Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PaladinSS

Assembling a railjack is too EXPENSIVE

Recommended Posts

Four or five runs of the index on the lowest form, making sure to go for two rounds each? Tends to get the job done.

I already had most of the mats, just had to go grind up the new ones, some plastids, and some orokin cells.

And I'm a filthy casual. Like, I play for a couple of hours a week, if that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

So after building my railjack and doing farming for the parts and clan research.  In my opinion.  The initial costs are fine to build your railjack.  However, I think the costs to fabricate components and repair salvaged parts is way too high.  They either need to be lower the costs to build/repair the parts.  Or we need to gain far more resources from missions.

This is my opinion on it.  I do rather enjoy railjack.  It does have moments of bugging though that suck.  And i wish players could choose to leave without straight aborting the mission.  After we kill the enemies before the pilot ques for another mission we should be able to leave if we like.  Atm the other party members are held hostage by the ships owner.

ur not, if the battle is over u can abort, and the battle being over means its over and u already go ur resauls screen and rewards.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-11-24 at 11:22 AM, GnarlsDarkley said:

 

6 million is like 30minutes of gameplay if done right

I'll agree that 6 million isn't much of a hurdle and many experienced players already have 6 million + sitting in the bank - so this is purely a new player issue - but 6 million is nigh unatainable in only 30 minutes. To go from 0 to 6,000,000 takes 14 runs of high index if you have a credit booster active. I don't care what MR you are, what mods you've got or what team you've called together, you are not doing 14 High index runs in 30 minutes. And even with that, a lot of players won't have the plat to buy a booster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-11-24 at 5:22 AM, GnarlsDarkley said:

 

Like others have already said: if this is way too much for you, you are not ready yet. 6 million is like 30minutes of gameplay if done right

30 minutes of gameplay? Maybe with a credit booster yeah, but not normally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-12-25 at 1:24 PM, HintOfMalice said:

I'll agree that 6 million isn't much of a hurdle and many experienced players already have 6 million + sitting in the bank - so this is purely a new player issue - but 6 million is nigh unatainable in only 30 minutes. To go from 0 to 6,000,000 takes 14 runs of high index if you have a credit booster active. I don't care what MR you are, what mods you've got or what team you've called together, you are not doing 14 High index runs in 30 minutes. And even with that, a lot of players won't have the plat to buy a booster.

 

On 2020-01-23 at 10:59 PM, (XB1)AnnabelleNewell said:

30 minutes of gameplay? Maybe with a credit booster yeah, but not normally. 

*cough* Profit Taker (with Chroma Effigy, Credit Booster & Smeeta) *cough*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like with liches, I don't think it should be quick and easy. The only question for me is "where does this progression lead"?. And we arrive at the endgame arguments. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-02-11 at 8:57 AM, (PS4)Xx_Godzuki_xX said:

 

*cough* Profit Taker (with Chroma Effigy, Credit Booster & Smeeta) *cough*

I don't do Profit Taker simply because it's overplayed and boring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...