Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vyra

Railjack resources insane

im not complaining about the farm etc.. but PERSONAL REALLY?

This basically means when someone does not have so much ( 6million) credits he / she can NEVER actually play railjack or complete those cephalon quests?

So this is basically like Dojo keys? everyone personally needs to complete this?
man i needed 3 years to get 5 million creds...

6 million? I need just 6 days with a booster. And that's sticking to my routines (1 × Hieracon on first login, 2 × Index per day) and not rushing myself.

right on i think there gonna be alot of people doing index runs for credits.

a low risk index nets lil more than 100k credits an so takes 10 runs to get 1m
will have to run 60 low risk index to get the 6 million credits on low risk

medium gives you 175k so that will be 35 runs

while a high tier gives 250k an will be 25 runs

the build railjack will be required for you to host a railjack but not required to play railjack missions

Keep in mind that players will likely also have a lot of duplicate mods and non-prime BPs that they can't trade. Both can be dissolved into credits.

Run High Risk index with booster 12 times, so get a 3 day booster and do 4 a day over 3 days. There you go 6 million credits

Or if you're lucky, that plus DE given credit booster for 1 million credits a run. So 6 runs.

God I want another Credit booster I'm crying staring at my 1.4 million credits and like, 3 primed mods I don't have fully leveled.

Great job pointing this flaw out

Overpricing things is bad

The grind is too much

Overall this was a terrible idea

I don't know what they were thinking 

No more of this

Drydock should cost less

Everyone is very annoyed by this

Xylophone(i just felt like saying it ok)

1 minute ago, (PS4)drollive96 said:

Great job pointing this flaw out

Overpricing things is bad

The grind is too much

Overall this was a terrible idea

I don't know what they were thinking 

No more of this

Drydock should cost less

Everyone is very annoyed by this

Xylophone(i just felt like saying it ok)

When you want to be clever, but also want to make sure everyone knows you're being clever.

I think you'll still be able to play Railjack missions as a part of someone's crew even if you don't have a ship yourself.

That said, building the ship is supposed to be a long-term goal, not just something you can farm in an hour or so. 6M credits isn't that much anyway, ever heard of the Index?

It's not bad at all.

I'm building the second part now. My resources didn't take much of a hit.

And credits were easy to get by selling all the junk in my inventory.

I will make sure to stay up tho, because I want to build the second part at least at 1am.

Thankfully I already have 20 argons so I have about 5 days before I'm starting to run out of it.

So how much is a spaceship worth for you?

Because I can tell you 6M credits is a very LOW amount, also the resources needed aren't even a resource sink. Very easy to build the ship. The only thing I hate is the time gate, would love to finish making it right now. Why can't I use platinum to rush it? 

6 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Thankfully I already have 20 argons so I have about 5 days before I'm starting to run out of it.

You need 15 argon. So, to keep it in a day 5 you need 15x2x2x2x2x=240 for today.

P.S. have no idea how you think it work, but it cut in half at second and every next day.

2 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

So how much is a spaceship worth for you?

Because I can tell you 6M credits is a very LOW amount, also the resources needed aren't even a resource sink. Very easy to build the ship. The only thing I hate is the time gate, would love to finish making it right now. Why can't I use platinum to rush it? 

The real question is why you CAN spend 50 plat to hit timegate.

Anyway, answer to you question is — couse it pointless. You can't fly anythere for now untill real update comes.

2 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

Why can't I use platinum to rush it? 

Probably because there is no reason to.... it's not like we've got much to do with it after it's built lol

In all honesty the amount of resources are fine, argon is a little annoying because we can't stock up on it though. 

Personally I found the mining and actually finding eximus units on ceres/europa (they're not really high enough level for them to spawn in large numbers) more of an issue than the amounts....

Insane would be the right target DE should go for, but 6M is nowhere near insane at all. Besides the Index, quick multiple runs with Profiteer Orb on a booster can also be an alternative credit farm.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Aneres_Omega said:

Sooo, what are the exact resources required?

I want to start stocking up.

Image result for railjack resources

Aside from the credits and Argon, it's pretty alright honestly. At least for a longtime player.

15 minutes ago, -JT-_-R3W1ND said:

You need 15 argon. So, to keep it in a day 5 you need 15x2x2x2x2x=240 for today.

P.S. have no idea how you think it work, but it cut in half at second and every next day.

In game description says it decays per day.

So thought I loose One per day.

3 hours ago, BLI7Z said:

Why can't I use platinum to rush it? 

Because if you could, the forums would be flooded with 'hurr durr i rushed the construction with plat but i cant even fly it yet wtf?????" -posts from morons who can't read the update notes.