Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Crimson Branch

Rakosta_Kai

Question

6 answers to this question

You can trade there as you would with a normal trading post, it is the existence of the room that allows the Lich trading system to come into effect...

BUT (come on, this is DE - There HAD to be a but!)

The thing is bugged to the point of silly! You invite somebody to the dojo to trade, but you cannot see them in the trading list unless they are in your Crimson Branch, or at least on the same floor, I haven't bothered testing enough to be sure as I am taking a bit of a break after this and the Dry Dock Debacle.

Point being, I wish that we hadn't gotten rid of our trading post and flopped the plat into speed building this room, but, to a degree at least, it can replace the Trading Post altogether.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, yankeedoodledingo said:

I shouldn't think so, I was under the impression you could only trade liches with it.

Yeah I don't know either which is why I am asking...testing whether it's only for Liches or not is so involved and time consuming that I figured I would ask first.

Having us add an entire room for the action seems rather odd so I was curious if it allowed regular trading as well.

At this point, after the dry dock placement debacle, I am going to be re-doing the whole thing and a kiosk would just be one less thing to add.

17 minutes ago, Mysterium13 said:

You can trade there as you would with a normal trading post, it is the existence of the room that allows the Lich trading system to come into effect...

BUT (come on, this is DE - There HAD to be a but!)

The thing is bugged to the point of silly! You invite somebody to the dojo to trade, but you cannot see them in the trading list unless they are in your Crimson Branch, or at least on the same floor, I haven't bothered testing enough to be sure as I am taking a bit of a break after this and the Dry Dock Debacle.

Point being, I wish that we hadn't gotten rid of our trading post and flopped the plat into speed building this room, but, to a degree at least, it can replace the Trading Post altogether.

This is a huge help.

Thanks kindly!