Sign in to follow this  
SinistralMessa

Nox Thralls cannot be mercy killed

Nox Thralls cannot be mercy killed at all. They just stay in the downed position.

No prompt to use the parazon on them appears, possibly because the enemy unit is not open to finishers in the first place.

As such, whenever a Nox Thrall spawns, it cannot be killed for murmur.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Half the times a nox gets thralled, they cannot be mercy'd, plus they get an additional HP bar once they get downed for the mercy, which is odd.
Also...the grineer loudspeaker drones can still get thralled and well...they cannot be mercy'd which wastes another potential murmur in the mission, that are capped.

• Upvote 2

В 26.11.2019 в 18:10, Diavoros сказал:

Half the times a nox gets thralled, they cannot be mercy'd, plus they get an additional HP bar once they get downed for the mercy, which is odd.
Also...the grineer loudspeaker drones can still get thralled and well...they cannot be mercy'd which wastes another potential murmur in the mission, that are capped.

Still valid. Nox Thralls can't be mercy'd and Regulator can be turned into a Thrall, but just explodes when killed, giving no murmur.

• Upvote 1

Interesting, I've never faced this problem before. Though I use the focus school where dashing opens enemies to finishers, that might be a factor. I hope it gets fixed though, the regulator thralls especially sound like a pain.

Oh yeah, also FREAKING LATCHERS can still be thralled and of course you cannot mercy those.

Can't mercy kill thrall devourer demolysts either.

Normal non-thrall nox seem to ignore stealth mercy finishers as well. The animation plays but he ignores the damage.

Edited by Masquerine
  • Upvote 1

I can confirm this and also confirm most other things that ppl say you cant mercy in the comments like the regulators, demolyst devourer and grineer loudspeaker.