Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

12 hours per ship part.... :(

BloodKitten

46 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Well the thing you have to remember is you just said it yourself, you have nothing else to do. So don't. Just log in every 12 hours, build the next part, log out. IF you could rush it, all you'd be able to do is stare at the railjack hanging there cos the content doesn't exist yet, so it doesn't really change anything.

I don't care that I can't fly it yet. I just want to enjoy this update. But there is nothing of interest here. It's literally a major NAMED update that has no real content. If anything, I am not mad, just disappointed. As much as you say "chill, it's not even flyable" that means nothing to me. Flyable or not, it's a boring time gate and has officially made me hate Empyrean and all things Railjack. Way to ruin your new content before it even officially releases DE. If this is how they present the Railjack to us, then I have little hope for it to be actually good. I think the naysayers were right, Railjack is just another piece of content we will get bored of in a week. It's not looking like a "intrinsically linked feature" like Steve said it would be.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KuraiWolf2014 said:

I don't care that I can't fly it yet. I just want to enjoy this update. But there is nothing of interest here. It's literally a major NAMED update that has no real content. If anything, I am not mad, just disappointed. As much as you say "chill, it's not even flyable" that means nothing to me. Flyable or not, it's a boring time gate and has officially made me hate Empyrean and all things Railjack. Way to ruin your new content before it even officially releases DE. If this is how they present the Railjack to us, then I have little hope for it to be actually good. I think the naysayers were right, Railjack is just another piece of content we will get bored of in a week. It's not looking like a "intrinsically linked feature" like Steve said it would be.

Bear in mind, this entire debacle is the result of players complaining. People wanted the Drydock immediately so they could begin researching Railjack parts, and DE delivered. They split what should've been one update into three, solely because people wanted part of it immediately.

Edited by Kerberos-3

Just now, Kerberos-3 said:

Bear in mind, this entire debacle is the result of players complaining. People wanted the Drydock immediately so they could begin researching Railjack parts, and DE delivered. They split what should've been one update into three, solely because people wanted part of it immediately.

I never seen a single person demand to get Empyrean given to us piece-meal. Sources please.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KuraiWolf2014 said:

I never seen a single person demand to get Empyrean given to us piece-meal. Sources please.

See any Railjack post from October and prior. Every single thread contains at least one person asking for the Drydock ahead of the main update, since it was well understood that Railjack customization would be tied to the Dojo. DE gave us exactly that, as well as imposing a 12 hour wait so as to head off people having it done by the end of launch day and complaining about having nothing to do.

3 minutes ago, Kerberos-3 said:

See any Railjack post from October and prior. Every single thread contains at least one person asking for the Drydock ahead of the main update, since it was well understood that Railjack customization would be tied to the Dojo. DE gave us exactly that, as well as imposing a 12 hour wait so as to head off people having it done by the end of launch day and complaining about having nothing to do.

DE said they would release Drydock first before all that stuff. Last I checked, this Rising Tide stuff was pre-planned. When was the last time DE change their update schedule because of some random people whining? This stuff was planned long before it was even announced.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KuraiWolf2014 said:

DE said they would release Drydock first before all that stuff. Last I checked, this Rising Tide stuff was pre-planned. When was the last time DE change their update schedule because of some random people whining? This stuff was planned long before it was even announced.

Welcome to the results of pressure from a whining community. I too would be quite happy to grind it out in 1 go but this is what happens when you have too many tears from entitled babies flooding the forum. Don't blame DE for this one, thank the casual community instead.

Just now, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Welcome to the results of pressure from a whining community. I too would be quite happy to grind it out in 1 go but this is what happens when you have too many tears from entitled babies flooding the forum. Don't blame DE for this one, thank the casual community instead.

Fair enough. Got to get some sleep, goodnight man.

1 hour ago, CandyManCriminal said:

im less worried about waiting for the ship to build and more worried about how long until we can actually use it

They said something about they don't want it just sitting around for a week.

So expect it in at least two :tongue: