Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack resources insane

Vyra

17 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Uhh no. I gave you a suggestion on how to help your friends get their resources they require. But since you decided to flex your hours played I thought I'd just point out that you haven't actually played the game that much.

And again you missed my point. Just dragging them into the Index isn't what I wanted. Moreover, it doesn't get them the other items like the 15 argon crystals they'll need, or the 30 Orokin Cells, or the anything else they'll need. Let me try putting it this way since I know you aren't very good at reading.

The. Update. Hyped. Up. Clan. Cooperation. So. Making. The. Railjacks. Entirely. Solo. Only. Endeavors. Is. Backwards. As. All. Heck. Nobody. Needs. Help. Researching. Cephalon. Cy. Or. Making. A. Dry. Dock. What. They. Might. Need. Help. With. Is. Making. A. Gigantic. Battleship. So. Why. Can't. I. Help. Them. With. That? I. Can't. Even. Help. Them. Get. The. Parts. On. The. Quest. Mission. Steps. Why. Even. Let. Other. People. On. To. Our. Personal. Railjack. If. Getting. It. Is. An. Entirely. Solo. Endeavor?

I hope you can appreciate the 30 seconds it took to slowly type that out for you this way so you can actually understand what I'm trying to say, instead of trying to jerk yourself off about "living" in the Index like it's some sort of achievement or something.

EXTRA TIDBIT: Here's a reading protip! What is the title of this thread? Say it out loud. Go ahead give it a try.

Edited by Lordmotav
I'm just doing it to be a jerk because the person I'm responding to wanted to be one first

4 minutes ago, Lordmotav said:

And again you missed my point. Just dragging them into the Index isn't what I wanted. Moreover, it doesn't get them the other items like the 15 argon crystals they'll need, or the 30 Orokin Cells, or the anything else they'll need. Let me try putting it this way since I know you aren't very good at reading.

The. Update. Hyped. Up. Clan. Cooperation. So. Making. The. Railjacks. Entirely. Solo. Only. Endeavors. Is. Backwards. As. All. Heck. Nobody. Needs. Help. Researching. Cephalon. Cy. Or. Making. A. Dry. Dock. What. They. Might. Need. Help. With. Is. Making. A. Gigantic. Battleship. So. Why. Can't. I. Help. Them. With. That? I. Can't. Even. Help. Them. Get. The. Parts. On. The. Quest. Mission. Steps. Why. Even. Let. Other. People. On. To. Our. Personal. Railjack. If. Getting. It. Is. An. Entirely. Solo. Endeavor?

I hope you can appreciate the 30 seconds it took to slowly type that out for you this way so you can actually understand what I'm trying to say, instead of trying to jerk yourself off about "living" in the Index like it's some sort of achievement or something.

EXTRA TIDBIT: Here's a reading protip! What is the title of this thread? Say it out loud. Go ahead give it a try.

So now getting 30 orokin cells and 15 argon crystals for your friends is hard for you? 

See sounds to me like you can make this a clan endeavour after all by actually helping them in missions to get the resources. Can you honestly imagine 1 railjack for an entire moon clan? Imagine the power moves by the warlords on how to customise it. And I don't get it, you CAN help them get the parts. All they have to do is an incredibly easy quest mission of 3 minutes and then you carry them in 20 mins of Seimeni, 20 mins Europa def and a few hours of Index and you're done. What's the problem here?

49 minutes ago, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

How come people have so much credits to spend? I use up so much credits just to fusion my mods. Especially prime mods.
But now I got all the primed mod maxed out, plus those insane Rank 8 mods maxed out with no other use for credits so I'm hovering at 10mil at the moment.

Eventually you get to a point where all the primed mods you care about are maxed and then credit just cease to be important.   In this game..what is important now eventually becomes unimportant later.    I mean...I was sitting on a 100 mil and burned 50 mil on maxing out a few mods, a few quests, and a few pedestals.  

