Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

12 hours per ship part.... :(

BloodKitten

Just now, BloodKitten said:

while each part is being restored, it take 12 hours, and like research, you cannot rush it.... well, i guess i'll try farming some of the new resources in the meantime (it had to be eximus on mid level planets that bearly spawn them, right DE?)

can you post materials and clan level so we can get an idea of what materials to farm?

To be fair there is really no need to rush it, you're literally running up to a cliff with nothing to do beyond it. Everyone can probably take their sweet casual time grinding it and still have a month before Phase 2 brings some actual meat to the table. 

That said I can kinda understand the frustration when a lot of people want to play Warframe but really don't have anything else to do 

• Like 10

5 hours ago, BloodKitten said:

while each part is being restored, it take 12 hours, and like research, you cannot rush it.... well, i guess i'll try farming some of the new resources in the meantime (it had to be eximus on mid level planets that bearly spawn them, right DE?)

what does it matter you can't use it until empyrean comes. also it takes 106 hours to build a warframe and this thing is much bigger.

• Like 2