be allowed to buy the ticket, but you might not, in order to get a chance to play lottery.

Note, I do not need Kuvia, as I already have enough of it for several lifetimes, so those Kuvia Syphon missions have single purpose in them. Yes resources and credits, blah blah blah, but my Lich nicks most of it anyways since I can't roll the mods to get rid of that damn thing

/rant

By the way, Stealth kills are still broken

Sawgaws still have no hitboxes

Melee ground slam is another lottery

Sound effect positioning is all over the place

FPS lock does not work

Amber Star reward in Requiem relics is the GREATEST reward in history of rewards  <---- this was supposed to be sarcasm, not struck out

Edited by muziqaz
  • Upvote 3

Some butthurt dev not using the itzal during a live stream couldn't keep up so now we all have to suffer.

How about we just accept that no one likes archwings and itzal blink was the only reason anyone built it....

I don't even think empryean is going to suddenly make archwings fun. 

I already despise the open world zones. Slowing down my travel time will just result in NOT participating in that content at all. Between the disgusting syndicate grinds, repetitive bounties and the constant need to travel back to town - it was already a test of patience.

It's even worse of a nerf if you consider that it's taken 2 years just to level the itzal to lvl 29. What a joke.

Edited by IIDMOII
  • Upvote 6

As a Titania main, please revert titania flight changes!

You gave her archwing controls, made for spacey archwing maps, not tight corridors on normal maps

- there was nothing wrong in how she handled

- she had very agile movements (but only in her sprint mode) when she could rapidly ascent and descend, a thing necessary to play in those tight corridors

- you cant aim during sprint now

- when you dodge, you stop shooting and cant shoot for next 2 seconds

- during sprint you cant see what you are aiming at because the model is in front of the reticule

also please add keybinds for hold to sprint and toggle to sprint, like it is for crouching, instead of just plain toggle sprint on/off, separate key bind helps with archwings movement when you can boost with keybind and stop in place when you release it

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 8

Spoiler

12 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Any chance the new mining resources could be added to the Exploiter Orb and Tusk Thumper, Tusk Thumper Bull, and Tusk Thumper Doma? Only mentioning due to all other mining resources being here.

Please consider nerfing Blink in a different way such as a higher energy cost or other solution than a cool-down. The cool-down is a poor solution for why Archwing has no diversity and is not played by many outside of Blink for objectives in massive open world maps. Content that focuses on the DPS, Healer, and Buff Archwings would make Itzal less desirable to choose without nerfing it into the ground.

It is also insulting to give Rip Line to Itzal when it has been the most useless ability on Valkyr for nearly 5 years. Rip Line is bad and everyone knows it. It is silly, and highly ineffective for combat.

Also, please look into Slide Attack Critical Chance on Riven Mods. This is plain disappointing:

unknown.png

unknown.png

If you could have ~260% more critical chance on any attack (x2 on Heavy Attack), there is no reason to use ~160% critical chance on slide attacks exclusively. Slide attacks were not overpowered because of Maiming Strike alone, they were overpowered due to a neglected Critical Chance Formula from Blood Rush. This mod is being purposefully overlooked because it is considered a problem when the real problem was never this one mod. Killing this mod does not accomplish much other than making it worthless to have. The effectiveness of a slide attack has little correlation in the current melee update to whether that mod/Riven stat is in a build. Consistency with the other Critical Mod changes would be fantastic as Riven Mods are supposed to scale off the base mods, and Maiming Strike was changed from 90% to 150%.

the issue was neither an issue with solely maiming strike or blood rush
the issue was the interaction of the 2 maiming adding flat crit and that then being multiplied by blood rush
the really easy and simple fix would be to have maiming added after but instead DE decided to nerf melee as a whole and rework the entire system

My game doesnt want to boot. Its just a white screen and then a black screen and nothing. Fix this. 

The new Sword and Shield skin looks nice.

Would have looked better if you had fixed this bug first though:

Not wanting to sound a bit too sour, but sometimes I wonder why does the bug report forums even exist. Can we get feedback on our bug reports? Something simple like an icon in a corner meaning it has been read or logged at least...

Edited by lukaself

hace 1 hora, SordidDreams dijo:

How about the fact that previously Titania could sprint towards the camera? Now she behaves like an archwing, i.e. pressing the sprint key along with the S key still results in moving forward, slowly. It makes no f*cking sense and words can't describe how much I hate it. Does that bother you at all or am I just a lone weirdo?

You arent alone. I just cannot play Titania right now.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

I try to farm some Relics in the Vallis, but the missions are seriously broken. Can't finish 3/4 of them. Either I have to hack into a shelter and the hackable pad doesn't activate (-> mission failed) or I have to ambush a Coildrive and it makes a 180° 3m in front of it and parks on a rail. I can hack it then and the timer starts, but no enemies spawn and after the timer reaches zero nothing happens -> mission failed!    

Me needz some Neo A4 🎭

edit: Pls don't let Titania's 4 start with maximum speed, that is not always useful. I like the new blink though, without energy use I use it even more often now.

edit2: The foundry makes IMO an annoying working sound.

Edited by Ero_sennin_Jiraya

Il y a 2 heures, Yahzee a dit :

Is that an order? It's the weekend and thinks like please and basic manners are welcome by the way.

If people can only play the weekend to get their nightwave done it is pretty gamebreaking. .problem is that They did again à friday release when they shouldnt have ..  

• Like 1

The crosshair in arcwing mode looks blurry now, compared to crosshairs in other modes. Why do you keep changing things willy-nilly, often for the worse?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1