Still the most optimal choice is chroma + profit taker + thermia bonus + credit booster.  If that lines up, spend a half hour and have 20 million credits.  Just need to be patient for it and rake it in.   If you can throw in a pet and a double credit booster weekend...yeah, it can be quite stupid.  Might even get you a temporary trade ban if lucky.  🙂

Edited by Chappie1975

2 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

So now getting 30 orokin cells and 15 argon crystals for your friends is hard for you? 

See sounds to me like you can make this a clan endeavour after all by actually helping them in missions to get the resources. Can you honestly imagine 1 railjack for an entire moon clan? Imagine the power moves by the warlords on how to customise it. And I don't get it, you CAN help them get the parts. All they have to do is an incredibly easy quest mission of 3 minutes and then you carry them in 20 mins of Seimeni, 20 mins Europa def and a few hours of Index and you're done. What's the problem here?

READING. TRY IT SOMETIME. I've ALREADY stated NUMEROUS TIMES in this thread that I like personal railjacks. I just want to help the people in my clan obtain theirs. Honestly, what do you do just skim over everything and just pretend to know what you're talking about? Give everyone in a clan a railjack. YOU GET A RAILJACK. YOU GET A RAILJACK. EVERYBODY GETS A RAILJACK. But since the giant stupid building is in my CLAN dojo and hyped to all heck that we need to rally our CLAN together for the update it makes NO SENSE AT ALL that I can't help fund the railjacks, let alone help them on the missions to obtain the parts. It ain't a story/lore heavy personal journey of a quest, so why is it a forced solo endeavor?

And really, if you're in a clan and the leader somehow "tricks" you into giving him resources or kicks you out then congratulations you just got promoted at life and now you can just make your own entire dojo relatively cheaply! The Dry Dock is super cheap too!

Someone is a little lazy maybe?

None of the resources take much time to get, not even the new ones.

So it seems like you want others to contribute and enjoy the benefits of.... nothing because we can't even do anything with the ship. 

At least that's what it seems like more, than the "but my clan mates" excuse.

Also stop with "but the new players" excuse also. New players have better things to do and I definitely don't want anyone new to the game to #*!% up the missions for me.

9 minutes ago, Lordmotav said:

READING. TRY IT SOMETIME. I've ALREADY stated NUMEROUS TIMES in this thread that I like personal railjacks. I just want to help the people in my clan obtain theirs. Honestly, what do you do just skim over everything and just pretend to know what you're talking about? Give everyone in a clan a railjack. YOU GET A RAILJACK. YOU GET A RAILJACK. EVERYBODY GETS A RAILJACK. But since the giant stupid building is in my CLAN dojo and hyped to all heck that we need to rally our CLAN together for the update it makes NO SENSE AT ALL that I can't help fund the railjacks, let alone help them on the missions to obtain the parts. It ain't a story/lore heavy personal journey of a quest, so why is it a forced solo endeavor?

And really, if you're in a clan and the leader somehow "tricks" you into giving him resources or kicks you out then congratulations you just got promoted at life and now you can just make your own entire dojo relatively cheaply! The Dry Dock is super cheap too!

I've read all of that mate, several times now. You've stated you want to be able to help your clan mates get their railjack. But just because you can't directly fund it for them, which by the way encourages players to be lazier in the game and is not good.. DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN'T DIRECTLY HELP THEM FUND THEIR RAILJACK. Since you like Capitalising so much, did you read it that time? The missions are a joke, don't even try to tell me they can't complete the quest missions. If they can't, they DEFINITELY cannot handle the sentients we're gonna be using it for to go fight.

Mate if a leader did that then you're dodging a bullet by leaving, nobody wants to be in that type of clan.

Edit: sounds to me like you're just annoyed you have to go and help carry them in farming missions to get the resources. You're a clan leader, that's part of it. I help players in 5 different dojos for my clan.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, (PS4)AllOrNothinDays said:

If that's the case they should do away with the clan aspect of it all.

