Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivyn

Should Titania be given Blink?

In her archwing mode, of course, seeing as it's now a staple of all archwings. I feel like it would fit her rather well. Would halve the distance as a normal blink, so to even things out. She is technically in an archwing. 

If they are going to subject her to this whole sprint toggle forcing forward movement without pressing W then I say hell yeah. Might as well get something out of it. 

9 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

This has to be a joke.

I’ll be more specific. Mobility isn’t Titania’s problem. I’d rather her first three abilities be worth using in any way. Her 4 is perfectly fine for flying around killing dudes. She doesn’t need blink. 

1 minute ago, (NSW)Sk0rp1on said:

I’ll be more specific. Mobility isn’t Titania’s problem. I’d rather her first three abilities be worth using in any way. Her 4 is perfectly fine for flying around killing dudes. She doesn’t need blink. 

That's more reasonable.

Yes absolutely! I fully support the idea of Blink on Titania, because I had the same thought.

1 hour ago, Oreades said:

If they are going to subject her to this whole sprint toggle forcing forward movement without pressing W then I say hell yeah. Might as well get something out of it. 

I have a hard time taking this serious, sprint toggle is bad it removes control, and locks you into always sprinting. Options are always nice, but considering anyone using sprint toggle wanted less control to begin with, they kind of got what they wanted, less control.

2 hours ago, Rivyn said:

In her archwing mode, of course, seeing as it's now a staple of all archwings. I feel like it would fit her rather well. Would halve the distance as a normal blink, so to even things out. She is technically in an archwing. 

This has to be a joke, her first 3 abilities need to be fixed before they make her 4 even more powerful than it already is.

don't get me wrong I love Titania but when I use her, all I use is her 4 because her other 3 abilities don't have the range or just trash.

1 hour ago, Firedtm said:

This has to be a joke, her first 3 abilities need to be fixed before they make her 4 even more powerful than it already is.

don't get me wrong I love Titania but when I use her, all I use is her 4 because her other 3 abilities don't have the range or just trash.

They aren't all that bad.

With some smaller changes they would be absolutely fine. 

I'm talking about simple things like let power strenght effect her 2nd ability.

The 3rd ability should be just stationary. And that's it really.

Id like to point out with the changes if you noticed titaina is well faster at first i was thinking i was imagining thing but my friends were able to confirm she is flying around faster 

1 hour ago, seprent said:

Id like to point out with the changes if you noticed titaina is well faster at first i was thinking i was imagining thing but my friends were able to confirm she is flying around faster 

I think max speed is roughly the same, but there's absolutely no buildup or wind down.  It would be nice if we could manually compare them. 

blink is more or less only good for open maps, outside it she'd just be slamming into walls and getting stuck non-stop, it's not as useful or as much of a buff as you think it'd be in normal play. leave large scale mobility tools for large scale mobility tools. her ult isn't meant to replace vehicles, or take over in actual aw missions, and there is no need for that kind of overlap to ever happen. 

1 hour ago, Zekkii said:

I think max speed is roughly the same, but there's absolutely no buildup or wind down.  It would be nice if we could manually compare them. 

yeah it be nice since its mostly how i prefer to say something is changed with a before and after

if we gave titania blink would it be a 1:1 of the archwing version the 95m blink or would it be a reduced value?

so people who do roll with titania don't just start questioning where in the 3rd dimension they are when they use it her razorwing was more made with non-open world tilesets in mind counted on the fact how small she makes herself when cast and that she cant use razorwing in archwing missions 

No i don't think she should be given Blink.
It'll be too difficult to control indoors and reducing the distance accordingly would make it near worthless.