Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(NSW)DEADSHOT500

OP's Top 5 Most Hated Warframes

Recommended Posts

1. Octavia; I thought she'd be a really cool frame to play as I kept hearing how she has easy perma invisibility... Turns out I can't get my timing right on slow songs and having to spam for fast songs hurts my finger and hand. Then I tried a build simply for mallet, resonator and amp.. turns out having to keep up the rotation becomes painful quite fast. So Octavia = unplayable for me unless I ignore all her abilities and just shoot/melee everything.... and I can do that with any frame so meh.

2. Zephyr; I have issues with precise movement on frames that aren't floaty so I had even more issues with jumping etc when playing Zephyr.. also I don't like most frames that have fast base movement speed as they are harder for me to control.

3. Mag; My starter choise and I regret every second I played her. She just doesn't fit my playstyle at all (basically I need tanky frames to counter my sluggish fingers).

4. Limbo; I keep going to Rift by accident and then I can't get out (I know how to get out, but he just refuses to get out anyway... might be yet another sluggish finger issue). Other than that I think I'd actually enjoy playing him.

5.Excalibur / Umbra; I know people will hate me for this, but I find the basic Excal to be boring and the only thing Umbra has going for it is being sentient... and I don't really like spoiler mode so yeah.

Dishonorable mention: Gauss. I haven't played him, but since he is all about speed I know I won't like him.

Why isn't Volt on my most hated list even tho he is a speedster? He is kinda ok if I don't use the speed buff.

Frames I have yet to try: Harrow, Revenant, Garuda, Gauss, Baruuk, Wisp, Grendel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not hate many frames, if I hate a frame I normally do not hate them for how they are but how they are made and a bit how they aged compared to others currently in the game, so with that the frames I do not like and why:

Baruuk: Baruuk is one where I am iffy about, he is really close to being a good frame and honestly just a little buff to how quick he can charge of restraint. My main problem comes from being a closely comparable to a watered down Excal. Which is not entirely bad because Baruuk has his differences, that is mostly why I said small changes here or there would make me enjoy him more.

Nekros: Nekros is basically the weapons frame. I do not mean this in the way like Harrow, I mean it as Nekros himself really does not do anything. I think he is the first one I would ask to be reworked next. I am not saying Despoil should be changed, but his other skills need to be better to be worth using. Think like old Nezha with his warding Halo being his only good ability. I understand the 4 is good with the augment but that basically means the ability itself is the additional affect to the augment. If they gave his thralls the treatment of Wukong of being smarter and some other changes, I would like him a bit more.

Revenant: This is the ONLY frame I refuse to use. So much so, I used a zanuka beacon to have him lose and get sent to jail... and then did NOT save him. He is currently in jail untill they rework him. This frame was a sentient frame made by people who seem to not had enough time to play Warframe to fully understand what a sentient was, so much so that his 4 was essentially made by steve only because he did not like the 4 it was beforehand. I could go into it, but Triburos goes into it very similar reasons why I dislike it here: youtube.com/watch?v=FVaex-0RpFo if you want to see.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Demon Intellect said:

Nehza

Out of curiosity, what do you dislike with Nezha? the gameplay or other players? (just curious I will not grip you on your opinions I do not mind)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nezha because I do a lot of sliding and him sliding down the hall like he's covered in lube makes me miss a lot of shots.

Titania She's just press 4 and Don't get hit even with damage reduction on.

Inaros: He's  tanky but god, is he boring.

Baruuk: I leveled him and hated every second I played of him.

Hildryn: She's fine to play, I just hate how she looks and almost no colors I put on her look nice to me.

 

I see all the hate for Limbo in this post too, leave the dapper lad alone he's pretty good now. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

from most to least hated:

1. Hildryn

2. Wukong

3. Nyx

from here on not hating but not using either:

4. Hydroid

5. Zephyr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flameduel said:

Revenant: This is the ONLY frame I refuse to use. So much so, I used a zanuka beacon to have him lose and get sent to jail... and then did NOT save him. He is currently in jail untill they rework him. This frame was a sentient frame made by people who seem to not had enough time to play Warframe to fully understand what a sentient was, so much so that his 4 was essentially made by steve only because he did not like the 4 it was beforehand. I could go into it, but Triburos goes into it very similar reasons why I dislike it here: youtube.com/watch?v=FVaex-0RpFo if you want to see.

I’m sure GearsMatrix would enjoy this post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmm.....hate is a strong word but the frames i dislike:

Atlas, absolutely useless frame for endgame content, doesnt scale well with abilities and his prime skin is a saving grace from the eye sore that is regular atlas

Limob: mostly beacuse there is alot of people out there that doesnt understand how to play him correctly

Mirage: have a tendency to use bright colors blinding everyone, also known for litterly crashing peoples computers due to her powers

Volt: speed spamming volts that are sore beacuse Gauss is a thing and have to spam the damn ability to ''prove they are the reall speed frame''

Baruuk: generally beacuse his concept and playstyle is very boring, not to mention his mediocre looks

 

all in all this is only my opinion but its my take on the matter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

 Stalker, cause his punk ass still hasn't dropped muh smoke ephemera. 