This pretty much ties into one of my feels that clans needs to get some more expansion to such as:

• Allow clans to merge together to make it easier to tidy up clans to keep more active group sizes while also allowing resources and other donated goods to not get YEET`d when one moves over to another, and atomizing a clan that could of been around for YEARS.
  • Allow larger clans to have multiple dojos(so clan mergers would not lose dojos or something like that) OR bloody redesign the dojo system to allow much easier capability to build them without requiring X room(s) & corridors to be built first(and stay present while eating up capacity space), creating a ridiculous maze of ridiculous ness. Could easily be resolved that after X rank is achieved or a certain amount of resources are put into the bank, it permanently unlocks the ability for those dojos to access those structures, even if they were to scrap thar dojo and have a completely fresh one.
  • Create a special `public clan alliance` system where it would be easier for smaller clans to have their own form of region chat, except maybe clans would either have to have X amount of hours of existing or be X rank and without a real alliance to let them just enjoy a chat area which likely is less toxic then region chat and maybe be an easy way for clans to condense each other into bigger active clans till they want to get a real alliance going with other big clans.
  • But at the very least, if the dry dock has to be a mandatory thing for dealing with railjacks, which is our personal ship, FKING let us use some black-market drydock alternative for more solo-wise players who are not part of clans, where they can head to Maroo`s and get their own personal mobile drydock hangar ship or just use a `public dry dock` at her place.
Edited by Avienas

13 minutes ago, Avienas said:

This pretty much ties into one of my feels that clans needs to get some more expansion to such as:

• Allow clans to merge together to make it easier to tidy up clans to keep more active group sizes while also allowing resources and other donated goods to not get YEET`d when one moves over to another, and atomizing a clan that could of been around for YEARS.
  • Allow larger clans to have multiple dojos(so clan mergers would not lose dojos or something like that) OR bloody redesign the dojo system to allow much easier capability to build them without requiring X room(s) & corridors to be built first(and stay present while eating up capacity space), creating a ridiculous maze of ridiculous ness. Could easily be resolved that after X rank is achieved or a certain amount of resources are put into the bank, it permanently unlocks the ability for those dojos to access those structures, even if they were to scrap thar dojo and have a completely fresh one.
  • Create a special `public clan alliance` system where it would be easier for smaller clans to have their own form of region chat, except maybe clans would either have to have X amount of hours of existing or be X rank and without a real alliance to let them just enjoy a chat area which likely is less toxic then region chat and maybe be an easy way for clans to condense each other into bigger active clans till they want to get a real alliance going with other big clans.
  • But at the very least, if the dry dock has to be a mandatory thing for dealing with railjacks, which is our personal ship, FKING let us use some black-market drydock alternative for more solo-wise players who are not part of clans, where they can head to Maroo`s and get their own personal mobile drydock hangar ship or just use a `public dry dock` at her place.

They recently made some changes, you can directly donate resources from 1 dojo to another as long as it's in alliance so feel free to pack up a dojo and donate everything. My current clan has 7 dojos, you just need alt accounts for controlling this so no issue there.

However I completely agree about the state of building and deleting rooms, it's awful. As for the last point, we simply created discord channels for each dojo, a bandaid solution sure but it works.

3 hours ago, Lordmotav said:

With all the advertising and hype that's gonna be out and about online for when the Empyrean update comes out it's gonna disapoint the crap out of new players and returning players alike if they're time gated to all heck to try out the new stuff. And if they can just join missions with random player's railjacks then I don't see the point of not letting us help each other make them since DE made them so expensive! Like 6 million credits is quite a lot, even divided up into 1 million per part it's just absurd just to progress a quest.

Because playing the game is the way to the reward. Why is that so hard to get?

You should not be able to instantly get to do everything. Railjack should be time consuming and far reaching for new players. Seriously, there is SO MUCH stuff in this game for new players to do, they shouldn't even be worried about Railjack. Some dudes in the PS4 chat haven't even fought the eidolans but they are crying about Railjack stuff we don't have yet! People are ridiculous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

You should not be able to instantly get to do everything. Railjack should be time consuming and far reaching for new players. Seriously, there is SO MUCH stuff in this game for new players to do, they shouldn't even be worried about Railjack. Some dudes in the PS4 chat haven't even fought the eidolans but they are crying about Railjack stuff we don't have yet! People are ridiculous.

