Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show Your Rhino!

GiHunt

You know for the past week i have been spending quite a few formas on rhino to make him an absolute tank which makes him strong, however being the best is determined by how a person uses their rhino. We all have different techniques and most of them work when it comes down to it therefore there is no "best" rhino.

This thread makes me chuckle and facepalm at the same time.

Edited by itsJustThomasHD

Similar to the build i have, however i kept roar on mine due to the little boost it can give allies.

I didn't wanted to use that skill without continuity, it deserves separate build, maybe once Prime Rhino is out or separate skill tabs with separate formas.

I didn't wanted to use that skill without continuity, it deserves separate build, maybe once Prime Rhino is out or separate skill tabs with separate formas.

Continuity also effects Rhino Charge you know, which is why i told the other guy to swap out Strectch for Continutiy.

Edited by BoompigXD

Agreed to some point and even without continuity sometimes that little boost can be a big help, as for rhino prime a man can only dream. Hopefully it won't be as ugly as frost prime and mag prime are imo.

Continuity also effects Rhino Charge you know, which is why i told the other guy to swap out Strectch for Continutiy.

Stretch is better for Stomp though. Stomp/Skin are best for Rhino. Charge is personal preference. I rarely ever use mine. But I do enjoy having a slightly larger range on my Stomp. 

Stretch is better for Stomp though. Stomp/Skin are best for Rhino. Charge is personal preference. I rarely ever use mine. But I do enjoy having a slightly larger range on my Stomp. 

Stomp already has a huge range, so Stretch is just Overkill. Contiunity affects both Roar and Charge, Roar being a damage buff, and Charge being Mobility + Damamge. So i personally go with Contiunity

That made my day...

You'r still using fast reflection , you have rush , marathon and steel fiber 7 points left and obviously think you have a strong rhino ?

I dunno what to say except lol

His Steel fiber is in-fact maxed. it's called a polarity slot.

-All I can say is "lol".

I'll post a screenshot once i'm home but my Rhino is built like this:

Aura (formaed): - Energy Siphon

Redirection on D (max'd)

Vitality on D 2 ranks to max (didn't feel the need to max it, working toward Serration atm)

3*Skill's slots: Iron Skin / Roar / Stomp (max'd)

Blank Slots: Focus / Streamline / Stretch (all max'd)

1*Skill's slot (formaed): - Flow (max'd)

*last slot - jack of all trades*  (i rotate this slot depending if i need more tank power, more speed or more loot): Vigor / Rush / Master Thief (all max'd)

I got 2 rhinos :

1. Tanky Rhino :

TpbVbdA.jpg

Notice Thrak Helmet. Maximized on hitpoints, not shields. Purpose is to solo nightmare, including defense missions if needed. Not to die even if surrounded by an army of disruptors and toxics. Levelling melee weapons by killing high level grineer (ceres), taking their fire 24/7 and not giving a ****. Ability to sustain for very very long.

2. Support/Nuke Rhino :

hi0XsSD.jpg

Notice Vanguard Helm. Maximized for power damage. Main purpose is to be used in team, sitting inside globe/bastile, and doing high AoE. Cant tank much with this, iron skin is just to save myself, not others much.

Why is everyone using Flow?

It's not that good of a mod. It doesn't let you use more skills (you don't get more energy from siphon or orbs) and it's completely useless every time your energy is lower than your max energy without Flow.

I've never had the need to use it on Rhino.

It must be the most overrated mod there is.

It's not that good of a mod. It doesn't let you use more skills (you don't get more energy from siphon or orbs) and it's completely useless every time your energy is lower than your max energy without Flow.

Do you even know what your talking about? Of course flow lets you use more skills since it gives you a higher max energy limit... jeez.

If you are using Quick Thinking mod, having Flow on Rhino means you get more health when you "die".

fry.PNG?1307468855