Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Build Help.

Spellbinding

Question

15 answers to this question

Here is my set up. Trinity was my second frame and remains to be my favorite by far. Only potatoed but I don't really think she needs to be Forma'd though. With Redirection, Vitality, and Aura helm she'll have roughly 600 of each. Also, they are both rounding up in mod points so you can put another level in each and not use up any points.

10xue54.png

Edited by Haldos

Would a Stretch mod be good in place of Flow/Rush?

Not too sure about her max energy pool, nor her speed as she's building in my foundry right now. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Trinity_%28Warframe%29

To give you the raw end of her basic stats, but over all, she's pretty slow and I refrain from abusing the Dual Zorens and slide so it really helps me.

Trinity is very much a caster and, in my opinion, needs all the energy she can get. Blessing in itself will most likely be your bread and butter if other team mates use Energy Siphon so it's nice to have a nice large pool of energy.

As for Stretch, it only affects the reach of your Energy Vampire pulse, and the range of Link but I always stay close to enemies with those going so it's never needed improvement.

That seems like a pretty solid build, thanks O:

Glad to help. Hope you enjoy her as much as I have.

Edited by Haldos

With the Energy Vampire tweak, some Trinities have ditched power duration and opted for Focus and Stretch for more effective energy drain. Among those who still love their super-long Blessing, some have opted to incorporate Rage in their builds with Ogris, Thunderbolt bows and Torid to damage themselves to fund energy upkeep.

For starters, maybe you'll want to Forma that D aura polarity to a bar or V, depending on whether you prefer Rifle Amp or Energy Siphon. Then decide if you like power duration and Rage or prefer Stretch and Focus for EV. Rush, Streamline, Flow and Redirection are pretty much your core mods. Vitality goes well for your Rage build, but if you're not a masochist you can opt for Vigor instead. Continuity and Constitution goes with Rage, while Energy Vampire, Well of Life, Focus and Stretch is for when you prefer Energy Vampire.

-snip-

As for Stretch, it only affects the reach of your Energy Vampire pulse, and the range of Link but I always stay close to enemies with those going so it's never needed improvement.

-snip-

Well thanks. I'll definitely keep your build in mind. But then again, experimenting with your own to fit your playstyle is part of the game. Thanks a bunch!

I just bought Trinity yesterday & I'm liking her so far.

How do you get an Aura for her?

What is "tato" and "forma"?

Glad to hear it.

Aura's are special mods that can be picked up in alert missions. She also has a special Helmet called Aura that can also be found in special alert missions. Here is a good place to keep an eye on which ones are happening.

https://twitter.com/WarframeAlerts

A "Tato" or potato as they are also called, are Orokin Reactors in game. They are items that allow you to double the mod capacity in a Warframe or Sentinel. They also can be acquired in special alert missions, or bought from the Market with Platinum.

Forma is an item that allows you to change the polarities in your Warframe or weapon after you've reached level 30 with said Warframe or weapon. They can be gotten by doing void missions or the Marketplace with platinum.

Edited by Haldos

21d39fc.png

Energy Siphon Aura - [Rank 5/5] This gives you 14 more mod points, allowing you to fit exactly everything. Note that Trinity comes with a D polarity Aura, so you will have to Forma her Aura slot to a Bar (-) polarity slot to fit this build.

Redirection - [7 Cost][Rank 10/10][D-Slot] Gives 480% more shields at max. I personally only have this card at Rank 5/10, simply because I don't have the resources to max out Redirection, but if you like yours up high, it's doable.

Vitality - [6 Cost][Rank 10/10][D-Slot] Gives 480% more health at max. Mine is at Rank 5/10, for the same reasons as Redirection. You can max this too if you want.

Continuity - [9 Cost][Rank 5/5] Gives 30% more duration at max. I have mine at 4/5, because I'm too lazy to upgrade it once more (takes a lot of cores that I wanna save). Many people choose to max this; up to you.

Constitution - [13 Cost][Rank 3/3] Gives 28% more duration at max, and 40% knockdown resistance. Mine is maxed out, and it stacks nicely with Continuity for +58% power duration total. This is a Nightmare-only mod, and seeing as not everyone has those, you can feel free to replace this with anything else you want. Rush, Stretch, Streamline, etc.

Focus - [11 Cost][Rank 5/5] Gives 30% more power strength. This allows you to heal a max of 520 Health from Well of Life, 130 Energy from Energy Vampire. Like Constitution, this mod can be replaced with anything else if you feel you don't need it; it's just what I personally use.

Flow - [9 Cost][Rank 5/5] Gives 150% more Energy Max at max rank, for a total pool of 450 Energy. Mine is at Rank 3/5 because 350 Max Energy is more than enough for me, but you can max this.

This is a Power Caster build, using lots of Energy for maximum healing potential. Max power strength, max Energy Pool, Max Energy Duration lets you support your team for longer periods of time in greater amounts. You can choose to swap Constitution (Power Duration) and/or Focus (Power Strength) for a custom mod of your choice (Streamline for power efficiency, hm?) but I'm pretty satisfied with my build.

Oh by the way, if you're gonna swap out Constitution, equip the Aura Trinity Helmet to make up the Duration loss!

Edited by Psychosist

Doesnt power strength mod affect the ammount of energy/healt you can get back? or the link's damage output?

According to the wiki, Focus (Power Strength) does not affect Link in any way, but it does increase the amount of health and energy recovered by Well of Life and Energy Vampire.

Blessing spam build:

4 skills

Redirection

Vigor/Vitality

Focus

Continuity

Flow

Streamline

Energy Siphon

If you dun wanna use a Forma, go with Rejuvenation. You can switch Focus with Constitution, if your teammates have Energy Siphon. IMO, sacrificing better energy gains for longer Blessings isn't worth it. That's just me though. Now spam Blessing all you want. Get used to invincibility.