The players I intend on helping are not unskilled or so new that they need to be carried through content. They are however, adults with busier schedules. I don't see how helping them save a ton of time by gifting them credits or items (that go towards accomplishing a specific task inside of our clan dojo anyways) really hurts anyone. The real time crafting or waiting isn't even an issue, since that can just be progressed while we work or sleep. But I digress, the Dry Dock was designed and intentionally created to be placed inside our Clan dojo which is a place we have all contributed to in some form. It just doesn't make sense to tell us to rally our clan for this very obvious multiplayer feature and remove the benefit of having the clan by not allowing us to all pool resources together. Oh sure, we CAN all just simultaneously farm the Index but it doesn't reduce the number of runs to make the railjack. The plan was of course, to finish all of our railjacks anyways but we wanted to do 1 at a time. I don't honestly believe anyone in their right mind would pay for a new player's railjack in full unless they intended to carry them through the entire process anyways which STILL doesn't harm you at all.

Why is THAT so hard to get? If simply playing the game was the only way to earn absolutely everything then why do we even have trading at all? By your logic we should just dump that entire system since people could give a noob a prime warframe way earlier than intended. (I did that actually, gave my twin brother his rhino prime as soon as he was high enough mastery it's not that rare of an occurrence and he's strong enough to carry other players now in the same way it was technically beneficial to the community)

2 hours ago, Avienas said:

But at the very least, if the dry dock has to be a mandatory thing for dealing with railjacks, which is our personal ship, FKING let us use some black-market drydock alternative for more solo-wise players who are not part of clans, where they can head to Maroo`s and get their own personal mobile drydock hangar ship or just use a `public dry dock` at her place.

I mean, both Relay types have doors sitting idle. Just sayin.

2 hours ago, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

Image unrelated:

Image result for destiny 2 new light

2 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

They recently made some changes, you can directly donate resources from 1 dojo to another as long as it's in alliance so feel free to pack up a dojo and donate everything. My current clan has 7 dojos, you just need alt accounts for controlling this so no issue there.

However I completely agree about the state of building and deleting rooms, it's awful. As for the last point, we simply created discord channels for each dojo, a bandaid solution sure but it works.

Glad to hear a few of those things, Still entirely a unoffical make-shift setup to resolve the stuff. Because of how much resource sinking works and you have to sink MORE if your a higher rank clan, still is a rather annoying thing. It should honestly be where much LARGER rooms or multiple dojos could be made if we had to give it a proper look over in realistic `modern` game design. Especially when a dojo is suppose to be a social space for the most part for a clan to hand out in, Still waiting on seeing those Komi gameboards, K-drive and/or archwing compatible `racing rooms`, Soma-chord boombox placements in dojo, Ludoplex capability in dojos and maybe throw in some spectator modes for a few of those things to really let rip some really nice interactive elements then what is just expansions of decorations, with nothing really new to it since a long time ago.

Call me greedy i guess, but if D.E. wants to start making bad decisions and i mean really poorly designed ones, thought it would be nice to poke out all the extra possible systems they could of thrown on into the game, to give a much better fun accessibility with all these gimmick options. Because since its a online game, People certainly enjoy being able to share things, especially with the people they hang out with, especially for elements that just have loads of good old casual fun things to take a break from the main game.

Kind of why when i still played FF14, i certainly enjoyed going to the Gold Saucer and do some Triple Triad, Chocobo Racing/Breeding, Mini-games, the G.A.T.E. special activities and other things, when the currency you would get thru them could only be used at the Gold saucer, but it certainly nudged that extra desire to get some cosmetic goodies and other goodies to further indulge in chocobo racing & Triple Triad.

So either D.E. needs to stay on track with the main content and get everything smoothed out or if they want to focus on the non-main-stay content, make sure to have it properly polished on that front so we have something mind-less to do when we burnt out on the main-content, like how i am sure many are hating Kuva Liches currently.

Edited by Avienas