Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack resources insane

Vyra

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Rust Plague said:

More than half the weapons are dojo exclusive, no one is crying about that........ How is your rail jack any different than an archwing made in the dojo? They are personal craft with the option for clan mates to help research. Same as the dry dock.... 

This^, You don't hear people *@##$ing about certain weapons being locked behind the clan. Like legit, you can join a clan and still be a solo player.

24 minutes ago, Vyra said:

SO casual players should not enjoy the update?
weird...

Kinda ya. Can we get an update for players who have been in the game for years for once. Maybe the things we fight can be much harder and give players a reason for all the stuff we collected.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Vyra said:

id rather do 99 quests with dialogues and lotus humping my ears acoustically rather than braindead grind on index which i usually never do because i want to play the fun aspect t´f the game.. credits farming is none of them...

29 minutes ago, Vyra said:

of course it seems to be easy to get a ton of credits... with booster or whatever...
but it also seems playing 30mins - 3 hours a day will not be enough... 
means i am bound to do specific stuff within the 3 hours i can play instead of doing what i actually like to take off reallife stress etc...

Never bought a credit booster, I do the index from time to time (never really farmed it) & now I got 20M credits

Plus I've found it pretty fun to do, that's also how I got John Prodman's poster so, double win

When this came out the first thing I did was check to see how much I could get from selling Oberon BP's and Harrow BP's. Just from selling those I made 1.9 mil.. Then my login yesterday was a 19 hour credit booster. . Ran 8 index or so and I'm good. . .  Yes I totally agree that a new player or very casual player shouldn't be able to build a freaking ship right out of the box. . . I will gladly help my clan mates if they are willing to put in the time to farm the materials. The build prices and mats are abit high but what else are the regular players supposed to do with so many materials lol.

And I assume there will be content that players can do that don't have the railjack and want to play with people that do have it. ??

Edited by baadooby
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Lordmotav said:

Which is fine. But this railjack is more expensive than any research aside from maybe the Hema, and that's only based on how highly you value mutagen samples. (as someone who played in the early days, I had quite a bit of them before they moved them so getting 5k wasn't so bad)

But the Railjack should be much more expensive than anything else. It's a giant ship.

This thread is funny to me. 6 mill... 6 less pedestal primes. I'll admit, I am a heavy grinder but even my most casual clan members will be 100% ready for this when it drop. In my eyes, that's kinda my job as a clan leader. Know how to run index fast and just get it done. Me and 3 of my sub MR 10 members still ran 1hr in high index and made it to round 13 before they had to call it. Index is easy, credits are absolutely not something that should give ANYONE an issue. Even the other resources... The new stuff I see Id have to say would be the worst but that's only because I personally haven't seen it yet to farm it. We're building/restoring a full size ship, not building a frame or a weapon. As for personal ship built in dojo... I like it. Spot prepared and ready in dojo. The room and some research are clan projects. Building my own ship with what we made as a clan will be mine. Would be neat if the clan could build a fleet of spares that were clan spec... but that doesn't make sense in story and just doesn't sound feasible. Neat idea vs good for the game(doesn't belong)

Moral of post, end game content isn't supposed to be easy to get. Im amazed its as easy as it looks so far. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DoomFruit said:

If you're going that route, I find the "how the hell do you get 500 people in that ship" to be a much more entertaining question. I can imagine it bulging at the seams with the occasional leg or arm poking out of the improperly sealed airlocks.

EDIT: and the credits aren't that bad. Each sortie gives you 100k credits, so it's 50 days even if all you do every day is log in, sortie, log out (like me). Yes, that's a long time, but credits are something that you get everywhere as you play and you're going to see constant progress. This is much MUCH better than that festering abomination known as the Hema.

Also, consider that you really, REALLY do not want to play railjack on release. It will be full of bugs and balance issues. The delay is actually helpful to you.

I imagined a line of tenno waiting for their clan railjack to come back from a mission so they can get a turn. But I considered that too silly even by this forum's standards.

49 minutes ago, BoneBreakerx said:

only part that annoys me are the argon crystals... wish they would scrap the decay nonsence...

The decay isn't really a problem since you don't have to contribute the full amount at once.

Edited by Guest

I was shocked at how low the costs were, personally. That's not some elitist BS, mind you. I just really expected something of this magnitude to have cost waaaaay more than it did. In fact, I've been super impressed by the whole rollout. THIS is how you should do content. It seems perfectly reasonable on all fronts, gives us something to spend our resources on and I just personally want to tip my hat to DE on this one.

To put the "credit problem" in perspective, I spent one evening after work and made 10 mil this past Friday night. Got a guy that's re-designing my dojo for me, he asked for some credits, I had like 40k on me. One EVENING and I had 10 mil to dump in the guild vault. There's simply no way that "casuals" can't come up with 6 in a reasonable amount of time. There is no way. I'm starting to think some of these complaint posts are just trolling at this point. How it is even possible to have the MR level some of these folks claim and not be able to make 1 mil in a single hour of doing pretty much anything beyond staring at your belly button is completely beyond me.

In fact, when I get home this evening, I think I'm going to take a screenshot, play an hour, and then post another screenshot for contrast. Marking this thread for a follow-up. Proof where the puddin is.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, M3tallius said:

I was shocked at how low the costs were, personally. That's not some elitist BS, mind you. I just really expected something of this magnitude to have cost waaaaay more than it did. In fact, I've been super impressed by the whole rollout. THIS is how you should do content. It seems perfectly reasonable on all fronts, gives us something to spend our resources on and I just personally want to tip my hat to DE on this one.

To put the "credit problem" in perspective, I spent one evening after work and made 10 mil this past Friday night. Got a guy that's re-designing my dojo for me, he asked for some credits, I had like 40k on me. One EVENING and I had 10 mil to dump in the guild vault. There's simply no way that "casuals" can't come up with 6 in a reasonable amount of time. There is no way. I'm starting to think some of these complaint posts are just trolling at this point. How it is even possible to have the MR level some of these folks claim and not be able to make 1 mil in a single hour of doing pretty much anything beyond staring at your belly button is completely beyond me.

In fact, when I get home this evening, I think I'm going to take a screenshot, play an hour, and then post another screenshot for contrast. Marking this thread for a follow-up. Proof where the puddin is.

I agree with you I play the game causally and I got the 6 mill required 1 mill a day for the first three parts then I got lucky got a credit booster as a log in reward and got the last three one evening. It's true I balked at the price tag initially as it looked big but when I actually sat down to get the stuff it was easy enough. 

23 minutes ago, Vesiga said:

Argon is a real life resource, it melts into a gas at room temp

The inventory description says that the decay is because of radioactivity, though.