Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bullet jumping requires a 3 sec CD

--K--Sharkfin

Bullet jumping (slide -> bullet jump -> mid-air roll -> slide combo) is probably what I like most about this game. It makes moving around enjoyable and doesn't really do anything else than allow faster movement for all frames, why complain about going fast anyways?

Perhaps make sprint speed also affect normal movement to make it somewhat useful but keep bullet jumping, DE isn't Blizzard so they don't have to nerf fun.

ya ya put timer in every thing  then  it your word volts 2nd ability should have 10s cooldown after every time casting as he sprints alot to cover distance guns also should have 3 second cooldown after every bullet as people r killing too much  lol

bullet jump is this games unique mechanics there is a reason the kept this bug longtime a go it seprets it from other game  and for cooldown thing itzals  cooldown is reasonable as it makes other archwing usable as well  and whats the problem with using bullet jump to cover distance then remove archwing in plains and foruna run to the mission point

9 minutes ago, --C--Nehra said:

He posted this to take a jab at itzal blink nerf!!! Idk how people are missing such a troll post. 

I guess it is so painfully dumb a thread that people think it is serious.

Poe's Law, when a parody of a thing becomes indistinguishable from the actual thing it is parodying.

On 2019-11-23 at 12:54 PM, AdunSaveMe said:

People spam bullet jump because every other parkour manuever is pointless and most tilesets don't allow for anything else.

I would think that addressing that issue instead of nerfing a symptom of it would be a better solution, but I may be wrong.

theres always that one guy (well, on this forum, many more than just one. but he the first one).

People never ceases to amaze me... What starts as an ironic tickle to one of the recent mobility changes (good one btw op 😀) quickly devolved in a cascade of utterly idiotic responses.

So yea, let's destroy the rest of the WF ingame mobility for real: I suggest a 3 seconds cooldown for walking, running and jumping too.

4yZEhYK.gif