Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Room Moving tools are absolutely necessary now.

MasterControl

I, as many, am currently trying to feng shui my dojo into working for the drydock. Unfortunately, this has revealed a glaring flaw in my dojo - Past me decided to put our barracks on the largest tier of clan hall. In case you didn't know, this is a really, REALLY bad idea. Why?

1. You cannot delete a room that you built another room on, even if that other is connected to the rest of the dojo via a different route.

2. You cannot move a barracks without changing your clan tier.

3. You cannot delete a prerequisite clan hall if you have already built the next step up.

What does this mean?

It means that I cannot remove any of my clan halls or move my barracks without taking my Storm clan all the way back down to Ghost, moving everything, and re-ranking. Which, if you've ever dealt with the clan tier system, means 4 months of timers, and more or less the dissolution of my clan.

Even if I could do it without all of this nonsense, I would lose all of the work I have put into decorating my dojo - which includes a shrine to a deceased clan member and close friend.

Can we please get the option to move built rooms?

Edited by MasterControl

12 minutes ago, MasterControl said:

Which, if you've ever dealt with the clan tier system, means 4 months of timers, and more or less the dissolution of my clan.

S#&$, I hadn't even thought of that when I posted my thread. Mostly because I'm a friendless lame-ass with a wife-and-me clan.