Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

150 EACH!!! ARE YOU KIDDING?!!

Akira96

Question. The resources needed to complete the cephalon are a joke?! It is too much. And I need to make one at a time. Nice move DE. trying to milk the people that are in small clans like. I am clan of 4 people. and 2 of those are friends that started but never played again. JUST 2 OF US! I do not want to here anything from a white knight. I want an answer from someone from DE. YOU ARE BLOCKING A QUEST AND AN IMPORTANT FEATURE OF THE GAME BEHIND SUCH A GIGANTIC GRIND. I would understand if it was something else that for some people would not feel like a loss. for others  maybe it would be rewarding to get that thing, but not this. This is not fun. It is close to being the same as a paywall. Yeaa..pay to rush my ass...sorry for the language. For the people considering this a bad thing as well please make them hear us. I hope someone from from DE will respond and something will change. Thank you for hearing me out.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Akira96 said:

I want an answer from someone from DE. 

Perhaps you should have posted in feedback and dropped the aggressive tone of you wanted any Dev response, seeing as the devs don't look at the General Discussion section of the forums. 

• Like 3

il y a 4 minutes, Akira96 a dit :

Question. The resources needed to complete the cephalon are a joke?! It is too much. And I need to make one at a time. Nice move DE. trying to milk the people that are in small clans like. I am clan of 4 people. and 2 of those are friends that started but never played again. JUST 2 OF US! I do not want to here anything from a white knight. I want an answer from someone from DE. YOU ARE BLOCKING A QUEST AND AN IMPORTANT FEATURE OF THE GAME BEHIND SUCH A GIGANTIC GRIND. I would understand if it was something else that for some people would not feel like a loss. for others  maybe it would be rewarding to get that thing, but not this. This is not fun. It is close to being the same as a paywall. Yeaa..pay to rush my ass...sorry for the language. For the people considering this a bad thing as well please make them hear us. I hope someone from from DE will respond and something will change. Thank you for hearing me out.

What size is your clan?

10 minutes ago, Akira96 said:

Ahem... You know that invasions exists? Sure, it may be slow, but Detonite Injectors and Fieldron are something that you can get in groups of three from them.

Also, 150 of what? Detonite Injectors, Mutagen Masses, Fieldron? OP, you should have explained better your problem. And sure you should have gone with more members, since you said that you are in a clan of four people, two of them being your friends that never played the game after they started.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Akira96 said:

Baro has the resource booster this time around. Go pick some boosters up. You got all day!

1 hour ago, Akira96 said:

• 4000 Credits
  • 5 Mutagen Mass
  • 5 Detonite Injectors
  • 5 Fieldron Samples
  • 2 Orokin Cells

Thats the research requirement for Cephalon Cy in the smallest clan tier. Not sure where you got 150 from... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miser_able said:
  • 4000 Credits
  • 5 Mutagen Mass
  • 5 Detonite Injectors
  • 5 Fieldron Samples
  • 2 Orokin Cells

Thats the research requirement for Cephalon Cy in the smallest clan tier. Not sure where you got 150 from... 

I'm wondering if OP derped really hard.

You know, those kind of OP who post bollocks and bail out.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

I'm wondering if OP derped really hard.

You know, those kind of OP who post bollocks and bail out.

I guess he saw someone talking about the research who was in a much bigger clan and forgot that research costs scale with clan rank.

instead of confirming things first he rushed to the forums to complain.

my gues iss that his drydock was still under construction at the time of posting the thread

• Like 2