I understand your pain.  I just bought a bunch of Stalker Beacons from Baro and farmed him.  It's farming Manics to get Ash Systems to craft the dang thing that annoying the hell out of me right now.  😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SSS) Saryn deleting everything foreven 5 tiles away from were she is - worst rework ever

A) Mesa abusing her #4

B) Volt spamming speed

C) Equinox in low tier maps because her maim then deletes mobs without need to stock damage from allied kills

D) Limbo players that didn't read up on how to fragging use it without pissing off everyone else in the mission

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any nukeframe that is fun to play solo but not necessarily in a group, I don't blame the players but DE's design of some frames being solo tailored and others being group tailored, yet it feeling like extremes rather than creating a synergy. Don't really hate any frames though, each has a strength and weakness. Any issue you can encounter can be fixed with communication, like a limbo banishing or placing his cataclysm a little early on the objective point. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flameduel said:

I do not hate many frames, if I hate a frame I normally do not hate them for how they are but how they are made and a bit how they aged compared to others currently in the game, so with that the frames I do not like and why:

Baruuk: Baruuk is one where I am iffy about, he is really close to being a good frame and honestly just a little buff to how quick he can charge of restraint. My main problem comes from being a closely comparable to a watered down Excal. Which is not entirely bad because Baruuk has his differences, that is mostly why I said small changes here or there would make me enjoy him more.

Nekros: Nekros is basically the weapons frame. I do not mean this in the way like Harrow, I mean it as Nekros himself really does not do anything. I think he is the first one I would ask to be reworked next. I am not saying Despoil should be changed, but his other skills need to be better to be worth using. Think like old Nezha with his warding Halo being his only good ability. I understand the 4 is good with the augment but that basically means the ability itself is the additional affect to the augment. If they gave his thralls the treatment of Wukong of being smarter and some other changes, I would like him a bit more.

Revenant: This is the ONLY frame I refuse to use. So much so, I used a zanuka beacon to have him lose and get sent to jail... and then did NOT save him. He is currently in jail untill they rework him. This frame was a sentient frame made by people who seem to not had enough time to play Warframe to fully understand what a sentient was, so much so that his 4 was essentially made by steve only because he did not like the 4 it was beforehand. I could go into it, but Triburos goes into it very similar reasons why I dislike it here: youtube.com/watch?v=FVaex-0RpFo if you want to see.

Out of curiosity, what do you dislike with Nezha? the gameplay or other players? (just curious I will not grip you on your opinions I do not mind)

Just his aesthetic. I forgot to add baruuk to that list for the same reason. Gameplay wise they are fine, but I dont like base Nezha or his deluxe a whole lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, (XB1)Demon Intellect said:

Just his aesthetic. I forgot to add baruuk to that list for the same reason. Gameplay wise they are fine, but I dont like base Nezha or his deluxe a whole lot.

okay fair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Range build Limbos. Just, why?

Speed spamming Volts are a good contender.

There isn't really any other frames that I actually dislike.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DatDarkOne said:

It's farming Manics to get Ash Systems to craft the dang thing that annoying the hell out of me right now.

Ugh - same here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Context? Cause there is a significant difference between frames I hate playing and frames I hate other people playing (that is usually due to them not understanding the frame in question, you can probably guess that list, yea Limbo tops that one)

Frames I personally dislike playing.

1. Ash - never understood him, pre/post rework, just never got the hang of him. Absolutely despise the frame!

2. Volt - Don't like the speed increase, but for some reason Guass doesn't bother me in the same way, but Volt's speed increase just simply annoys me senseless, even worse when someone else speed buffs me. Constantly running into obstacles doesn't help.

3. Hydroid - Outside of farming, found his powers make him probably one of the most stationary frames in game (can probably compete with Banshee). Which though great for defense type missions, just doesn't lend itself well to anything else. Usually end up falling asleep when defending with Hydroid.

4. Banshee - I have nightmares from staring at the ground so much from over using her sound quake prior to the nerf. Her other abilities are too niche for my liking..

5. Nyx - The frame just simply seems a lost cause. I still use her when leveling a weapon in Hydron and that is just down to having purchased a nice looking skin a while back.

I don't have a single problem with the other frames, though there are a few I have hardly used, namely Harrow and Oberon, otherwise I pretty much enjoy the vast range of frames available, some more than others

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 - Limbo

I leave matches as soon as I see this nuisance, that trolling griefer stink will never him and even after his last "rework" I still find them getting in the way.

2 - Volt

Speed buffs with almost no duration and stupidly high strength and constant spam cause it has no duration that few even want most of the time.

3 - Equinox

Only type of Equinox I ever see these days is Dayquinox and maim builds, time to NERF it DE you killed Embers WoF cause it did exactly what this build is doing why has she gotten a pass for so long?. 

 

Starting to find the monkey and his lil' brother to be annoying too now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nurmetya said:

3 - Equinox

Only type of Equinox I ever see these days is Dayquinox and maim builds, time to NERF it DE you killed Embers WoF cause it did exactly what this build is doing why has she gotten a pass for so long?.

Equinox maim main damage should come from the nova of the party accumulated damage whit the maiming being mainly CC or doing % damage on enemies...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Revenant - I just don't understand him and as a Sentient-themed Warframe, he is very underwhelming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...