Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OP's Top 5 Most Hated Warframes

(NSW)DEADSHOT500

I want to know what everyone's top 5 most hated frames are. Not the worst frames, but your most hated. Here's an example: Octavia is a great frame but I hate using her because I hate having to listen to her song all the time. If I want to do an hour survival, I'm not going to take Octavia because I don't want to listen to the same crappy beat for an hour. To clarify, Octavia is not in my list of most hated frames, but that is an aspect of Octavia that I dislike. 

I would ask everyone to give their top five list before roasting anybody else in the thread. With that, here is my list:

• Equinox
  • Nekros
  • Chroma
  • Atlas
  • Nyx

Update: If you only have one or two, I'd very much like to know your reasoning?

Edited by (NSW)DEADSHOT500
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, (NSW)DEADSHOT500 said:

Not even Limbo when people play him wrong lol?

Nope. More so considering that, as you said the Limbo player has to use him wrong.

Mesa and Saryn anger me when players are actually using them right because I can do nothing in the mission. 

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 2

Saryn, Equinox, and Mesa because they won't let anyone else play when built for range and strength.

Volt for room clearing and speed spam. I don't want to "go fast" all the damn time.

Limbo, when players refuse to manually collapse their Bubble of Annoyance. Also, friggin' Rift tears all over the place forcing me to roll to cancel.

11 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

Saryn, Equinox, and Mesa because they won't let anyone else play when built for range and strength.

Volt for room clearing and speed spam. I don't want to "go fast" all the damn time.

Limbo, when players refuse to manually collapse their Bubble of Annoyance. Also, friggin' Rift tears all over the place forcing me to roll to cancel.

You're probably mashing buttons in some kind of way in your daily play. It doesn't "take anymore out of you" to roll out of the rift.