Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we please have a room/option in the dojo that allows us to move rooms around without having to destroy half of it in the process?

(XBOX)MetroViper527

For the fellow dojo decorating enthusiasts out there, I'm sure you've come access this scenario more than once: you have an idea for your dojo, but it means you'd have to destroy half a dozen rooms to make it work. If said rooms have been fully decorated, this would mean redecorating all those rooms again. How has this not been given a solution to get?

Please, DE, provide us with some way to shuffle rooms around in the dojo without having to destroy our work in the process. I can think of two ways that could work: an new architect style room that we can operate the moving from, or add a way to save a 'decoration loadout' for rooms which would allow us to quickly redecorate a room once rebuilt.

I love getting creative with decorating my dojo and I'm sure that there are thousands of others out there who feel the same. However, the pressure of building everything in the right place is unnecessary, especially when we know new rooms will being added in the future (especially the huge drydock). Having to destroy out work just to rearrange rooms or fit in new ones is a relic of Warframe's early days that definitely should've been remedied by now.

If anyone agrees/disagrees/has an opinion on the matter, please make some fuss around this post. Hopefully someone at DE can table the idea (especially after yesterday's devstream, where they mentioned internal talks of removing room destruction time).

either a way to move rooms around without destoying them or a "save decor" option for rooms or as @Xenox_Ilz-ot says a copy pate option...

as it stands now i need to destroy 3 maybe 4 fully decorated rooms (spend at least 2-3 weeks decorating etch room) just so we can fit in the dry dock...

that fact that something like this havent been added to the game yet is kinda imbarrasing imo...