Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Upgrade Mods In A Different Loadout For A Warframe Or Weapon When Another Loadout Is Maxed.

Bucketnate

It's a glitch that's really bugging me. For example, on the Braton I'm using the A, B, and C loadouts. When one has no more mod capacity and I'm editing a different loadout it says that its full. Basically it uses one loadout and uses that data for all the others so if its full then I cant use the other loadouts even if the others still have capacity

old.

you can also have mods on a weapon or frame overall summary of which is exceeding 60 points limitation. which means you can artificially upgrade weapon or frame for additional forma (points wise) without actually using a forma.

and this topic belong to bugs section.

p.s. it is because DE do not test things. and even if DE have testers, they should be fired.

Edited by Althix

old.

you can also have mods on a weapon or frame overall summary of which is exceeding 60 points limitation. which means you can artificially upgrade weapon or frame for additional forma (points wise) without actually using a forma.

and this topic belong to bugs section.

p.s. it is because DE do not test things. and even if DE have testers, they should be fired.

AH yes, I should have put it in the bug section. Sorry. I don't understand what you mean though, this glitch just appeared, its not "old"

Did you guys figure this out? 

You have to hit apply on the load out you want to change for it to go off of the new load outs available mods capacity. 

So if I have load out "A" applied and I want to upgrade a mod that is shown in load out "B", you have to switch to "b" and hit apply so that the current mod capacity is used. Hopefully that makes sense.

That issue was driving me insane until I figured that out.