Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Beta Player Rewards

Seldom

So as we know when the closed beta ended players where given the Lato Vandal pistol and during the first week could get the Braton Vandal from the market. So D.E. have a habit (albeit an awsome habit) of realeasing one off weapons every other week so it would make sence for a ending open beta vandal item to be launched. If this is the case what do you think it would be or like it to be? Would it even be a weapon? Personally looking at what the closed beta weapons where i reckon it would be Skana Vandal.

Id be intrested to know what you guys reckon.   :)

So as we know when the closed beta ended players where given the Lato Vandal pistol and during the first week could get the Braton Vandal from the market. So D.E. have a habit (albeit an awsome habit) of realeasing one off weapons every other week so it would make sence for a ending open beta vandal item to be launched. If this is the case what do you think it would be or like it to be? Would it even be a weapon? Personally looking at what the closed beta weapons where i reckon it would be Skana Vandal.

The Braton Vandal was available for 2 days and because of that I missed it since I wasnt able to get on at the time, and as for the idea of open beta rewards allot of people I have seen think they might do a badge, one for closed and one for open or maybe they will just limit it to something from an event as their final beta event for the open beta prize.

actually Braton Vandal as well , i would either like a full colelct of vandal gear so a sword and hopefully a Warframe skin thats if its possible cause it would be hella kick &#!

The Braton Vandal was available for 2 days and because of that I missed it since I wasnt able to get on at the time, and as for the idea of open beta rewards allot of people I have seen think they might do a badge, one for closed and one for open or maybe they will just limit it to something from an event as their final beta event for the open beta prize.

Yer i missed the Braton Vandal too which miffed me off but i like that i cant get it now, makes it a little bit more special for the lucky sods who got it lol. I like the idea of a badge or something tho.

Yer i missed the Braton Vandal too which miffed me off but i like that i cant get it now, makes it a little bit more special for the lucky sods who got it lol. I like the idea of a badge or something tho.

They also nerfed it pretty heavily so its not that special, another thing someone had suggested at one point was a vandal color set or skin for something of choice

We already have the vandals, and the wraith, and the snipertron... plus Founders have skana, Excalibur, and lato prime... isn't that exclusive enough?

The post was not about if we needed or wanted anymore exclusives (i wouldnt mind if we didn't tbh im happy with what i have :D )

implying warframe is going to end beta someday.

Didn't they say during there last livestream or one of the latest ones its going to be launched completely by day one of the PS4 launch? Might be wrong though im just going off memory.

The post was not about if we needed or wanted anymore exclusives (i wouldnt mind if we didn't tbh im happy with what i have :D )

it would make sence for a ending open beta vandal item to be launched. If this is the case what do you think it would be or like it to be? Would it even be a weapon? Personally looking at what the closed beta weapons where i reckon it would be Skana Vandal.

uh-huh....

-snip-

Didn't they say during there last livestream or one of the latest ones its going to be launched completely by day one of the PS4 launch? Might be wrong though im just going off memory.

That is my reason of existence on this thread. Can please somebody clarified this.

I mean, I'm in the state of mind that Warframe is never going to leave open beta. I'm already picturing the game being the most played across all three platforms maintaining this awesome update rate, in like, three years time.

Edited by Muitopedrinho

it would make sence for a ending open beta vandal item to be launched. If this is the case what do you think it would be or like it to be? Would it even be a weapon? Personally looking at what the closed beta weapons where i reckon it would be Skana Vandal.

uh-huh....

Im assuming your trying to quote me contradicting myself. Read it back and tell me where i did because the first post is about how its likely to happen not about how i want it too. I am curious about what the community thinks they supprise you with some cool ideas sometimes, something D.E. realised and have embraced.

If i misunderstood you then im sorry.

Edited by Seldom