Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack resources insane

Vyra

Just now, KosmicKerman said:

So, 6 Missions to get 1 Million each? yes! doing countless missions with fail risks and RNG to get maybe or may not the said amount? hell NO!

fail RISK, most o the times someone died ( not me ) and it failed...
also connection issues lost me some investement...
host migration... etc..

13 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

I'm done farming Cubic Diodes and Carbides. Took me 20 minutes each (DS Excavation and DS Defense), and I was not even using a booster. I have around 50 Pustrels after 20 minutes of mining on the Plains, and have not started with Copernics.

So far they feel like rather tame quantities.

Even as a new player (I'm not though), just playing the game at a slow pace should net you more than enough by the time you actually reach The Second Dream, so I don't understand what the fuss is about.

credits...i play the games daily stuff... index and profit taker is none of the stuff i do due to i am already down that .. who do again? ONYL for credits?
there is a reason i do sorties... Rivens and formas...

i dislike the entire IDEA of credits in a game.. and THAT was NEVER a problem before due to the amount was about right to play the game normally..
now i need to become a slave and stop reallife just to farm credits i never need again after this...

i wish we could buy credits with reallife money!!

5$ for 50 Million credit would be fine

7 minutes ago, Vyra said:

fail RISK, most o the times someone died ( not me ) and it failed...
also connection issues lost me some investement...
host migration... etc..

You make it sound like you can't do the Index solo or that you can't control your PING limit settings so you can host more often or that 1 single point will make the mission fail.

If "Fail risk" is the argument then that exists even for defense, interception, disruption, spy, mobile defense, and rescue missions.

3 minutes ago, Vyra said:

credits...i play the games daily stuff... index and profit taker is none of the stuff i do due to i am already down that .. who do again? ONYL for credits?
there is a reason i do sorties... Rivens and formas...

i dislike the entire IDEA of credits in a game.. and THAT was NEVER a problem before due to the amount was about right to play the game normally..

That's on you if you are willingly choosing not to do them though. They were explicitly introduced years ago precisely to help speed-up credit acquisition. I mean, do I assume none of your Legendary mods are max rank? That requires 2 million credits each.

3 minutes ago, Vyra said:

now i need to become a slave and stop reallife just to farm credits i never need again after this...

i wish we could buy credits with reallife money!!

5$ for 50 Million credit would be fine

I was not aware 10 minutes in the Index for 1 million credits was so enslaving.

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 1

On 2019-11-24 at 12:42 PM, Vyra said:

This basically means when someone does not have so much ( 6million) credits he / she can NEVER actually play railjack or complete those cephalon quests?

I like the "never" lol, really ? 

When Dry dock came out I had like 350k credits.I  sold  2 rare prime part, I got 40 plats, I bought a credit booster for 3 days, I went into the index, I made more than 6M credits in 2 days ( wasnt doing only index) and I'll probably bank some more just in case. 

If you expect to get 6m credits while running .. Fissure mission, yes it might take some times. But we have others solutions, so ... 

And anyways, if it takes your more than 12h to farm what you need for the next build, who care ? There's nothing yet at the end, so take your time.

Edited by Rev14

3 hours ago, Vyra said:

there you go... in livechat some of us have social anxiety and other problems...

ive been trying to trade things and all the wait and the rejection "sorry already bought"  and all that.. 
trying 8 hours to sell something to get credits pretty much ruins y mental and social energy...

as for index all videos i watch they use frames i don't/want/have to play... means i would need to change my entire game experience ONLY to make ingame money..
the exact part i totally defy...

Also WHO AM I PAYING CREDITS when i craft stuff in the orbiter?
Why cant't i just use my void power to destroy ordis and take my money back?
Why am i paying a machine at all?

Normally, you use Rhino to easy mode that thing. Im one of the big brain players who use Revenant instead since his damage `guards` are instances of damage, not quantity of damage taken. Combine with the fact the ability will stun those who hit you while its up and you only need power str(Which is easy to get around a dozen or so guard instances with high power str) & efficiency to get it to work. Its easy enough to run things like Natural Talent, Speed Drift, Rush, etc. To be a very speedy spookie Ghostie boi as you keep both mobile to avoid most gunfire and can easily pop your mesmer skin with a energy cost you can get as low as 12.5, every time you run into a energy orb, even with a heavy drain and its easy to refresh at any time basically. Which means its more easier to manage then Rhino`s iron skin which requires iron sharpnel to `refresh` and has to rely on MANY modifiers for it.

Plus there is a reason i put a EMPHASIS on practice makes perfect, plus you also have the room for Enemy Radar, because your not fighting grineer so bringing crap like Corrosive projection is a waste and all you really need is radiation to massacre all those factions with at least neutral damage against basically any of the enemy type or bonus.damage.

