Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My warframe crashes since the new update

ALITA-ALITA

Every time I load the game after the launcher... and it takes me to the loading screen... it suddenly crashes halfway saying “ warframe has crashed “ then i am forced to close the program.. I cant even make it past to the logging in screen... i’ve been doing this for 2 hours

7 hours ago, ALITA-ALITA said:

Every time I load the game after the launcher... and it takes me to the loading screen... it suddenly crashes halfway saying “ warframe has crashed “ then i am forced to close the program.. I cant even make it past to the logging in screen... i’ve been doing this for 2 hours

44 minutes ago, Voldyr21 said:

I have the same problem, tried a lot of things and still keeps crashing.

I hope we get a solution fast, i have inverted a lot of time and cash on this game.

What are both of your PC Specs?

I see a small graphical improvement overall but not quite much to reduce my FPS. Perhaps changing your graphics to low will do the trick, but you'll have to manage that outside the game. Anyone knows where the graphics .ini is located?

If that doesn't work, perhaps a reinstallation will.

Verify that all drivers are up to date and after that I would check for any virus or spyware that might be interfering there usually free scans from most companies for malware or virus scanning software developers and only charge for removal step.  then there also chance of corrupt files so need to verify or delete and reinstall fresh.

I’ve verified cache and optimized caches already... quite took some time... but still it doesn’t work... now it loads halfway... but suddenly just exits or closes the program on it’s own... there isn’t even a window that tells me to close the program...

1 hour ago, ALITA-ALITA said:

I’ve verified cache and optimized caches already... quite took some time... but still it doesn’t work... now it loads halfway... but suddenly just exits or closes the program on it’s own... there isn’t even a window that tells me to close the program...

Things that you can try:

- Run SFC and DISM on an admin powershell or cmd prompt, maybe its a problem with your Windows OS.

- Update or re-install your gpu driver

23 hours ago, ALITA-ALITA said:

it happens to me when i alt+f4 while its optimizing cache and then only solution in my case is go to where i instaled warframe (by default its C:\Program Files (x86)\Warframe) and delete that folder
and then game download itself again while its not trying to optimize and everything just work fine

but its time consuming solution try it when its ur last hope