Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gaia's Tragedy / Forest's Remorse

Harutomata

So I mentioned this on few topics before, but I didn't get any sort of response from anyone on this problem, I'm not sure of this is a bug or intended, but I hope it is just a bug. If it's not a bug I still suggest changing this back to its previous state.
Basically, the combo called Forest's Remorse on this stance, used to do a series of quick punches after the first few uppercuts, then it being followed by a big slam/ragdoll punch. After the melee update, this combo turned into few uppercuts, one single punch, then the ragdoll punch. So where did the satisfying series of punches go from the middle?
This might be a hyperbole on my part, but the stance was waaaay more fun when it had that part on the combo. Now it just feels very unsatisfying to use, both from view of damage, and feeling of using the said combo.

I suppose DE staff is busy, but if any staff member happens to read this, could you enlighten me on this issue, whether it's intended or not? If it's not a bug, is there any chance of returning this combo to its former, more fun glory?
Edit: While the fandom wiki is not affiliated with DE, I can confirm I'm not the only person to complain about this. You can check the comments, there are multiple people who are displeased with this change.
Also if this is not a bug, but intended, feel free to move this topic to Feedback.

Edited by Harutomata

It's especially kinda salt in the wound considering Tekko Prime is relatively new, and it went from one of my more favored melee weapons to less favored ones simply due to this change. Even used catalyst and forma on it. Now it's kinda meh without that barrage of punches.

Edited by Harutomata