Heck, once one is experienced as a limbo player, its easy for them to cheese out solo index runs by popping their bubble on the goal, abuse void walking to get near enemies, quick exit, quick kill, pick up and repeat and dump coins in every 5 or so coins to give a rather efficient manner to constant refresh. Throw in the fact that even if specters die fast, the corpus mobs will just pile a bunch of coins for you every time you go to fresh your bubble, it makes it a even easier cycle to work with.

Plus welcome to FOOKING looter customization based games in general, Your not playing to solely just be some World of Warcraft single character yolo`ist or a one-trick character MOBA`ster in only one lane. Certain frames are good for certain playstyles/game-modes and you have some options on what you can use. Just with index alone you have Rhino, Revenant & Nezha & Inaros(pure hp sponge with a side of abuse with things like Arcane grace), Heck GRENDEL is now just as viable since you could just eat a few of the corpus, bring them to your goal, spit them out to kill them and dunk them, Basically letting you avoid having to deal with the energy drain tax by using a even more cheaper energy drain in the process. Throw in the fact he can have a whooping 2k~ health pool and be rather sturdy also, you got yourself a fun meme-tier meat-ball of breaking how to play certain game modes.

As for a sheet reply to who your paying the credits too: Basically imagine having to pay for the shipping materials and other delivery fees to basically ship goods like resources thru some E-Bay/Amazon/Craigslist/FedEX like system, on top of other things. Plus dont be bashing on Ordis, im sure all the credit sinks we have to go thru on things like ranking up mods and foundry crafting also double as side-fees so Ordis can go online shop for the fuel and other consumables to keep our orbiter & landing craft in a functioning state. Oh plus lets not forget the fact you have greedy corpus, war-like grineer and the infested who could easily get in the way of properly shipping the goods when they would metaphorically steal the pie your shipping out and proceed to make a mess out of it, so you might as well be hiring some quality security to b-slap anything that looks at your pie(resource delivery) funny.

I mean would you enjoy having to directly pay the credits needed to keep all your important gameplay functions of your ship active and if you do not keep things intact you would have certain game-play functions not work at all? :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 3 :3 :3 :3

Edited by Avienas
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Vyra said:

there you go... in livechat some of us have social anxiety and other problems...

ive been trying to trade things and all the wait and the rejection "sorry already bought"  and all that.. 
trying 8 hours to sell something to get credits pretty much ruins y mental and social energy...

as for index all videos i watch they use frames i don't/want/have to play... means i would need to change my entire game experience ONLY to make ingame money..
the exact part i totally defy...

Also WHO AM I PAYING CREDITS when i craft stuff in the orbiter?
Why cant't i just use my void power to destroy ordis and take my money back?
Why am i paying a machine at all?

This is getting ridiculous.

So you don't have any frame like Revenant, Equinox, Mesa, Rhino, Nezha, Wukong, Wisp, Trinity, Hildryn, Inaros, Grendel ?

What are you even playing ? Excalibur only ?

I use Wukong with a nuke gun (MR6 basic Tigris will do the job easily in Index, heck even Acceltra or Dread would do the trick), as much survivability I can have and Power Strenght. Wukong Prime is not vaulted, and basic Wukong is a DOJO RESEARCH.

What do you mean "changing my entire game experience". The point of this game is to have a lot of different frames for different purposes. There are frames great for survival missions, there are frame great for interception or Defense, and there are frame for Index.

What do you even call social anxiety in a game where you just get in a mission with a bunch of strangers you'll probably never see again ? Actually I don't even need to talk with my team in Index usually. I just do my thing, and keep an eye on the timer to make sure we don't run out of time.

Edited by Isokaze_BestKaze
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Isokaze_BestKaze said:

This is getting ridiculous.

So you don't have any frame like Revenant, Equinox, Mesa, Rhino, Nezha, Wukong, Wisp, Trinity, Hildryn, Inaros, Grendel ?

What are you even playing ? Excalibur only ?

I use Wukong with a nuke gun (MR6 basic Tigris will do the job easily in Index, heck even Acceltra or Dread would do the trick), as much survivability I can have and Power Strenght. Wukong Prime is not vaulted, and basic Wukong is a DOJO RESEARCH.

What do you mean "changing my entire game experience". The point of this game is to have a lot of different frames for different purposes. There are frames great for survival missions, there are frame great for interception or Defense, and there are frame for Index.

What do you even call social anxiety in a game where you just get in a mission with a bunch of strangers you'll probably never see again ? Actually I don't even need to talk with my team in Index usually. I just do my thing, and keep an eye on the timer to make sure we don't run out of time.

