Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

12 hours per ship part.... :(

BloodKitten

7 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

as someone who frequently waits 24 hours for Forma so i can improve my weapons, I don't get what all the fuss is about. while the Ship is being built you can go and do other stuff. you don't have to literally stare at thing as it builds..

No. I must look at it until its done.

Do you know how some people like to steal some parts when the owner is not looking.

1 minute ago, Aldain said:

...-sigh- Off to Eris (and invasions) I go...

The 5 for Research is the clan wide thing. (Which means Shadow Clans need 15, Storm 50...)

The other 5 is for building (which is individual).

Unless you are in a empty clan that is higher than Shadow...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Humm and how much does each cost?

The first one costs 100 of the Diode whoozles I'm assuming the second requires 100 of the other new resource but really don't know atm and it seems like pulling teeth to find out. 

Never been a fan of the arbitrary wait times assigned to dojo stuff...

If they were going to do it that way and wanted the wait to take some time I would have rather they created story content, split it into parts that aren't available immediately, and encouraged group play to complete it.

For example:

Create an event that folks can participate in and once x threshold was past you got a part.

Get enough parts and you get a thing.

Get enough things and you fight a generic Lich boss that has a gadget which you can trade in for your choice of doohickey and a random unheard-of Kuva weapon that folks would want to keep grinding the Lich for.

...That's vastly cooler than farm stuff and wait imo.

5 minutes ago, Chronometria said:

My issue is that it needs all sorts of invasion items, like fieldrons and mutagen masses....and the current invasion events are only offering weapon parts or detonite injectors.

You have multiple chances to get them from the highest tier bounties from Vallis. The only catch is only one of the three are ever on rotation at once.

38 minutes ago, Oreades said:

The first one costs 100 of the Diode whoozles I'm assuming the second requires 100 of the other new resource but really don't know atm and it seems like pulling teeth to find out. 

the second part actually requier 60 carbids or whatever they are, currently farming both cetus and orb vails for the other 2 resources.

19 minutes ago, Nichivo said:

hang on I have a screen shot here somewhere. That was cost of second stage propulsion.

Warframe2335.jpg

Only 60 carbides? Well, that's nice. I've farmed up about 170-ish of them.

They'll probably be needed for other parts, either in Rising Tides or Railjack proper though.

3 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Nice! Europa, right?

Yup. I recommend fissure, non-endless missons. Endless means eximus spawn later (about 10 waves of defense I've found) and Fissures make the level a little higher, and enemy count higher, so increases the chance for an Eximus spawn on two accounts.

10 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

You can begin whilst the first section builds. That's what I've done.

Yeah I actually farmed all 4 resources before starting the first section. Then again I have a r5 Lich I have been amusing myself with, by smacking him in the face with a pipewrench and attempting to down him without parazon mods for giggles, he is real butt hurt, and owns everything, but it's nice because it makes getting eximus real easy. No it doesn't bother others, I primarily solo everything when not helping people anyway.

PS Yes my Lich is also holding a bunch of the new resources for me. What a good Lich! Think I will smack him again as a reward.

Edited by Nichivo

2 minutes ago, Nichivo said:

Yeah I actually farmed all 4 resources before starting the first section. Then again I have a r5 Lich I have been amusing myself with, by smacking him in the face with a pipewrench and attempting to down him without parazon mods for giggles, he is real butt hurt, and owns everything, but it's nice because it makes getting eximus real easy. No it doesn't bother others, I primarily solo everything when not helping people anyway.

PS Yes my Lich is also holding a bunch of the new resources for me also. What a good Lich think I will smack him again as a reward.

Yikes.

What are the four resources needed?

Cubics
Carbides
?
?

Cheers for the information.