Gauss is also viable for index runs

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Butterfly85 said:

Resource boosters work, and I'm guessing drop chance boosters do too, going by the wording. It's things like Desecrate, Pilfering Swarm etc that don't have an effect on these.

So DE monetized these resource's RNG layer but didn't monetize the time gate for the Railjack parts (I was told that the time gate couldn't be skipped using platinum). They should monetize the time gate but they didn't, it doesn't make sense.

On 2019-11-25 at 5:02 PM, Aldain said:

Overall I just think the credit sink is overtuned, I'd honestly double the normal farm-able resources on the Railjack requirements if it meant halving the credit cost.

I would not say double but I agree with the gist of it the cred cost is not that bad after 2 years I had 6.5*10^6 credits but some of my mats are a tad low in comparison the problem is it needed 6 mill total and all the mats are not fully repeated or if it scaled based on play time.  over all it was not that expensive to build unless you are at the 6 month- 1 year mark 

On 2019-11-25 at 2:34 AM, Isokaze_BestKaze said:

Pustrels were trivial to farm for me. Just get to that cave close to the Grineer camp in the coast, kill everything inside and mine. The drop rate was pretty okay and there's a ton of ore vein there.

I'm pretty sure Thumpers can drop them as well if you can't be bothered to mine.

The Fortuna ressources were far more annoying, but again all you have to do is to get to Deck 12 (where the exploiter fight starts) and farm ore. There's no mobs at all inside this cave so you can mine unbothered. 

You just need 100 of the Pustrels and 120 or the other ressources. They both drops by 10-20 depending on your accuracy on the mining minigame. (with booster. I'm not sure whether booster applies to mining tho ?)

Carbides and Cubics are just mindless Defense in Dark Sectors in their respectives planet. Just play Speedva or a nuke to make it faster. Or bring Nekros.

Overall you can get all of these ressources in one weekend and if you take a 3days ressources boosters it goes even faster.

I guess I was operating under the assumption they would drop in quantities of 2 with booster, if they drop in double digit quantities then they're quite easy.  Nekros and other loot frames can't get cubics or carbides out of desecrate/loot abilities IIRC friend mentioned patch notes said that so yeah just spova and kill frames for those until you have enough.  Not sure on thumpers, if they can drop them they are a great source for them then since you can take out quite a few in one day cycle.  

Edited by (XB1)COA Altair

12 hours ago, Isokaze_BestKaze said:

The point of this game is to have a lot of different frames for different purposes. There are frames great for survival missions, there are frame great for interception or Defense, and there are frame for Index.

What if i still only have my 2 warframe slots + the one we get from umbra?
what if i never made any platin by trading  because i never get so lucky to get enough relics to have a chance to get a rare part at all?

etc...with bad luck and little time this could be some really frustrating road to go...
i read people saying " go farm prime parts".. wait wait.. first you need multiple relics of the same kind to be able to do that.. 1 relic is no guarantee to get you that part anyway...
and even if you get your rare part,, you need to find someone ho wants to by that...

etc..

i don't think this all applies to myself but still... some maybe are int hat specific situation...
the credit cost is totally unnecessary... like in most situation such as foundry etc...

16 minutes ago, Vyra said:

what if i never made any platin by trading  because i never get so lucky to get enough relics to have a chance to get a rare part at all?

etc...with bad luck and little time this could be some really frustrating road to go...
i read people saying " go farm prime parts".. wait wait.. first you need multiple relics of the same kind to be able to do that.. 1 relic is no guarantee to get you that part anyway...
and even if you get your rare part,, you need to find someone ho wants to by that...

etc..

i don't think this all applies to myself but still... some maybe are int hat specific situation...
the credit cost is totally unnecessary... like in most situation such as foundry etc...

Just farm rare mods, syndicate weapons and mods or sell Ayatan. Blood Rush still sell pretty okay and Lua Spy is incredibly easy. That was my main source of plat for a long time. I think I never sold a single prime part actually.

(Blood Rush sells for 20-30 plats unranked)

Ayatan Anasa with the stars slotted sells for about 10-15 plats individually and you get tons of them from sortie. If you can't get more than 3 frames slots you're really not trying.

Hell, Shell Shock and High Voltage sells for 50 plats EACH and all you have to do is to be good at finding caches in Eris Hive mission. With a good team it's over in a few minutes.

Edited by Isokaze_BestKaze

36 minutes ago, Vyra said:

etc..

More excuses. What if.... nobody cares.

People are still in this thread complaining?

I've spent way more than 6 million on upgrading mods. That amount of money is nothing. I ran the Index 3 times this morning, without a Booster, and then sold off a couple hundred spare mods to make up the rest of the difference to get another cool mill for the 5th part this morning. I'll go get another million after work to finish the 6th and final part.

Other people have done this faster than me, but I have lame work shifts that make it difficult.

1 hour ago, Vyra said:

Unlike most in here i actually feel sorry for those who struggle with credits etc...most of you here are very selfish and don't care about other peoples joy...

There are multiple ways to make credits in this game. Sure, Profit-Taker and the Index are the best of the bunch, but you can also do a quick 5 rounds of Dark Sector Defence, or do Sorties. Sell your duplicate mods and normal warframe parts (like harrow/oberon parts etc) and so on. If however you choose to ignore those, well... then that's on you. DE gave us plenty of ways to make credits. It's up to you to utilize those missions.

In my case (Shadow clan, pretty quiet) the drydock where completed between my stockpiles and some reserves of the vault.

Cephalon Cy clan research: Me and other member (who completed the missing Mutagen Masses) that was done in the day,.

The Cy and Railjack parts construccion were really easy since after getting the needed Mutagen Mass from Invasions and the foundry and farming a bit of the new resources while I was doing other things (Baro resourcer booster was handy for the 15 argon).

I only need to reconstuct my credit reserve now, but if needed... Index!

• Like 1

So the first 7 pages of the same argument from the same people.... I'm a bit popcorned out =P 

Thank you my PC playing Tenno for having this early and giving us console players an idea of what's to come! 

I see no issue in any of it, I am MR 20 have 7.2 mil creds and spend like it's out of fashion =D 

To the OP and any saying it's too grindy etc. Here's a tip and it's coated in sarcasm, Nothing in warframe is designed to have yesterday so why friggen rush to have stuff that you have weeks to farm for?? Credits and mats are easy to get.... do ANYTHING in warframe and you get them ffs.. helping clan mates get stuff is entirely possible by simply doing the missions with them but it sounds like some want to do it for their clanmates....

There's a saying "Give a man a fish he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish he eats for life." In this case why not teach your friends to "Warframe" and you won't have to buy their intergalactic sentient destroying beast of a resource sink battlecruiser for them..... arguing people have lives etc. I'm a father with 2 children a wife and a job and still have time to sink a few hours to farm creds at least 3 to 4 days a week... tell them to get off CoD and maybe they'll get somewhere?

• Like 1

The vast majority of the complaining in this thread seems to be from people that have never tried to earn anything in their life. It's really sad to see tbh, because a proper team could easily get all of the required resources in about 2-3 hours. Get off your ass and experiment with other frames, instead of maining a braindead excal or inaros. You'd be surprised at how ridiculously easy things become once you start walking out of your tiny sword shaped box.

6 hours ago, (XB1)KamikaZSquirrel said:

the OP and any saying it's too grindy etc. Here's a tip and it's coated in sarcasm, Nothing in warframe is designed to have yesterday so why friggen rush to have stuff that you have weeks to farm for?? Credits and mats are easy to get....

its more like after farming THAT amount of credits, this is something i never do due to the fact that we do not  need to many credits normally...

Look, when i play normally how i find it to be stress deconstructing...  i played a few years and had like a few million which i needed to put into my mods...
after that i had 2 million left.. and in the past years that was no problem.., i played and my money did not get any more due to the fact that i played open world and mined and all that...that doesn't make money...

Now i had to put ALL my cash in and i am back to 0 like a new player...
yesterday i had to craft basics like ciphers, formas, etc... all this costs credits...even INDEX costs credits...
result? i can not go open world because i have to farm credits to be able to craft and all i said...
can not do sorties, arbitrations, help buddies etc... i now have just to log in to "get back" my money..

(Basically i hate when i log in and am not "allowed" to play the stuff i like but instead i have to farm cash because the quest needs it or else i am stuck in that...and i am not talking NOW, if one joins later he will have the same issue and then there is no argument "dude its not even released yet"....)

and i am 100% sure WITHIN the ship there will be more "credit sinks" and i am also sure that the ship itself will not "generate" enough credits later to make u for it...

In the end i did the farm, it pretty much burns me out.. i lose interest when i need to farm stuff i normally don't want/need to...
i am sure there are other people who feel like this

one of the reasons i took my last 2 year break was i didn't have enough credits to max out my mod "Vitality" ...
i turned then and played GTA Online, at least we have working trainers for money there...

If we would get 50k credits for ANY mission we do i would have had no problem to get the money.. but some missions only give 2k wtf...

i hope this explained why i had/have this issue with credits in this project

Oh an on a sidenote i had no issues with ANY other material used in this project...i still have plenty.. JUST credits are fcked...

• Like 2